uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2024, 11:11 PM

Default Braless When We’re Not in Church

Since Covid, a few of Ann’s younger sisters have adopted a braless lifestyle.

And their lifestyle has drawn considerable attention, from myself and others. I just look from a safe distance, but my sister-in-laws tell me that men have a hard time keeping their hands to themselves.

My wife thinks her sisters are ‘immodest’, and suggests that their behavior encourages ‘immoral’ men. She has preached the importance of undergarments at several family gatherings, but this advice has fallen on deaf ears. As a result, I’ve come to know my sister-in-laws better than my wife would like.

Though my wife is modest, she’s not one to be outdone in front of me. So lately, at family gatherings where her sisters are certain to attend, my wife may choose to leave the bra at home to show that she can be free like them.

But when Ann sees other men around, her first reaction is to hide.

Of her mother’s five daughters, Ann is known to have the widest areolas and longest nipples, so the reluctance is well-founded. However, the decision to reveal was made before she knew who and how many would attend.

The men in our circle are rarely punctual for these events, but they arrive in due time. And when they do, they make rounds to greet the ladies.

As the men greet Ann, she keeps her arms crossed, but as some come for a hug, her arms are temporarily dropped and the secret is out. Then, as Ann attempts to recover the cross, the positioning is often wrong, leading to nipples poking out right above or below her arms. When she notices her mistake, the hiding usually ends with a look of defeat.

What follows is a predictable as well. First, she drops her arms stiffly, as if she’s being held against her will. Second, she attempts to socialize like normal, as if nobody cares that she’s braless. Third, she realizes nobody is looking at her eyes when they speak to her.

When the first few guys are caught staring, Ann will tell me that she’s ready to go. But oftentimes, I’m not ready. So she must endure.

As more men arrive and speak, she sees more eyes that sneak a peek. And the attention causes her nipples to grow longer. Eventually, the length is so pronounced that you can flick them with your finger.

When Ann is in full bloom, her Braless sisters talk less. And if either of them has a ‘beau du jour’, he’s talking to my wife. Thereby, my wife has re-established herself at the top of the female dominance hierarchy.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to smaffe1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2024, 04:36 PM

I had an 13 year affair with a wife of a minister in the Baptist church. She loved sex and dancing and drinking but just felt neglected.
I felt bad but the wife was uninterested after birthing for about 7 years. By then it was too late

Didn’t look for the opportunity ….no but it was offered and it went to a great weekly rendezvous. But a somewhat amicable departure back to reality made it bearable. She was a great partner. Bad timing.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lounge For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2024, 06:23 PM

Thanked 3,335 Times in 396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lounge View Post
I felt bad but the wife was uninterested after birthing for about 7 years.
Well, after birthing for 7 years I can understand why she was not interested in sex!

Sorry, just had to
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2024, 10:46 AM

Thanked 1,545 Times in 163 Posts
Default Preachers daughter

I took the virginity of our preachers daughter when we were teens.
She was the oldest of three daughters living a very controlled country life. Our families were very close.

I would go stay with them as a kid every summer for years and when she started to bloom into a woman I couldn’t help notice and we would flirt and tease each other and sneak away on my motorcycle to spend the day at the beach.

This became our thing and we would skinny-dip and lay naked in the sunshine have wild and crazy sex. Then return as a quiet shy innocent young lady.
For a few years I’d visit her at university etc. as well.

We both eventually went separate ways and married and raised kids and only saw each other at big family events.

We started seeing each other again 20 odd years later and had an affair before we lived together for 7 years. She was so hot and restless in her marriage but had to play the good wife role. But she was a smouldering sex pot under that innocent smile and frilly dress, and I was just the guy to get her out of it. (Marriage and the dress)

We lived two totally different lifestyles so it didn’t last but we couldn’t resist each other. All good things must end they say.
Always hope for a third go round someday.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2024, 02:00 AM

Thanked 1,384 Times in 113 Posts
Default My Wife Is Religious

My wife is very religious. She does like being a bad girl where sex is concerned. Whenever her bad side takes over she has to be drunk. However, she can really let go when she is in that state. She doesn't do everyone, but there are certain guys that she gets off on. However, the next morning after we have had a swap session, she will always claim that she was too drunk to remember. She never gets on me about what I did that same night, but she will ask what she did. Then she claims that she feels so guilty and doesn't want it ever to happen again. She will say, "Why didn't you look out for me?" Of course she is enjoying every minute of it while it is happening, and crawling all over whoever she is linked up with. I can say that it appears from all outward perspective like she is enjoying the sex with the stranger more than the sex we have. She moans and groans in ecstasy the entire time she is involved with them. So, who am I to interrupt her fun. Besides I am having fun with the other woman and even having fun watching my wife go off on that other guy. Anyone else have a similar scenario?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Thai couple hotel sex homevideo005

2m:43s

05-27-2008
Ultra Tight Animal Print Shorts1

4m:07s

04-09-2024
head3

0m:47s

11-22-2012

1m:32s