or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2023, 12:29 PM

Thanked 1,358 Times in 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsghbb View Post
I am a spanish girl in my thirties. I have a very similar story

However, I have always been a congenital exhibitionist. One day, after very few weeks had gone by, I just did it.

As soon as the idea came over me, I had already done it. Out of the blue, I was completely naked before Mario, David, their daughters and my nephew.

- Do you see? There is nothing wrong with nudity.

Since that day, I always flaunt my intimacy to Mario and David, before and after the swimming lesson. I also take my shower in the nude, of course. We keep talking and I stay nude as much as I can: I undress and shower my nephew, I dry him and brush his head, then I shower myself, dry my hair, put some lotion all over me... Then, I put on my clothes

Since that day, one year ago, every tuesday and thursday I am a nudist before Mario and David. Cmnf. A dream come true for me and for them.

BTW, all too often some other people have come in and have seen my show, too.
ok, that's really hot. I love your stories!!! Wish we could see more of you?
The Following User Says Thank You to bigmacattack For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2023, 03:00 AM

Thanked 1,680 Times in 81 Posts

Quote:
I am a spanish girl in my thirties. I have a very similar story

Every tuesday and thursday I take my 8 years old nephew to his swimmming lesson, here in Spain. I already used to swim two days a week, so my sister asked me to take him with me

We started one year ago. At first, I used to go with him to the women's changing room, taking him with me to the open showers.

However, I soon realized that all to often he used to stare at the nude women before him (and at my own nudity, that goes wirhout saying). An elderly woman very politely told me that there was a family changing room for those "not so little" kids.

That day I told my sister that I could not go with her son to the women's changing room, so we were going to try the familiar one.

Next day we went there It was very little: 2 benches for just 5 or 6 people, and two open showers.

When we came in, much to my annoyance, there were two fathers with their two little daughters. They were 8 or 9 years old, too, and they were going to the same swimming lesson with my nephew.

I would had wanted to undress and put on my swimming dress at the same time as my nephew, but as the two other fathers were there I had to wait until they had gone.

After the class, we met again there. We showered my nephew and their daughters, and I waited with my swimming dress on until they leaved. Then, I locked the door and took my shower.

Mario and Dani were already friends. They use to drink some beers while their daughters are swimming. Dani is married and Mario divorced. They are very outgoing, and we have a very good relationship.

Every tuesday and thursday was the same: we changed the kids and I waited to undress until they were gone to the bar

However, I have always been a congenital exhibitionist. One day, after very few weeks had gone by, I just did it.

My nephew is very shy, and didn't want to undress before the two little girls, who used to stare at his little penis and laugh

I told him that there was nothing wrong with nudity. However I could not convince him, and he didn't want to undress. He was crying.

As soon as the idea came over me, I had already done it. Out of the blue, I was completely naked before Mario, David, their daughters and my nephew.

- Do you see? There is nothing wrong with nudity.

Since that day, I always flaunt my intimacy to Mario and David, before and after the swimming lesson. I also take my shower in the nude, of course. We keep talking and I stay nude as much as I can: I undress and shower my nephew, I dry him and brush his head, then I shower myself, dry my hair, put some lotion all over me... Then, I put on my clothes

Since that day, one year ago, every tuesday and thursday I am a nudist before Mario and David. Cmnf. A dream come true for me and for them.

BTW, all too often some other people have come in and have seen my show, too.
I have received some privete messages asking me to tell something more

I must say that this cmnf situation is really arousing for me. I can not hide my smile when I get nude. They are very aware of how exciting this situation is for me. Being nude is like a rollercoaster of emotions for me, and my body bears witness of it: my nipples are always erect and my labia soaking wet.

Everyday, when I am back at home, I always have to masturbate as soon as possible or have sex with my boyfriend. I am about to explode.

My boyfriend is very aware of my missbehaviour. Actually he has enjoyed the show several times with my friends, Mario and David. Now they are his friends, too. Sometimes he comes with us, and he uses to go to the bar with Mario and David while I swim.

We even added my boyfriend to the WhatsApp group that I have with Mario and David. Last summer, he sent dozens of pics from our vacations in Ibiza, and I was portrayed nude or topless in several of them. I mean that they know that my boyfriend is not the least bit jealous.

Mario and David are, both of them, very handsome boys and I have always fantasized about having sex with them. Actually, I have a very openminded relationship with my boyfriend, and he uses to encourage me to give them what they deserve, or even inviting them to have sex with me, the three boys fucking me at the same time at home. He talks me about that very often when he fucks me, and I always reach orgasm within seconds. So does him.

I try to disguise my everyday nudity as naive nudism, but I can not hide that it is pure exhibitionism. They know it, and thet stare at me and always make jokes of how pretty and fit I am. They know what to say to make me happy (and horny). I pay them with two or three more minutes of nudity. When I don't know how to make it longer, I reluctantly put my swimmwear on.

When the kids have gone to the swimmingpool and I am still naked searching my swimwear in my backpack, I always think that they are going to close the door and fuck me right there.

However, I don't want to spoil the magic of this epic exhibitionism with vulgar sex. And in addition, Dani is married.

If I had sex with them, eventually they would not enjoy my nudity the way that they do. They are bursting to make love to me, but that's what the magic of exhibitionism is about: you can stare, but you can not touch.

I want to be a goddess, forever, not just a woman:

They shall not touch me. That's my commitment

Last edited by rsghbb; 10-29-2023 at 03:06 AM.
Old 10-29-2023, 04:26 AM

All too often, there are other people around in the changing room

There is this grandfather with his little granddaughter. I changed my clothes against the wall the first times, but as he has been getting used to my lack of shyness, now I am as nude as usual when he is around. He uses to talk with me. "Times have changed a lot", he says, staring at my shaved pussy.

There is also that pretty mother with her little son. First time she couldn't believe her eyes when she saw me in the nude among all that people. Next day, however, she felt like swimming, too. She had taken her swimmsuit, too. She undressed before Mario and David, and put it on. After the class, she showered naked at the same time as me, and didn't get dressed until I had put on my clothes. She was stealing glimpses of me all the time. She was very nervous, unable to speak. My two friends could not believe their luck: two nude and pretty girls before their very eyes. I don't know if she has more lesbian or exhibitionist tendencies. Maybe both. She comes back from time to time, but she never said a word.

There is also my brother in law. I assume that my nephew had told at home that I used to shower in the nude before other men. One day, his father appeared in the changing room some minutes after the class. Obviously, I was completely nude. He excused himself and tried not to look. "Don't worry, come in". He sat on the bench at saw how I washed his son's hair. I stayed nude 20 minutes more. He comes back from time to time.

The most epic day was, however, when the hot water broke down. We called the plumber, and I remained naked for some 25 minutes while he tried to repair it. He was a shy and handsome boy in his twenties. Eventually, I pussed him a bit further: "Would you mind if I take a cold shower? I am pressed for time. You can sit here and wait. It won't take me more than two minutes..." He sat down with Mario and Dani and enjoyed the show. He also comes back from time to time to hace a look on the showers LOL
Old 10-29-2023, 08:20 AM

I have always thought that those exhibitionist tendencies in changing rooms and showers began when I was a teenager.

I dabbled in athletism for some time. I was in a team with 2 other girls and 5 or 6 boys. Most of them were classmates at school, too.

After our workout, I used to go home with my sportwear, but the two other girls and most of the boys used to take their showers in the changing rooms.

One day, when I was leaving I saw that some of the boys were running in silence to the back of the building. There is nothing there, so that was weird

I followed them. They had dissapeared, but suddenly I heard something, a subtle noise: they had climbed to the roof!!

OMG!! They were spying the two other girls in the shower!! I knew that there was a little window on the roof facing the girls open showers

I was livid when I found out what they were doing.

My first thought was to tell the girls and everybody what was happening. I rushed to the girls changing room, but when I got there I simply didn't muster the courage to say anything

And there was a reason for that: Miguel

Miguel was the boy I was in love with, and was on the roof. He was not my boyfriend. Simply, at that moment, I realized that I was in love

I went home and cryed. What should I do?

However, I had mixed feelings. Something odd was inside myself: I was angry, of course, but my shame was that I was horny as hell!!

Next day, after the workout, I saw them climbing again. Miguel and 4 other boys. And the next day again, and again and again.

I could not think about anything else. Every day I had to masturbate myself imaniging that I was being spied on the shower by Miguel and the other boys.

One day I surprised myself taking to the workout a backpack with my clothes, a towel, flipflops and soap. I had never showered there. I didn't know if I was going to muster the courage.

I had masturbated dozens of times, the two weeks before, thinking about that situation

Miguel saw my backpack before our session: "Are you changing your clothes here today?" "Yes, I am..."

I sat on the changing room in silence for more than ten minutes. The two other girls even asked me if I was fine.

I took off my clothes on the bench. They could not see me there.

I took my towel in my hand and, stark naked, I went into the shower area

I almost had an orgasm without touching myself.

Since that day, I showered there every day, for the bext two years. I even got round to masturbate before all of them

I dated Miguel for a short time. Ond day I told him the truth: "I have always known that you spied us on the showers"
Old 10-29-2023, 11:09 AM

Quote:
rsghbb, I always love your stories, you are a kind of dream girl for me, Spanish and an exhibitionist😊Mario and David are good men, that understand you desire and don’t try to take it further. I do envy them to experience you regularly. Randomly I meet women like you, in the sauna and on the beach. Many men misunderstand exhibitionist women and think it is an invitation to fuck them. There are surprisingly many women that get turned on by being an exhibitionist, but most women don’t do it, because they will be misunderstood and approached by men with the wrong intention.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wellness For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2023, 08:40 PM

Thanked 3,672 Times in 250 Posts

Check out this post:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...73&postcount=5

A girl at a car show enters a nude competition. She enjoys being on the stage in front of lots of men so much that she is visibly wet.
Old 11-02-2023, 01:03 AM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

A few years back my wife and I transitioned from clothing-optional resorts (where she would be naked only to swim or tan privately) to a nude-mandatory one (where she'd be completely naked from the parking lot up until we left).

It took a bit of adjustment; as she wasn't really used to everyone seeing her fully naked at all times. She's now used to it though; as she's had plenty of practice. She's not into exhibitionism at all; although she does have her "moments" where she enjoys some of the "approving looks"' she gets from other men.
It would be impossible for me to know how many men have seen my wife naked. Pretty much every single guy who has been at our resort while we were there. And that's many. A few lucky ones have even had the good fortune of seeing her naked up close.

I guess that's a bit different from some of the themes in the thread since at nudist resorts, nudity is expected and even normalized.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2023, 01:40 AM

Thanked 1,329 Times in 103 Posts
Default Nude Numerous Times

My wife has been nude before guys numerous times. She has stripped on a pole at a biker rally; changed clothes on the sales floor of a sexy boutique with numerous customers nearby; showered numerous times in a co-ed shower room; gone naked at several beaches; played corn hole, tennis, pickleball, basketball, table tennis, pool, swam, sat in a hot tube, danced, and visited with many people at nude resorts. One of the biggest thrills I got was when we were at a dance at a nude resort, and she had only a belly dancing skirt on while commando. My wife was admiring a woman's fast dance moves when she jumped up and whipped off her skirt and tied it around the great woman dancer leaving my wife totally nude before everyone in the club. Then she fast-danced while in that state with the other woman. It was so erotic! So, there may have been a thousand or more guys that have seen her totally nude. And a week ago she was nude giving me a B.J. on a beach when several people walked by admiring her work.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2023, 11:25 AM

Thanked 2,607 Times in 207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihoin View Post
I guess that's a bit different from some of the themes in the thread since at nudist resorts, nudity is expected and even normalized.
True that it is normal to be naked in such a place, but to it still remains fun and exciting. Same goes for the sauna or being topless on a European beach.
On the other hand, it also depends on the people you're with or unexpectedly run into.

We've met a few acquaintances at the sauna as also a few of my wife's colleagues (some nurses and a doctor of the hospital she works at).

And there are my BIL and nephew who get to see her naked and her sister and niece who I and my sons get to see naked when we all go the sauna, beach or nude swim events.
Old 11-02-2023, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihoin View Post
A few years back my wife and I transitioned from clothing-optional resorts (where she would be naked only to swim or tan privately) to a nude-mandatory one (where she'd be completely naked from the parking lot up until we left).

It took a bit of adjustment; as she wasn't really used to everyone seeing her fully naked at all times. She's now used to it though; as she's had plenty of practice. She's not into exhibitionism at all; although she does have her "moments" where she enjoys some of the "approving looks"' she gets from other men.
It would be impossible for me to know how many men have seen my wife naked. Pretty much every single guy who has been at our resort while we were there. And that's many. A few lucky ones have even had the good fortune of seeing her naked up close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupleak View Post
True that it is normal to be naked in such a place, but to it still remains fun and exciting. Same goes for the sauna or being topless on a European beach.
On the other hand, it also depends on the people you're with or unexpectedly run into.

We've met a few acquaintances at the sauna as also a few of my wife's colleagues (some nurses and a doctor of the hospital she works at).

And there are my BIL and nephew who get to see her naked and her sister and niece who I and my sons get to see naked when we all go the sauna, beach or nude swim events.
We are also nudists and while our local resort isn't fully nude mandatory, Mrs. NoShoCo does remain nude throughout the resort. We also go to a big event every year at Cypress Cove in Florida where she remains nude in front of several hundred people at a time. And then there are the nude cruises (we've done six and have another coming in February). Between the passengers and crew it could be 3-4000 people she is nude in front of by the week's end. Add in several trips to Haulover, Orient and other nude beaches and we are easily into the tens of thousands who have seen her nude. It probably does help that lots of other people are nude as well but I'll take any chance I can get to get her (and myself) naked around large groups. Sadly, I can't get her to do it anywhere other than nudist venues... luckily we go to lots of nudist venues!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NoShoCo For This Useful Post:

Tags
girl-worshipper, perv, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s