One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #421  
Old 08-07-2023, 06:26 AM
Digitalzoom1 Digitalzoom1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2023
Location: Suffolk uk
Posts: 72
Thanks: 40
Thanked 924 Times in 72 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
Mine is featured in the recently created spilling seed magazine #6
My wife Maggie was in the first 4 editions of that magazine.
She is on lots off sites now , I lost control of her photos a long time ago, in the last few months I have given outright control of my drive account to a couple of guys I know to use as they want ,it contains a few hundred photos and videos of her in all situations, they are now getting spread even further as more people get hold of them, I love to see her exposed by others and in places I wouldn't think of putting her.
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Digitalzoom1 For This Useful Post:
  #422  
Old 09-05-2023, 03:51 PM
randex's Avatar
randex randex is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 67
Thanks: 32
Thanked 2,102 Times in 96 Posts
Default I found her pic

I found her pic in cuckold site. Someone has make a nice magazine
Attached Images
File Type: jpg newc*nt.jpg (350.6 KB, 89 views)
Reply With Quote
  #423  
Old 09-24-2023, 02:17 PM
lgn692000 lgn692000 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: pismo beach area in calif
Posts: 97
Thanks: 785
Thanked 1,803 Times in 103 Posts
Default Found on Chatpic

Found on Chatpic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cfwives.com_543219_1a533e3567b2.jpg (183.8 KB, 171 views)
File Type: jpg cfwives.com_543219_5a93a5508f7b (1).jpg (165.8 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg cfwives.com_543219_5b82aaf8bec4.jpg (147.5 KB, 204 views)
File Type: jpg cfwives.com_543219_7ccb4b95873d.jpg (128.0 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg cfwives.com_543219_193ac2cd710e.jpg (134.8 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg cfwives.com_543219_a89e957561d6.jpg (173.4 KB, 111 views)
Reply With Quote
  #424  
Old 09-24-2023, 02:32 PM
lgn692000 lgn692000 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: pismo beach area in calif
Posts: 97
Thanks: 785
Thanked 1,803 Times in 103 Posts
Default Found on sl*twives

Found this one on Slu_t wives
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cfwives.com_543219_5dbec6e140be.jpg (215.4 KB, 405 views)
Reply With Quote
  #425  
Old 12-30-2023, 11:54 AM
regn regn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Posts: 99
Thanks: 294
Thanked 1,925 Times in 96 Posts
Default discovered photos

Here is a variation on the theme. When my ex-wife and I were splitting up, she hit me with a story of how she had gotten fucked by an 18-year-old sailor in Paris. After we split, I discovered all over the Net polaroids taken of her in college by her then boyfriend. They were done in several sets, which I don't think anyone has brought together before. While we were together she had given me a set of photos taken by some professional(?) photographer. They are nudes and pretty graphic, and on top of that, this photographer also cuckolded me! I have put both sets up on my profile page in albums. There are also accounts, put up as Messages, of the several times I now know she had cuckolded me, if that is of any interest.
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to regn For This Useful Post:
  #426  
Old 12-30-2023, 08:47 PM
Hereforfun Hereforfun is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2022
Location: Hereforfun4747@yahoo.com
Posts: 208
Thanks: 705
Thanked 1,469 Times in 202 Posts
Default Temp Exposed

I use to share on Flickr but would normally only post nude pics without my wife’s face showing. I would sometime share pics when chatting with guys I got to know. While chatting with a friend one day and showing pics, I went to a Temp Exposed site and saw my wife, head to toe, naked. I asked him about it and he said he had posted. It was only up for an hour or so.
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hereforfun For This Useful Post:
  #427  
Old 01-06-2024, 07:40 AM
Molten Molten is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2024
Location: UK
Posts: 27
Thanks: 638
Thanked 654 Times in 30 Posts
Default Chatpic

She keeps popping up on chatpic. Just yesterday she was in a nudebeach room.
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Molten For This Useful Post:
  #428  
Old 04-11-2024, 08:34 AM
ilc22 ilc22 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 68
Thanks: 49
Thanked 379 Times in 57 Posts
Default

Used to find her a few places but there all gone now. But there's one I found on here of her in a dressing room, but that was from a while ago too
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilc22 For This Useful Post:
  #429  
Old 04-12-2024, 09:09 AM
cufan86's Avatar
cufan86 cufan86 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 621
Thanks: 7,594
Thanked 3,712 Times in 560 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilc22 View Post
Used to find her a few places but there all gone now. But there's one I found on here of her in a dressing room, but that was from a while ago too
Why don’t you share the photos you found?
__________________
Shout out to Mr. And Mrs. nectcouple for the avatar.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post:
  #430  
Old 04-12-2024, 11:08 AM
mlcupple mlcupple is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 137
Thanks: 63,473
Thanked 4,657 Times in 139 Posts
Default Had an online friend dsiscover her here

Had an online friend discover her here and let me know this morning

https://www.*************/pictures/1...20a%20 mirror
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mlcupple For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
posted online, wife/gf


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.