One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 05-18-2024, 06:23 AM
jtm47's Avatar
jtm47 jtm47 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 501
Thanks: 521
Thanked 7,669 Times in 471 Posts
Default SOLVED

Thanks, I think that was enough information for me to confirm that I have fround your lost scene.
Reference the screen shots for the dialog you asked about, that should jog your memory.

The actress is Yuki Kodate. The scene is from a film called "Lovers Lost" 1982

I have the clip but I dont think I can post it here as it is watermarked by a Japanese site. (Not sure what the protocol is on that).

However,

The full film is available here:
hXXps://archive.org/details/dotonborigawa.-1982

The scene in question starts at about the 1h19min mark (turn on subtitles for the dialog)

Any other requests?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01.jpg (51.9 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg 02.jpg (100.0 KB, 135 views)
__________________
jtm47
Creator of:

Asians Nude in Modern Dance and Theater
Asians Nude at the WNBR and FSP
Sexy China in the Mainstream Media

Please visit my other threads click "Thanks" if you like my posts and leave a comment about the wonderful Chicks.

Last edited by jtm47; 05-18-2024 at 06:26 AM. Reason: screenshots
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jtm47 For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 05-19-2024, 12:08 PM
Fango's Avatar
Fango Fango is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 26,008
Thanks: 49,456
Thanked 207,466 Times in 20,177 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtm47 View Post
Thanks, I think that was enough information for me to confirm that I have fround your lost scene.
Reference the screen shots for the dialog you asked about, that should jog your memory.

The actress is Yuki Kodate. The scene is from a film called "Lovers Lost" 1982

I have the clip but I dont think I can post it here as it is watermarked by a Japanese site. (Not sure what the protocol is on that).

However,

The full film is available here:
hXXps://archive.org/details/dotonborigawa.-1982

The scene in question starts at about the 1h19min mark (turn on subtitles for the dialog)

Any other requests?
I love what happened here.

Here's a direct link to the watermarked video of the scene (you're always free to post links to watermarked videos):

https://www.aznude.com/mrskin/yukiko...2a-cmb-hi.html

Great detective work, jtm47!

Attached is an edit of the scene from the movie on archive.org.

Thanks/Enjoy

Fango
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Yuki Kodate - Lovers Lost.mp4 (48.74 MB, 380 views)
__________________


If you have any questions about the rules or Moderation decisions, please start a thread in the Site Feedback & Support section, rather than sending me a Private Message.

If you need a post to be removed or edited, please report the post, rather than sending me a Private Message.

Thank you.

Last edited by Fango; 05-19-2024 at 12:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-21-2024, 12:37 AM
Fallen Fallen is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 268
Thanks: 445
Thanked 1,472 Times in 214 Posts
Default

WOW! That is incredible!

This is the scene! I remember the flowers blocking her pubes, and I remember the music. The version I saw cut out way before she started freaking out though, and I think it went to the scene where they left each other in the morning, and then actually skipped over to the 1:31 mark.

I can't believe you somehow located this. Thank you!

P.S. Didn't realize that the guy was Hiroyuki Sanada. I knew him from Kage No Gundan. I guess I wasn't looking at him at the time.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fallen For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 05-24-2024, 01:17 AM
jtm47's Avatar
jtm47 jtm47 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 501
Thanks: 521
Thanked 7,669 Times in 471 Posts
Default Unknown

I can't really recall what this was from, but if I remember I will post the info.

A naked woman gets into a hotsping with a guy who is a bit shy about it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 02.jpg (58.2 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 03.jpg (51.4 KB, 44 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 hot sping naked lady.mp4 (4.81 MB, 308 views)
__________________
jtm47
Creator of:

Asians Nude in Modern Dance and Theater
Asians Nude at the WNBR and FSP
Sexy China in the Mainstream Media

Please visit my other threads click "Thanks" if you like my posts and leave a comment about the wonderful Chicks.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-29-2024, 10:27 PM
jtm47's Avatar
jtm47 jtm47 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 501
Thanks: 521
Thanked 7,669 Times in 471 Posts
Default Bathhouse Fight Scene

Another amazing scene from daytime TV series called "Maido Osawagase Shimasu".

Some boys sneek into the girls bath and a brawl happens. Lots of full naked chicks shown on TV! Bare bums and tits

Looking for more of this stuff.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg maido s1e8_bathhouse fight.mp4_snapshot_01.04_[2024.05.30_11.25.51].jpg (32.6 KB, 81 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 maido s1e8_bathhouse fight.mp4 (16.58 MB, 757 views)
__________________
jtm47
Creator of:

Asians Nude in Modern Dance and Theater
Asians Nude at the WNBR and FSP
Sexy China in the Mainstream Media

Please visit my other threads click "Thanks" if you like my posts and leave a comment about the wonderful Chicks.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
japanese, tv shows


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.