One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #641  
Old 10-03-2022, 07:53 AM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 34
Thanked 19,628 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*ghetto_star*~ View Post
Literotica.
I see what you did there.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
  #642  
Old 10-03-2022, 12:26 PM
Obironic Obironic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 115
Thanks: 2,426
Thanked 3,126 Times in 152 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyFoster View Post
Quick question for all the fine folks here -

The above story that I shared...

... At the time they occurred, he was 18, so no issues with legality come into play. Majorly taboo, yes. But totally legal, between two consenting adults.
.
Pretty sure it's still illegal
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Obironic For This Useful Post:
  #643  
Old 10-03-2022, 01:31 PM
anonjohn's Avatar
anonjohn anonjohn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 528
Thanks: 3,438
Thanked 4,210 Times in 505 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyFoster View Post
Probably depends on the state you live in. I have no doubt that sodomy is technically still on the books as illegal in many states. Bottom line-if either of those activities is between two willing, consenting adults, in the privacy of their own home, then, illegal or not, nothing will ever come of it.
True. The only time when I have read of something come of it (in a court of law - rather than family or social ramifications) was in divorce proceeedings when it was cited as unreasonable/illegal behaviour. This was some years ago in a US state where consensual sodomy even between a married couple was technically illegal, but not criminally prosecuted for the reasons SyFoster gives. The wife cited consensual anal sex with her husband in her divorce/alimony/custody claim.
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to anonjohn For This Useful Post:
  #644  
Old 10-03-2022, 01:58 PM
Gee_Star's Avatar
Gee_Star Gee_Star is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 2,907
Thanks: 4,335
Thanked 40,435 Times in 2,880 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obironic View Post
Pretty sure it's still illegal
Why do you bring that up?

laws very from state to state, country to country, and nobody in this situation was forced or is underaged.

Last edited by Gee_Star; 10-03-2022 at 02:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gee_Star For This Useful Post:
  #645  
Old 11-29-2022, 06:49 AM
riverdelivery riverdelivery is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 132
Thanks: 9
Thanked 1,713 Times in 130 Posts
Default Small bathing suit

Back a long time ago my wife always wanted me to wear very small swim wear,she said you like my string bikini's so you wear what I want you to,I always said OK to stuff like that,she bought me a few very small tight speedo like bikini trunks,one pair was a black very small that barely covered my front,I wouldn't wear them on a public beach but in our pool and boat,one day we were fishing in the boat with her sister and my wife was lying on the bow and sis in law and I were fishing I decided finally to take off my shorts and and fish in my little bottoms,the top 1/4 of my dick was showing with these on no matter how hard I pulled them up,so I finally gave up,hair and my shaft was getting sun,later that night my sister in law said did you burn your dink,it was sticking out all day.
Reply With Quote
  #646  
Old 01-14-2023, 12:53 PM
jwaters's Avatar
jwaters jwaters is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: UK
Posts: 10
Thanks: 19
Thanked 221 Times in 11 Posts
Default

My wife tends to shed basically all modesty whenever we visit her family for an extended period. They’re quite a few hours drive away so a visit usually means staying a night or two and trying to coordinate with her brother and sister to make a weekend out of it. Either that or the odd Christmas or other holiday.

After having our first child she definitely shifted towards caring a lot less about what was on show depending on who was a round. I remember the first visit to her parents place and her brother and sister were there also. We had four extra hands to help out and could relax and sleep for the first time in weeks. Being back in their childhood home, everyone seems to fall into old routines, and her is my wife walking to and from the bathroom without a stitch of clothing on. On different occasions I’ve seen her standing and talking to her brother while she’s naked with just a towel around her head, or jumping into the shower while one her family members are brushing their teeth in the bathroom. Only her younger sister ever comments on it, much to my disappointment as I’d be more than happy for her to join in. She usually refrains only when her sisters partner is around, again something I find a shame! It’s pretty interesting seeing her stark naked alongside her dad or brother knowing that this is something they never would have seen from her since she’s been an adult
Reply With Quote
  #647  
Old 01-17-2023, 09:31 AM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 34
Thanked 19,628 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar88 View Post
Same for her sister, when we visit my sister in law house at night fro a casual visit (they live in the same city), she also walk around in pajamas with no bra and many times seen good downblouse when she's cleaning table after dinner or something.
Same with my wife's family. Her sister, especially, tries to dress like an ultra-conservative puritan woman showing no skin below her neck...until it's time for pjs or sharing a space.

Then it's super clingy pjs', no bra, leaving no secrets, or super loose pjs that expose everything when slightly bending over or sitting. I have seen it all. Her long, long nips poking through her thin pjs get me every time. Or seeing her unrestricted boobs swinging while looking down her loose pjs too many times to count. I remember the very first time I saw her in pjs. Tiny droopy boobs jiggling like crazy with every breath, point out to the sides instead of in front of her. Sigh.

Her sister will also walk around in a towel, flashing her obscenely enormous bush when she sits down in a towel, getting dressed in front of us but only with her back towards us (I have never had a front view, very unfortunately). And so on.

My wife's mom is similar. Dresses conservatively, but sharing spaces with her anything goes. Her mom has walked around stark naked in front of 11 of us while share a cabin several times.

My wife is the opposite. She will dress in a fun way during the day, but around just her family it's a bra all the time, thick pjs, etc. Kind of funny. But then the next day it's a thin tank top, no bra, short skirt, etc. Very confusing.
Reply With Quote
  #648  
Old 01-28-2023, 03:02 AM
wryth wryth is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 26
Thanks: 99
Thanked 60 Times in 22 Posts
Default

I can tell you right now that there wasn't much privacy

can you tell us more about that?
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wryth For This Useful Post:
  #649  
Old 01-31-2023, 10:14 AM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 34
Thanked 19,628 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default

My neighbors growing up through college were a large Catholic family of 9 people, total. (two parents, the wife's sister, and 6 kids) They had the same house we did, but mirror image. Small, a few bedrooms, one bathroom with a shower with a sliding glass door. I was in the house a few times.

My sister stayed there a few times, and she said there was NO privacy. If you took a shower, people would see you. If you changed your clothes, people would see you.

I just wondered if the husband every got to see his wife's sister...were the adults more private, or did he see his sister in law shower, or what is the story there? I would have love to have known!
Reply With Quote
  #650  
Old 02-01-2023, 02:48 AM
chuckfinly's Avatar
chuckfinly chuckfinly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 384
Thanks: 278
Thanked 4,057 Times in 389 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
My neighbors growing up through college were a large Catholic family of 9 people, total. (two parents, the wife's sister, and 6 kids) They had the same house we did, but mirror image. Small, a few bedrooms, one bathroom with a shower with a sliding glass door. I was in the house a few times.

My sister stayed there a few times, and she said there was NO privacy. If you took a shower, people would see you. If you changed your clothes, people would see you.

I just wondered if the husband every got to see his wife's sister...were the adults more private, or did he see his sister in law shower, or what is the story there? I would have love to have known!
I grew up with several family friends that were Catholic homeschool families. One had 14 kids, another had 12, and another had 11. These families were spread over quite a age range so a couple were out of the house by the time the last ones were born but there were still 10-12 people under one roof at the peak. The 14 kid family had tons of money because the father had invented something and got royalties off of it. They had a big house. The other two had 4 bed 2 or three bath houses so privacy was at a premium. I remember by best friend and I would spend the night at the 12 kid family sometimes because they had a son our age. of the 12, only 4 were boys and our friend was one of the younger kids. I remember his sisters were super prude ankle length dresses/skirts holier than thou types. We would sleep in a tent out in the yard because it was so crowded in the house. They lived on a farm and had no blinds or curtains on the windows. We would always pitch our tent in the yard on the side of the house facing the older sisters' windows and would get a show of them changing. We probably pitched a smaller tent too

There was another Catholic homeschool family that had only five kids but they had a two bedroom one bathroom house. All the kids slept in one room with bunk beds. I don't know how the privacy thing worked there. They were way out there weird. They went to Latin mass only and were super judgmental. They dressed kind of like the Amish minus the beards and bonnets. The boys worked on the dairy farm and the girls kept house for the family and for the grandma who owned the dairy and lived on the property. It reminded me of cinderella. One time I was hanging out with the boys and we were swimming in the irrigation cannel. One of the girls joined us. She took off her dress and was wearing mid thigh shorts and a modest tank top type thing. Her dad caught her there and even though it was innocent, dragged her back to the house and I later found out he beat the shit out of her for being "immodest". They had way out there political views too. Ironically (or maybe not), that sister got knocked up when she was 19 by a migrant worker that worked in their milk barn.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
non fiction


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.