uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2024, 05:13 PM

Default snapshots

Not sure of the Category of these 2 linked Episodes, but here goes.

Since the In-Laws are at the point of moving house, I call for a last cuppa. Apparently, her Mother has a "serious heart complaint", so she'd sold her house and moved-in with them. But they have then used her money to Pay-Off their Mortgage, so still need his 70+ year old Fathers weekly £20 to meet their needs. I can see him sat in his special, low chair at the side of the Bay Window, so as I enter via the side door, I open the front room door to my left. Dad is sat, legs splayed wide, with tall, buxom Daughter-in-Law kneeling between them. Their noses are touching. The straps of her Summer Dress are down her arms, bra visible, both his hands buried deeply inside as he massages her tits. Her hands are vigorously manipulating his groin. Her 70+ mother is sprawled on the sofa, one leg stretched out, the other dangling, her skirt up round her waist, her right hand deep within her crotch. Head back, she's gasping. Suddenly, I grabbed by the arm and dragged into the Kitchen. The Brother-in-law effusing about their New House as he starts to brew coffee.

A couple of years later, I'm at the Far Side of Town. Suddenly "taken-short", I call at their New Dwelling for relief, seeing Father-in-Law sat in the Bay. Upstairs, as I enter the loo, her Mother emerges from her "Granny-Flat" in a housecoat and slippers, walking with the aid of a short, knobbly-handled stick. I spend some time there, nodding on leaving to my Brother-in-Law, who's working on his PC in the small study bedroom. I go down, opening the door to the Front Room. Dad is sat splay-legged, his trouser fly's folded back. Daughter-in-Law is sat on the floor, her legs wide about his chair, naked save for her dress which is gathered round her waist. Her nodding head is buried in his groin, her hands holding his knees apart. Her Mother is stood by his side, her coat wide open. She's totally naked, her left arm resting behind his back. He's vigorously jabbing her knobbly walking stick up between her open legs, his head tilted back, his tongue extended. She gasps loudly, leaning in for a kiss. Brother-in-Law grabs me from behind, but I spot the pile on Bank Notes on the Coffee Table before he slams the door and drags me off for a cuppa.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2024, 05:48 PM

Thanked 1,493 Times in 157 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twowide View Post
Not sure of the Category of these 2 linked Episodes, but here goes.

Since the In-Laws are at the point of moving house, I call for a last cuppa. Apparently, her Mother has a "serious heart complaint", so she'd sold her house and moved-in with them. But they have then used her money to Pay-Off their Mortgage, so still need his 70+ year old Fathers weekly £20 to meet their needs. I can see him sat in his special, low chair at the side of the Bay Window, so as I enter via the side door, I open the front room door to my left. Dad is sat, legs splayed wide, with tall, buxom Daughter-in-Law kneeling between them. Their noses are touching. The straps of her Summer Dress are down her arms, bra visible, both his hands buried deeply inside as he massages her tits. Her hands are vigorously manipulating his groin. Her 70+ mother is sprawled on the sofa, one leg stretched out, the other dangling, her skirt up round her waist, her right hand deep within her crotch. Head back, she's gasping. Suddenly, I grabbed by the arm and dragged into the Kitchen. The Brother-in-law effusing about their New House as he starts to brew coffee.

A couple of years later, I'm at the Far Side of Town. Suddenly "taken-short", I call at their New Dwelling for relief, seeing Father-in-Law sat in the Bay. Upstairs, as I enter the loo, her Mother emerges from her "Granny-Flat" in a housecoat and slippers, walking with the aid of a short, knobbly-handled stick. I spend some time there, nodding on leaving to my Brother-in-Law, who's working on his PC in the small study bedroom. I go down, opening the door to the Front Room. Dad is sat splay-legged, his trouser fly's folded back. Daughter-in-Law is sat on the floor, her legs wide about his chair, naked save for her dress which is gathered round her waist. Her nodding head is buried in his groin, her hands holding his knees apart. Her Mother is stood by his side, her coat wide open. She's totally naked, her left arm resting behind his back. He's vigorously jabbing her knobbly walking stick up between her open legs, his head tilted back, his tongue extended. She gasps loudly, leaning in for a kiss. Brother-in-Law grabs me from behind, but I spot the pile on Bank Notes on the Coffee Table before he slams the door and drags me off for a cuppa.
If this is “low key”, round your parts…, give us a story in the “mid-key” range I’ll lose a nut, I’m sure of it…! Lol
I say pop round more often…
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2024, 06:40 AM

Default Sister in Law

This happened a while back but I remember well,First wife and i were staying at her sisters house in Ft.Myers,Sis in law worked as a waitress is a mens club with dancers and a stage,Foxy Lady Lounge,I was sitting out by the pool about noon and sis in law was getting ready for work,she had on a blue mini skirt and top with her belly showing and looked nice,her husband was off to work and left,10 minutes later she came walking out to the pool to tell us she was off to work,she had on a fishnet teddy and heels nothing else,I though she was nude with her dark tan,she got in her car and left,I said to the wife about what she was wearing,she said when her husband goes to work she'll change into something sexy for more tips,I'll say.That week I stopped at the bar once to see it,that day she had on a see through bra and G-string with a sheer cover up some girls there had less.
Old 05-13-2024, 05:12 AM

Default status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouscouple2469 View Post
If this is “low key”, round your parts…, give us a story in the “mid-key” range I’ll lose a nut, I’m sure of it…! Lol
I say pop round more often…
Please remember. I'm describing "Victorian Minded/ Strictly Posh" People ! Not only are THEY not supposed to exhibit/tolerate such behaviour, THEY would be the Very First to "denounce" anybody they thought/felt was indulging in such ! It's the proverbial "Double Whammy" ! According to THEM, even JC would have to "doff his hat" in THEIR Presence !
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2024, 02:38 PM

Thanked 1,809 Times in 122 Posts

Heading out of the grocery store yesterday a young couple headed toward me. They were sorta punk/goth looking. As they approached it became clear the girl was rather attractive. She had on a plaid skirt with black stockings but what caught my eye was the white wifebeater tank top. Always sexy on a gal to see her bra color showing through. A few more steps and the view got even better when I realized she was braless. The sun was shining just right and her hard nipples were visible as was the sway and jiggle of her boobs that I’d estimate were a solid c cup. I then noticed one of her tits had three bumps indicating a pierced nipple. The view was too nice I risked confrontation and just took the sight in. As they passed I looked to the guys face and. He was smiling at me. Happy to share the view I suppose.

I thought of sharing this in the summer clothes thread but I feel like this girl would’ve been weak f this regardless of the weather. It was all I could do to not turn around and follow them through the store. I wonder how many men got elbows from their wives glancing her way while they shopped.
Old 05-15-2024, 09:20 AM

Thanked 1,447 Times in 192 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiv837 View Post
It makes me wonder if she was a hot wife and was advertising what she had.
Probably not.
But I bet she knew you were looking.
The Following User Says Thank You to Timbo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2024, 09:28 AM

Thanked 16,361 Times in 1,144 Posts

Yesterday the neighbors left for a walk with their new baby. The wife is 29, was always slender but even more slender after having her baby, but her boobs tripled in size.

So, they were walking down the sidewalk, she had on tight jeans, tight top with her stomach showing, highlighting her enormous breasts in a thin bralette.

She waved and I stared. It was like watching a slow-motion movie scene. Even better that her husband is a late-40s slightly overweight ultra-nerd type with a young woman like that (and no, he doesn't make much money, much less than she does, actually).

And then I think about the friends they have over visiting the baby while she breastfeeds. I know she doesn't hide in that regard, though I haven't seen it for myself.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2024, 10:26 AM

Thanked 1,493 Times in 157 Posts
Default Oh lord

Wife and I were having morning coffee out back in the garden and the husband of the very religious couple across the road decided he would weed whack the path beside our house. No worries it’s a high fence right round.

I wondered if he was peeking through the cracks in the fence as he went along as it seemed to take him some time to complete the task….
I left to go shower and the wife stayed in the sun with her night shirt wide open to feel the warm sun on her very exposed body…

She heard noises and opened her eyes to find the same neighbour decided to bring in our garbage bins too and was now standing looking in the gate where he had full view of her….

She jumped and closed her shirt but only after he had an eye full and he scurried away home red faced… she doesn’t know how long he was standing there.

He’s never brought in our bins before… but might be a new habit for him. Lol
Old 05-16-2024, 08:25 PM

These 'low-key' moments are a some of the best for me. Not sure why, but I can find them more thrilling than overtly sexual encounters.

One nice, very low-key, but very memorable example:

I was visiting a close female friend for a couple of days over Oktoberfest. We were both in relationships, our friendship was entirely platonic, but having spent a lot of time together at college, we are comfortable with each other (e.g. talking about sex lives etc.) She's a very sporty type, so has a very nice tight body. Long dirty blonde hair, small breasts, sculpted ass.

So, I was at her apartment and we were getting ready to go out for the evening. We were both getting changed into our Tracht (Lederhosen for me, Dirndl for her), me in her living room, her in her bedroom. I was ready and waiting for a bit when she came back into the living room wearing her red mini Dirndl (the real deal, not some costume) with a pair of high heels. Now comes the 'low-key event'. She simply asked if I could zip her up, adding 'This zip always gets stuck'. Of course I said 'Sure, no problem'.

A Dirndl zips up at the back from the waist. She turned around and pulled her hair aside so I could help. The rest is recorded in my memory in slow motion. First I noted with pleasure that I was looking at her bare shoulder blades, no bra tonight under the light built-in white blouse. I pinched the skirt just under the zip with one hand, and grabbed the zip itself with the other. Doing so, I made sure to pull the fabric towards me slightly. I'm standing behind my close platonic friend, who trusts me enough to put herself in this position, knowing full well what I can see as I look down the open back of her dress, to me that's the thrill, the fact that she knows but it goes unspoken.

I make a comment like 'Yeah, this zip really is stuck' as I pretend to struggle with it, prolonging the experience. All the while, I'm drinking in the view of her toned, tanned, bare back, slim waist, and (most importantly) perfect, tight ass cheeks framed in a tiny matching red thong with laced edges, poised just an inch from my own crotch.

After a few seconds of fake fumbling, I get the zip up, she thanks me, and we head out for the evening without a word said about the minor gift she's just given me. For the rest of that night, though, I rarely looked at her without picturing what was going on under that dress.
Old 05-17-2024, 03:05 PM

I grew up in a very rural area. In the couple years post high school we took to partying in the woods. We’d have a big bonfire and we’d all drink ourselves silly since we weren’t yet 21 years old. One particular night as everyone slowly left it ended up being me, my buddy Derrick and a girl he was seeing named Tia. We opted to just crash in the bed of my truck since none of us should be driving. Since we were stuck there we continued drinking and ended up down by a local park with a boat ramp into the lake. I can’t recall whose idea it was but before I knew it all of our clothes were coming off in the moonlight and we ran down the boat ramp into the lake. Seeing Tias young tits bounce as she ran was so sexy. In the water we swam about a bit but then ended up just standing there chatting it was very sexy in water at our waists seeing Tia hold her tits with her hands and occasionally just letting one drop exposing her b cup boob and nipple. Back at the car we got dressed. I took in the sight of Tias nude body. Just a slight bit of chunkiness but ultimately a very sexy girl. Brown bush and sweet bubbly ass cheeks. The subject got on penis size and she offered to be the judge. We stood there in our boxers and she stood between us and reached down our shorts. I had only had sex once so this was only the second girl to touch my dick. This lasted maybe three seconds. She declared Derrick the winner and I said “well mine is bigger now. Try it now” I was kidding but without hesitation she reached back down and saw I was correct. I was probably 80% erect. She said that she’d have to test us both erect. At that I was immediately rock hard. Happy to oblige. But to my dismay she and Derrick laughed then started the walk back to the truck. The ultimate contest never happened. On the walk back however she suddenly said “well I guess it’s only fair that you guys touch my tits.” So we both rushed to her and put our hands up her top. Cold from the swim it felt incredible to feel the squish of her tit and her hard nipple. Looking back I’m convinced she was open to sexual activities that night. But I don’t think Derrick was and I was too shy and young to push. One of my bigger regrets as it’s been a fantasy for me to be in a mmf threesome my whole life and this was my closest chance.

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

2m:37s

04-01-2010
yt1s com Slingshot ride The best boobs

5m:24s

06-19-2021
20160903 075816 on Vimeo

1m:05s

01-08-2017
jap gym