Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2023, 12:40 AM

Thanked 26,352 Times in 2,798 Posts
Default yes

Drove wife to her girlfriends house tonight for a lezzy fest with 3 other girlfriends,(4 total)...I think her husband is going to be the only cock available for those who want it....I know she will........I;ll be picking her up tomorrow @ 9am with a bag of bagels...i'll be having breakfast w them all...
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0911.JPG  
Old 08-20-2023, 11:37 AM

Thanked 3,524 Times in 231 Posts

I am married again and our sex live has always been open book. I have been picked up from a few nights with out her at hotels. Last week after a hook up I called her early to pick me up and she said on one condition that I drove her to a date. I said of course. I knew nothing of this guy and she’s been seeing him a few times when I have been doing my thing. So I was picked up and she was dressed in just a coat. I saw she had on stockings and the full get up as she got out the car and I drove. Not a lot was said lol.

I got to the house and drove in he drive there was a guy in a towel tall black guy. She kissed me and said she would get a cab home. She got out the car and took off the coat and I watched her walk towards him. She kissed him and I turned the car around. She took the towel off him and his huge black cock was semi hard. She sucked him as I almost crashed lol.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2023, 09:08 PM

Thanked 26,352 Times in 2,798 Posts
Default yes

Again, same scenario as above,,, dropped her off for a lezzy fest tonight at another girlfriends house, (6 girls)...we've played with the host couple in the past.......no doubt he will be the Big Dick for the night,,,this guy can cum numerous times in one night..

We had a 4 sum w them last year, and he had my wife overflowing in all hole by the end of the night,, to our surprise.
Old 02-03-2024, 01:17 PM

Default So naughty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeinluv View Post
When we found a steady boyfriend for my wife, it allowed us to set up exciting situations because he knew how to play the cuckold game and was agreeable to anything we asked. For my wife, having a steady allowed her to feel comfortable and really let go and enjoy. She loved sucking his big cock and teasing me in so many ways. We approached our arrangement as a team and we enjoyed thinking up exciting situations together. She was always willing to indulge me and my dirty mind.
I wanted her to take the role of a wh*r* making a house call to service a client. She was a bit hesitant but to please me, she went along. We asked her boyfriend to get a motel room and let us know the room number. She wore this outfit to the motel and I purposely parked a distance from the room, in order to have her walk through the lot. Anyone who saw her would know exactly what she was there for. I followed close behind, watching her big ass roll around in the short shorts and her nipples on full display, as she was braless. The click of her fuck heels on the pavement just compounded my excitement.
She looked so hot as she knocked on the door and her boyfriend crack it open. You can see the me, the cuckold husband in the window reflection as I snapped the photo. When he opened the door he was wearing only his shorts. Seeing this, my wh*r* wife immediately squatted, pulled down his shorts and took his cock in her mouth. Afterwards, on the way home, she asked me how I liked her doing that right in the doorway. She knew how to push my cuckold buttons.
I stepped in the room behind her and watched as she ravenously sucked his cock, She truly loved his big, uncircumcised cock and spent a lot of time lovingly sucking it. After I snapped a few photos, she rose up, kissed me, thrusting her tongue deep in my mouth to be sure a got a taste of his cock and ushered me out of the room.
After 90 minutes, I returned and picked her up, thoroughly used.
Your wife looks so naughty on her knees sucking cock in that motel, have enjoyed your posts on "Cuckold Place" as well!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrLooker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2024, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalzoom1 View Post
My story is a bit different to most , I've never taken her to be fucked by another man, she wouldn't allow it, what I had to do was teach her the way to the town he lives and works in its over an hour away, it involved A 14 duel carriage way and she was not a very confident driver normally only driving locally, three times we made the trip before she was happy to do it on her own , parking in a supermarket car park and he picked her up from there,
He worked for a international company, just two of them in the office and very often his coworker would have to travel for meetings so he had the place to his self, that's when she would travel down for a 3 to 4 hour session he had a pump up double bed in a cupboard and before she left home I had to pack a quilt and two pillows for them to use, I would then be available to unpack them when she gets home strip the covers off and wash them ready for her next trip, a slightly different spin on it !!!!!.
I can now update this post , his wife went away for a couple of days, my wife has a cataract on her right eye and has scratched the lens of her glasses on the left side , she is waiting for new glasses but as they were not ready yet she asked me to take her down to him, so I ticked another one off the bucket list, although she made it clear it was a one off,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Digitalzoom1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
mmf bmwmwmf 0021

4m:24s

04-17-2007
07Robe Dance Request part 2

4m:58s

02-04-2024
college lesbians

2m:19s

06-25-2019
BOWA SOLO HC LLR 0098