Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2024, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atruevoyeur View Post
How did you get the pics?
Having nudes of the wife's friends is the ultimate spank bank material. The story behind those pictures is often what makes it a thrill. Very well done.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FarleyGingle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2024, 03:39 PM

Default Wifes coworkers wife

I have a couple topless pictures of my wife’s coworkers wife, him and my wife we’re working out of town and he had been asking her to see her tits, sometime previously she had told him that I had lots of pictures of them and I liked showing them off so he asked if he could see some pictures, a little later I was talking to her on the phone and he said he would send me some pictures of his wife if I sent him some of mine, I didn’t because he is her coworker but I sent her a couple and she showed them to him, then a little later he sent my wife some pictures of his wife for me which she sent to my phone, I have to say we are both lovers of big tits
Old 05-16-2024, 01:43 AM

Thanked 1,098 Times in 191 Posts
Default Mother-in-Law

I have a photo and brief video of my MIL sleeping topless. Unfortunately, she was covered by the sheets in such a way as to obscure her nipples.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2024, 02:49 AM

Default Wife’s friend

A few years back I lost my phone so my wife’s friend sold me her old one as a fill in, low and behold she had some extremely explicit selfies in the deleted photos folder along with a weekend in London with her ex boyfriend and another black guy and obviously stayed in the tower hotel as tower bridge was in the background while she had one or the others monster dick almost right the way in her! Certainly shocked me to say the least! One for the wank bank for sure!
Old 05-16-2024, 01:00 PM

Default Wife’s sister

Younger sister of my wife needed her phone charging so I offered to charge it. No password on phone and pictures were sensational !. Pics her friend took to send to a boyfriend at the time. Also pics of her on bed holding a couple of cocks at different times. Big girl lovely tits and nips same shape as the Mrs. Pussy was shaved but a few days growth which also had her playing with dildo toy. Took pics of the pics - couldn’t risk downloading.

Spanked a few out over those pics lol.
Old 05-16-2024, 04:15 PM

Thanked 8,900 Times in 974 Posts
Default My wife

I have a number of photos of my wife taken before I knew her:

1) A few "boudoir" type photos of her when she was a teen, taken by a semi-pro photographer who was old enough to know better.

2) Many nude photos of her taken by her ex.

3) A few videos of her and her ex having sex.

4) A couple of videos of her and her ex with others, after her ex convinced her to try swinging.

These were all given to me by her as she found them over the years.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2024, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
I have a number of photos of my wife taken before I knew her:

1) A few "boudoir" type photos of her when she was a teen, taken by a semi-pro photographer who was old enough to know better.

2) Many nude photos of her taken by her ex.

3) A few videos of her and her ex having sex.

4) A couple of videos of her and her ex with others, after her ex convinced her to try swinging.

These were all given to me by her as she found them over the years.
I’ve always wanted to have sex with my wife while we watched her older videos of being fucked and fondled by her ex’s
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shifter69 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2024, 06:03 PM

Thanked 1,055,051 Times in 31,651 Posts
Default I got some great pics from Bachelor party's!

It seemed back in the day when many of my buddy's were getting married, there was always a guy that knew how to run a Bachelor party for the guy and even better ways to make him more money along with some willing girls that most of Us knew that wanted some fast and good cash along with eats and treats at the party's!
We even had a few guys that got their sharing wife's to do stuff naughty stuff from "R" rated to "X" for cash!
In the back room at the rented Hall the women would use it for having the guys taking pics of them and part of the money went for the guy getting married!
They even sold tickets for raffles and you got to pick out the girl there you wanted for a blow job!
Getting plenty of pics of them was easy, I even covered the door a few times to keep other out while naughty things were being done in the room!
Love to run into many of the willing GF's / wife's / and others that went Above and beyond for the guy getting married!
The hardest part is remembering what their last name was or finding somebody that knows them by the first name and where they are now?

I'm sure many of you went to those kind of party's, but they all were a little different with what was done inside for sexual FUN!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2024, 08:35 PM

Thanked 1,409 Times in 70 Posts

Wife's boy friend before we met lived right across the back yard from her. About a year after we got married, we bought a house a couple of blocks away. I turned the garage into my man cave. One day I found a large boot box sitting on my bench. I opened it and found hands full of Polaroid One Step pictures of my wife before I knew her. Her best friend and some older hung black guy I still don't know whom he is.

All the pictures were nudes, sex between her and her friend and both women with this black guy. Some pictures were real hot too. I won't describe them here.

I quickly realized it was her old boy friend whom left them for me.

Wife finally found out I had them. I love it when we look at them and she tells me in detail about each one.
Old 05-18-2024, 01:45 AM

Default Hacked nudes

About 15 years ago, a friend came over to hang out with my wife and me. I found her attractive - soft skin, ample boobs, luscious butt... She was also fairly modest, on the path to being more and more religious.

Anyway, on this particular night there was a HUGE storm, and she ended up staying for longer than expected. My wife and I didn't have Netflix at the time, so my friend offered to let us use her account to watch some TV. I pulled out my laptop and she straight up told me her (very simple) Netflix password.

Well, with that golden piece of information, I knew I had to try something else... When she finally left and my wife started getting ready for bed, I tried the same password on her email. BAM! This was before 2-factor authorization, so I could just help myself. This was also in the early days of cell phone pictures, so texting photos wasn't as common as it is now. So when I searched her email for ".jpg," I thought there MIGHT be a chance of finding something.

And boy did I find something! It turns out she had done two sexy photo shoots for ex-boyfriends with a digital camera and then emailed the dudes her pictures. There they all were, right in her Sent folder. My heart was beating a mile a minute as I downloaded all of them to my computer. My wife was calling me to bed, so I'd have to wait till the next day to really examine them.

Examine them I did... and have done many, many times since then. (In fact, I just had a nice romp through them again while writing this post.) There's only one nude, actually, and one hand is covering her tits while the other is over her pussy. But you can still see a lot, and there are a half-dozen pics of her topless, three of her jilling herself, and lots of lingerie and bikinis. The earlier of the two sets was from her senior year of high school, so I even have some hot 18-year-old tits and some tastefully shaved pubes to gawk over.

What's particularly delicious is that my friend is VERY religious now and very modest and would be mortified to know that anyone had seen these pictures.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Black stockings2

1m:37s

09-21-2020
watch23

5m:38s

11-13-2021
Spitroast

1m:25s

10-07-2018
YYOMEROBienvenidos

2m:06s