uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2024, 04:15 PM

Default Stories Told To Me

Over the years I have had many girlfriends and female friends and colleagues who have told me ENF stories that happen to them.

When colleague had previously worked on cruise ships. She had been working on her first ship less than a week. She was 18. She was taking a shower in the communal shower area. She was all lathered up. The ship lurched and throw her out of the shower as she was falling to the floor she hit her head which stunned her. She was sprawled out on her back naked, stunned, and did not cover. Crew mates both sexes had heard her scream as she was thrown out and fall. She had an audience of half a dozen.
Old 05-06-2024, 11:48 AM

Thanked 26,517 Times in 1,274 Posts

A friend of mine has a cute wife, she is a pilot for a cargo carrier. When she was in training, her instructor was an older guy that was always checking her out every chance he got. During one of her training flights she went braless, once they were airborne she complained that it was hot in the cockpit, then she took off her shirt and did the rest of the flight topless. She said she could have flown the plane into a mountain and he wouldn't have noticed.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2024, 07:45 PM

Thanked 2,717 Times in 199 Posts

A friend of mine grew up in St Martin. She would offer her services as a guide - as a part-time job.

One day she was approached by some people to guide on a boating excursion around the island. She agreed, hopped on the boat with a group of people; and they took off. As soon as they were at large, everyone there removed their clothes. Completely taken aback, she then realized that these were Club O. nudists that had planned an excursion. The people who had requested her services had assumed she knew this going to be an "all-nude" engagement. Unable to back out at that point, and having already been paid, she felt she had not choice but to remove her bathing suit. She spent the rest of the day naked and embarrassed.

As a nudist, of course I think it's a good story. But for her it was totally an ENF experience.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2024, 08:45 PM

Thanked 2,021 Times in 142 Posts

My wife told me about an ENF incident that happened to her when she was a student nurse long before we met. She needed to pee when out in the English countryside with friends. The only place to go was in a field with the hedgerow between her and the road where her friends waited.

She was wearing an all in one set of dungerees or overalls. In order to relieve herslf, she had to take off pretty well everything before squating down in the nude. When she was in full flow, she realised that she was not alone. There was a farmer standing close by and shamelessly enjoying the unexpected sight of a naked young woman urinating in his field.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2024, 10:06 PM

Thanked 2,021 Times in 142 Posts

My previous partner told me that she and her ex-husband had played strip poker with another couple whom they were good friends with. She had been the first one to lose all her clothes. Maybe, the only loser too.

I was amazed she had done this because she would never let any friends see her naked or even topless while we were together. She'd must have been mortally embarrassed to have to strip in front of the other couple. The way she described it to me, she'd desperately tried to prevent them from seeing anything until she had nothing left but the table to hide behind.

When I was with her, she had remained friends with the other couple. They were her best friends and I met them on many occassions. They didn't seem at all the kind of people who'd play strip poker, especially as they were all on holiday together with their kids..

Therefore when we were with her two friends, it was quite a buzz for me knowing that they had once seen her naked. Plus, they wouldn't have known I knew about it.

The best bit was knowing how embarrassed she'd have been. Not at all like my first girlfriend who'd delighted in letting our friends have a good look when she lost at strip poker.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Our Garden 1

3m:49s

06-25-2015
P4

4m:00s

08-01-2021
baby wet

2m:40s

11-02-2018
N’s Salt and Pepper Pubes

0m:38s