Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2023, 04:32 PM

Thanked 10,170 Times in 351 Posts
Default Swingers

We have been in the swinging lifestyle for about 10 years now. And have kept track of how many first times we have sex with others. She has had sex with 336 different guys and some ladies. I have had sex with 334 different woman. None of our numbers reflect that sometimes we play with them repeatably or such.

If you are interested in seeing a brief video of on of Mr. W's encounter. You can view some fun with #319 on his list at: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=208
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mr and Mrs W For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2023, 08:24 PM

Thanked 25,712 Times in 2,732 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peek View Post
Or it could be Alabama.
YES rural Bma has that element.........but its generally a hidden agenda........he makes it sound like its normal where he live.....
Old 11-22-2023, 08:36 PM

Thanked 34,734 Times in 2,304 Posts
Default More than I imagined.

When I met my wife, I thought she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen and seemed unattainable. Every time I saw her, she was with a guy, some were friends, one of which told me she was the best lay he'd ever had. This made me want her even more but I never thought I would ever have a chance with her, you know, the popular girl.
I was thrilled when I finally got my chance and she agreed to go out with me and became my girlfriend and eventually my wife.
The subject of our past sex lives did come up early on and one night after a few too many. She told me she had lost track but may have fucked as many as 200 guys. This seemed like a staggering amount to me but when pressed for more information, she was not very specific and eventually clammed up. Over time I pried more out of her and found out many were black men and one night when she was 18, she was at a party and actually let herself get gangbanged by nearly all the guys at the party. I became aware that perhaps her estimation of being boned by 200 guys was not that far off.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tomkat2 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2023, 03:38 PM

Thanked 2,025 Times in 233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat2 View Post
When I met my wife, I thought she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen and seemed unattainable. Every time I saw her, she was with a guy, some were friends, one of which told me she was the best lay he'd ever had. This made me want her even more but I never thought I would ever have a chance with her, you know, the popular girl.
I was thrilled when I finally got my chance and she agreed to go out with me and became my girlfriend and eventually my wife.
The subject of our past sex lives did come up early on and one night after a few too many. She told me she had lost track but may have fucked as many as 200 guys. This seemed like a staggering amount to me but when pressed for more information, she was not very specific and eventually clammed up. Over time I pried more out of her and found out many were black men and one night when she was 18, she was at a party and actually let herself get gangbanged by nearly all the guys at the party. I became aware that perhaps her estimation of being boned by 200 guys was not that far off.
Wow! That is hot! Did that get you excited and wanted to bang her right then?

My wife is the same way. She told me a few but clammed up when I asked for more, so I don't know how many had her before we started dating and eventually got married. There were a few who were interested in her at the apartment complex where we met, but she never confirmed or denied if she got together with any of them.

There is one she did tell me about, but it still took a while for all the details to come out. He was an older man a friend of hers had set her up on a blind date. He was so charming that he charmed the pants off of her on that date. She blamed it on the wine, but he had her many times and didn't bring her home until the next morning. Oh, he had her in the morning too.

Then there was the ex-boyfriend she was going steady with. The stupid boy lost her when he decided to 'take a break' when he went to college to 'meet people'. He tried to get her back when he found out I was dating her, but that was too late for him. They did have a last fuck she confessed she thought I could tell when she came back and ran into me. I could only guess about the others.

Please click "Thanks" if you enjoyed my postings. Reply or PM me if you have any comments or questions, or would like to chat. Thank you.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2023, 11:10 AM

Default cuckold narratives

I think this is in keeping with this thread: I have posted, with the details I know, as Public Messages on my profile page, narrative accounts of the five guys who cuckolded me (some once, some multiple times). All are texts, although there are some photos that go with one account. There is a link to the OCC posting of those. Enjoy.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to regn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2024, 11:57 AM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default A Study says the more the better, and I agree!

Just read an interesting article that confirms my notions of women who've had many sex partners. Can't post the web address here, but you can google "Girls Chase" and then look for their article "How Many Partners Has Your Grilfriend Had?". There you'll find an interesting chart dividing women into 4 categories by number of partners. You'll quickly see that 20+ lovers is the most desirable category for a woman to be in, whereas 8-19 is a bummer. Glad I went first class!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2024, 12:43 AM

Thanked 5,372 Times in 216 Posts
Default One Hot Summer

Before beginning this article my wife, Julie, wanted to point out that we are both lifelong nudists and that her being nude should not be associated with her sexuality. Her activities described here were a one time event and have not reoccured since.

About 25 years ago my sister in law, Becky, was living with her girlfriend, Maggie, in a trailer home at Glen Eden nudist resort. I was away on travel for work for several months and during my absence Julie made the drive there and joined the girls for their weekend activities.

On Friday and Saturday nights they would attend the club DJ dances and pair off with single men that they would met there for drinks and socializing at their trailer. These after dance parties were organized sex parties, with the three male guests servicing all three women. The men were asked to hold off ejaculating until the final event. The activities included all kinds of oral and penile penetration games. By the end of the evening each man had eaten, been sucked, and fucked in several ways all three women. For the final event the women selected their mate and the three couples fucked side by side until the men came, the last couple to finish being cheered on.

That summer Julie attended 14 parties and gamed with 21 different men. She was fucked 14 times, by a total of 8 men, one man fucking her 4 times. Technically, you could say she was fucked by all 21 men but she only had cum inside of her from 8 guys.

When Julie first told me of her exploits she held back and minimized some of the numbers. But later that evening she opened up and left out no details. After hearing her description of the events I realized that she had basic needs to satisfy and she didn't do it to hurt me. After all, it was just sex and there was no love or emotional connections involved.

We left out many details in order to keep the post from being too long but plan to post a more detailed version describing Becky's parties in the Living Nude Stories thread later.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2024, 03:59 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default added a few more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazzy1749 View Post
Always exciting to find out more about the guys she had, or should I rephrase it to guys who had her
You're correct: the thread asks for "how many guys have boned your wife". It turns out that my wife's original list took the question literally, and included only guys who fucked her when she was on the bottom. Since seeing your comment I asked her about this, so she added another 22 (approximate; those were only the ones she could name) where she was on top. She draws a distinction between 'fucking' (she's below) and 'being fucked' (she's on top). Says that when she''s on top she's not "getting boned", so didn't count those at first. Now corrected. So that the total is the number of penises that have made a deposit in her vagina, except about 10 she pushed out because they didn't come. She's counting deposits only.

Last edited by MFN; 02-17-2024 at 04:08 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2024, 06:02 PM

5 including me, that she says she had, would love it to be more, so she could tell me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Envirobike For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2024, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envirobike View Post
5 including me, that she says she had, would love it to be more, so she could tell me.
When I first started dating my wife, she claimed her number was 7. Since then she's "remembered" a few more and is up to 10.

There's at least one I suspect she did sleep with but that she won't admit to. When I first met her but years before we became a couple, there was a temp coworker of ours from another country who was only there for about 3 months. Nice guy, but he was kind of pudgy/overweight, with thick glasses and a bit of a dorky look. He clearly had a thing for her. It was only last year that she admitted that she had gone on a few dates with him, but she hasn't confessed to sleeping with him; my guess would be that he might be in that "extra" 3 that she remembers. But to me it's totally hot that she, a blonde hottie, would have let herself get boned by a guy who was nowhere near her league, especially a guy I know. I hope to someday find out exactly what happened between them. I do know that years later after me and her got together, that he was visiting the country again and sent an email to try to meet up with her, but she let him down politely. I suspect that he wouldn't have necessarily sought her out if he'd completely struck out before.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mmbt For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer