One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #761  
Old 03-03-2024, 02:00 PM
masterthes79 masterthes79 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,152
Thanks: 4,285
Thanked 1,202 Times in 353 Posts
Default

was never a big fan of the shower setup. I get the practicality of it, to keep the stage from getting wet, but the audience gets a very limited view to what was happening
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to masterthes79 For This Useful Post:
  #762  
Old 03-03-2024, 02:12 PM
Fango's Avatar
Fango Fango is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 26,008
Thanks: 49,456
Thanked 207,458 Times in 20,177 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by br0nzedad0nis View Post
Triple feature here. I know there’s other venues besides rumrunners but I wanna post all of these as I come across them. Apologies if these were posted before.
Holy Mother of God. This has to be the hottest contestant I've ever seen in a wet t-shirt contest. She had to have been a ringer, right? A local model or stripper they hired? No way a girl this hot just randomly decides to participate in a contest like this and give it all away for free...?

Thanks

Fango
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 spring break 97 - NCC 9 - Hottest Contestant Ever.mp4 (9.42 MB, 1344 views)
__________________


If you have any questions about the rules or Moderation decisions, please start a thread in the Site Feedback & Support section, rather than sending me a Private Message.

If you need a post to be removed or edited, please report the post, rather than sending me a Private Message.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #763  
Old 03-03-2024, 02:19 PM
br0nzedad0nis br0nzedad0nis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 376
Thanks: 458
Thanked 14,380 Times in 574 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Holy Mother of God. This has to be the hottest contestant I've ever seen in a wet t-shirt contest. She had to have been a ringer, right? A local model or stripper they hired? No way a girl this hot just randomly decides to participate in a contest like this and give it all away for free...?

Thanks

Fango
I’ll try to see if I can find out who she is. Idk if they’d “hire” a working stripper per say but I’m positive many girls who’ve entered these contests were stripping to pay for college if there’s seductive slow dancing and she’s taking her time undressing, chances are she’s done it lots before to be that comfortable on a stage
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to br0nzedad0nis For This Useful Post:
  #764  
Old 03-03-2024, 04:04 PM
Mjymjmy1 Mjymjmy1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 39
Thanks: 123
Thanked 457 Times in 40 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Holy Mother of God. This has to be the hottest contestant I've ever seen in a wet t-shirt contest. She had to have been a ringer, right? A local model or stripper they hired? No way a girl this hot just randomly decides to participate in a contest like this and give it all away for free...?

Thanks

Fango
She doesn't really do all the stripper type moves that all the other ones do, ass slapping, bending over and that stuff. Maybe the gods just shined down that night
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mjymjmy1 For This Useful Post:
  #765  
Old 03-04-2024, 05:40 AM
br0nzedad0nis br0nzedad0nis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 376
Thanks: 458
Thanked 14,380 Times in 574 Posts
Default Premier T's 2-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by br0nzedad0nis View Post
Here’s a super oldie but goodie from 1993 Albedo productions. Split into 4 parts otherwise would’ve been too large to share. Have lots more of these vintage vids around
Here's the last 4 volumes I have of Premier T's from the early 90's. It's fun finding the best screenshots to represent these vids as teasers but I have a lot wanna share so why not post them in one go.
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Premier T's 1993 Vol. 2.mp4 (445.43 MB, 549 views)
File Type: mp4 Premier T's 1993 Vol. 3.mp4 (407.99 MB, 618 views)
File Type: mp4 Premier T's 1993 Vol. 4.mp4 (493.66 MB, 775 views)
File Type: mp4 Premier T's 1993 Vol. 5.mp4 (443.96 MB, 686 views)
Reply With Quote
  #766  
Old 03-04-2024, 05:50 AM
snofrd snofrd is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ireland
Posts: 117
Thanks: 1,049
Thanked 1,880 Times in 96 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by br0nzedad0nis View Post
Here's the last 4 volumes I have of Premier T's from the early 90's. It's fun finding the best screenshots to represent these vids as teasers but I have a lot wanna share so why not post them in one go.
I’ve been looking for volume 4 for over a decade as it has this contestant in it from an old thread here. I’m grateful beyond words!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wet-t-cap-01.jpg (31.2 KB, 325 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to snofrd For This Useful Post:
  #767  
Old 03-04-2024, 04:26 PM
retrac55 retrac55 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,832
Thanks: 118,064
Thanked 16,549 Times in 1,683 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by br0nzedad0nis View Post
I’ll try to see if I can find out who she is. Idk if they’d “hire” a working stripper per say but I’m positive many girls who’ve entered these contests were stripping to pay for college if there’s seductive slow dancing and she’s taking her time undressing, chances are she’s done it lots before to be that comfortable on a stage
I knew a stripper in 2001 or 2002 that worked in a club in Atlanta. She flew to various spring break destinations and participated in and won many wet t contests. She definitely had that girl next door look with medium natural boobs and a slim figure. She said that many of the girls in the contests were strippers and that clubs often paid them to enter so that normal (non stripper girls) would also join the contests. I know that this happened in Ensenada and Rosarito Baja bars as well.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to retrac55 For This Useful Post:
  #768  
Old 03-04-2024, 04:30 PM
br0nzedad0nis br0nzedad0nis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 376
Thanks: 458
Thanked 14,380 Times in 574 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrac55 View Post
I knew a stripper in 2001 or 2002 that worked in a club in Atlanta. She flew to various spring break destinations and participated in and won many wet t contests. She definitely had that girl next door look with medium natural boobs and a slim figure. She said that many of the girls in the contests were strippers and that clubs often paid them to enter so that normal (non stripper girls) would also join the contests. I know that this happened in Ensenada and Rosarito Baja bars as well.
That’s a great incentive. We have 2+ decades worth of this stuff to prove it.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to br0nzedad0nis For This Useful Post:
  #769  
Old 03-04-2024, 05:54 PM
masterthes79 masterthes79 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,152
Thanks: 4,285
Thanked 1,202 Times in 353 Posts
Default

I'm looking at these early contests, and some of the people on the stage are getting a little too friendly with the girls. Anybody know what happened to change that? was a girl violated on stage?
Reply With Quote
  #770  
Old 03-04-2024, 07:30 PM
Lotfw Lotfw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,490
Thanks: 23,453
Thanked 35,505 Times in 3,635 Posts
Default

I always suspected..worked wonders for some of the contests

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...ht=wet+contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrac55 View Post
I knew a stripper in 2001 or 2002 that worked in a club in Atlanta. She flew to various spring break destinations and participated in and won many wet t contests. She definitely had that girl next door look with medium natural boobs and a slim figure. She said that many of the girls in the contests were strippers and that clubs often paid them to enter so that normal (non stripper girls) would also join the contests. I know that this happened in Ensenada and Rosarito Baja bars as well.

Last edited by Lotfw; 03-04-2024 at 07:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lotfw For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
club, cmnf, contest, game, games, jaks, jumpin, jumpin jaks, nude in public, strip, strip game


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.