One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #10921  
Old 06-13-2023, 06:20 PM
Gee_Star's Avatar
Gee_Star Gee_Star is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 2,902
Thanks: 4,315
Thanked 40,335 Times in 2,875 Posts
Default

..................
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fd93ba3aa0a587c4c9cbcc1fb7827320e764c442.jpg (277.3 KB, 149 views)
Reply With Quote
  #10922  
Old 06-13-2023, 06:48 PM
oney3232's Avatar
oney3232 oney3232 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 4,007
Thanks: 4,699
Thanked 43,267 Times in 3,945 Posts
Default Hey Gatting!

I sent you a private message but clearly you aren't paying attention.

I don't mind you reposting all the photos and collages I take the time to put up and put in the albums- but as I told you privately - and you agreed - to at least say something to thank the original poster. No names are necessary- just the phrase acknowledging someone else did the search and the work. I'm guessing I'm not the only one you do it to.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
  #10923  
Old 06-13-2023, 11:15 PM
Gee_Star's Avatar
Gee_Star Gee_Star is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 2,902
Thanks: 4,315
Thanked 40,335 Times in 2,875 Posts
Default

Answer the pms, my friend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg aI8meTFG.jpeg (198.4 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpeg 3wMvHcFt.jpeg (148.3 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpeg 71K8qKZb.jpeg (186.0 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpeg j7zWEMl1.jpeg (217.6 KB, 100 views)

Last edited by Gee_Star; 06-13-2023 at 11:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10924  
Old 06-14-2023, 01:20 AM
made_man's Avatar
made_man made_man is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2023
Location: Toronto
Posts: 370
Thanks: 750
Thanked 9,914 Times in 374 Posts
Default

on or off
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ECFD765.jpg (567.8 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg EFBD42F.jpg (742.0 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg F966D09.jpg (185.5 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg FCA0E39.jpg (920.1 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg FCEFFB5.jpg (615.5 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg FF6A6C8.jpg (785.8 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg flower tree.jpg (139.5 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg glasses.jpg (145.0 KB, 141 views)
Reply With Quote
  #10925  
Old 06-14-2023, 01:25 AM
weben871's Avatar
weben871 weben871 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2023
Location: Ben takes and edits photos, Kayla poses and chooses which photos will be posted.
Posts: 68
Thanks: 1,033
Thanked 1,880 Times in 71 Posts
Smile Kayla's triptych

Wifey on the beach
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0199tri.JPG (814.6 KB, 227 views)
__________________
Mrs. and Mr. Weben, exhibitionist couple
We only post our own homemade pics
Please Do Not Repost our copyrighted pics (the weben871 watermark is our own)

If you like our pics, please don't forget ===>👍Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #10926  
Old 06-14-2023, 01:28 AM
made_man's Avatar
made_man made_man is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2023
Location: Toronto
Posts: 370
Thanks: 750
Thanked 9,914 Times in 374 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weben871 View Post
Wifey on the beach
I bet you don't need Viagra.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to made_man For This Useful Post:
  #10927  
Old 06-14-2023, 08:41 AM
Gee_Star's Avatar
Gee_Star Gee_Star is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 2,902
Thanks: 4,315
Thanked 40,335 Times in 2,875 Posts
Default

nnnnnnnnnn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00B884D.jpg (81.6 KB, 213 views)
File Type: jpg 009CD7A.jpg (81.3 KB, 425 views)
File Type: jpg 007C2BB.jpg (131.3 KB, 215 views)
File Type: jpg 006E49F.jpg (97.4 KB, 196 views)
File Type: jpg 00430EE.jpg (127.6 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg 0003C5A.jpg (399.3 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg 001DB06.jpg (4.52 MB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg 00EEAD7.jpg (112.6 KB, 61 views)
Reply With Quote
  #10928  
Old 06-14-2023, 02:05 PM
gatting's Avatar
gatting gatting is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,265
Thanks: 15,372
Thanked 56,468 Times in 1,320 Posts
Default oney323

Quote:
Originally Posted by oney3232 View Post
I sent you a private message but clearly you aren't paying attention.

I don't mind you reposting all the photos and collages I take the time to put up and put in the albums- but as I told you privately - and you agreed - to at least say something to thank the original poster. No names are necessary- just the phrase acknowledging someone else did the search and the work. I'm guessing I'm not the only one you do it to.
My postings come from 3 sources;
1. Dressed Undressed that I produce combining other material
2.Original material from members on this and other sites who ask me to repost
3. Postings from other members on here and other sites that I think are worth reposting in a different forum.

I expect most other posters use pretty much the same sources and I do not recall seeing many acknowledgements of the type you mention.

However I am happy to acknowledge that I have reposted some of your material. Please try to think of that as a compliment.

In my turn I am happy for any of my original posts to be reposted by others as sites like this rely on the spirit of sharing.
Reply With Quote
  #10929  
Old 06-14-2023, 02:15 PM
gatting's Avatar
gatting gatting is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,265
Thanks: 15,372
Thanked 56,468 Times in 1,320 Posts
Default More Brides

Dresses off girls
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dub57.jpg (85.3 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg dub58.jpg (224.7 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg dub59.jpg (41.2 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg dub60.jpg (671.9 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg dub61.jpg (287.2 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg dub62.jpg (3.83 MB, 239 views)
File Type: jpg dub63.jpg (192.1 KB, 212 views)
File Type: jpg dub64.jpg (2.85 MB, 204 views)
File Type: jpg dub65.jpg (295.1 KB, 200 views)
File Type: jpg dub66.jpg (259.6 KB, 87 views)

Last edited by gatting; 06-14-2023 at 02:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10930  
Old 06-14-2023, 03:07 PM
Wivescrewer's Avatar
Wivescrewer Wivescrewer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: Cayman Islands
Posts: 23
Thanks: 34
Thanked 913 Times in 25 Posts
Default Old hot c'nts

Old hot c'nts
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
arab, asian, ass, cathy, clothed/naked, clothed/unclothed, creampie, dressed undressed, girl next door, glasses, joyce, lima, milf amateur, milf wife amateur, on/off, pregnant, redhead, zips


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.