One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #121  
Old 11-18-2022, 04:59 AM
Fringe's Avatar
Fringe Fringe is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 85
Thanks: 1,566
Thanked 1,239 Times in 87 Posts
Default Stacy keibler

Stuffed bra of Stacy keibler exposed at the Wwf Invasion ppv.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1668765026000.jpg (377.2 KB, 936 views)
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 11-18-2022, 07:09 AM
Fringe's Avatar
Fringe Fringe is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 85
Thanks: 1,566
Thanked 1,239 Times in 87 Posts
Default

From the movie Splitz
Attached Images
File Type: gif dfhkdth-a1963158-dc83-4521-9dd7-e5e9d2716bf0.gif (35.59 MB, 677 views)
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 01-16-2023, 09:55 AM
forester623 forester623 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 30
Thanks: 45
Thanked 326 Times in 23 Posts
Default

Hey guys, check out this blog

monasboobsdiary.blogspot.com/

It's a diary from a girl struggling with keeping her stuffed bras secret. Pretty interesting

Last edited by Fango; 01-16-2023 at 11:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 08-01-2023, 03:05 PM
lilwunzaa's Avatar
lilwunzaa lilwunzaa is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 57
Thanks: 42
Thanked 613 Times in 61 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fringe View Post
Hey all, this will most likely come off as quite strange... but meh, never hurt in asking. Does anyone like women getting embarrassed when they get there stuffed bras exposed? Stuff like tissue and 'chicken fillets'? I recently downloaded a movie titled 'Memoirs of a Sorority Girl' (it's AWFUL, do not buy it) but there is a nice EUF scene and I posted some screencaps on the EUF's from movies thread. However, when watching it, there was also a scene when the same character gets embarrassed again when her stuffed bra is exposed by another character. I actually found it quite enjoyable, in the same sense as EUF.

So! My request is; Does anyone have any screencaps or pictures of this sort of thing? It can be from anything, tv, film, anime or real life? Here's some examples what I'm talking about.

(I know this is a long shot, but i'm just curious if anyone else likes this sort of thing.)
My husband has always been turned on by the fact my bras are all padding , I have no tits at all and always have worn fake ones.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lilwunzaa For This Useful Post:
  #125  
Old 08-03-2023, 04:20 AM
sillywong sillywong is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 176
Thanks: 236
Thanked 1,360 Times in 152 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fringe View Post
Hey all, this will most likely come off as quite strange... but meh, never hurt in asking. Does anyone like women getting embarrassed when they get there stuffed bras exposed? Stuff like tissue and 'chicken fillets'? I recently downloaded a movie titled 'Memoirs of a Sorority Girl' (it's AWFUL, do not buy it) but there is a nice EUF scene and I posted some screencaps on the EUF's from movies thread. However, when watching it, there was also a scene when the same character gets embarrassed again when her stuffed bra is exposed by another character. I actually found it quite enjoyable, in the same sense as EUF.

So! My request is; Does anyone have any screencaps or pictures of this sort of thing? It can be from anything, tv, film, anime or real life? Here's some examples what I'm talking about.

(I know this is a long shot, but i'm just curious if anyone else likes this sort of thing.)
I have a big thing for small breasted women being exposed by larger breasted ones (or men), because I find female arrogance hot. Even though I prefer small boobs I like the idea of it
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sillywong For This Useful Post:
  #126  
Old 02-22-2024, 03:09 PM
master_geppetto master_geppetto is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 48
Thanks: 224
Thanked 936 Times in 53 Posts
Default College Friend

I had a friend in college who was painfully inept at hiding her stuffed bra. The difference between her flat chest and stuffed bra was astounding, especially when compared side-by-side with an unstuffed bikini and stuffed bikini. We were close enough that I had access to her dorm on several occasions and discovered just how elementary her stuffing tactics were.
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to master_geppetto For This Useful Post:
  #127  
Old 02-29-2024, 05:24 AM
forester623 forester623 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 30
Thanks: 45
Thanked 326 Times in 23 Posts
Default Hottie I found on insta

She puts in such an effort for looking busty and then she goes to the beach and the boobs are gone... I really wonder why she doesn't even try to pretend to be busy when wearing a bikini.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unknown_241525366_1063752737499630_7525476540290439894_n.jpg (212.8 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpeg unknown-20231224_140917-412638043_1042519560314934_607450064809860355_n.jpeg (470.1 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg unknown_101114315_3019029261506842_3256309777242330_n.jpg (106.5 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg unknown_250624392_4864686416877524_2526675723232265573_n.jpg (133.8 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg unknown_104297671_657547984842865_144499085765355382_n.jpg (459.4 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg unknown_219844035_1401270550244889_7137763471156643926_n.jpg (438.5 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg unknown_138721807_251414166354149_9131411400773622103_n.jpg (81.0 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg unknown_185523799_841049910101805_7361776280047917692_n.jpg (86.6 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg unknown_297700839_617945279849928_5272037148307163092_n.jpg (186.4 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg unknown_316429493_1751557725212851_1975422061529381280_n.jpg (270.2 KB, 128 views)
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 02-29-2024, 11:34 AM
master_geppetto master_geppetto is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 48
Thanks: 224
Thanked 936 Times in 53 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forester623 View Post
She puts in such an effort for looking busty and then she goes to the beach and the boobs are gone... I really wonder why she doesn't even try to pretend to be busy when wearing a bikini.
Wooow!! The difference is extremely noticeable. You can see how stiff some of her bras are in the photos, which indicates a lot of stuffing. She can stuff at the gym but not the beach?

Thanks for the post! Love this fetish
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to master_geppetto For This Useful Post:
  #129  
Old 05-10-2024, 11:46 AM
forester623 forester623 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 30
Thanks: 45
Thanked 326 Times in 23 Posts
Default

I wonder whether she actually thinks nobody would notice that...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pad_mod_2024-05-10__001.jpg (953.7 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg pad_mod_2024-05-10__002.jpg (1.08 MB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg pad_mod_2024-05-10__003.jpg (1.09 MB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg pad_mod_2024-05-10__004.jpg (1.23 MB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg pad_mod_2024-05-10__005.jpg (1.16 MB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg pad_mod_2024-05-10__006.jpg (1.01 MB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg pad_mod_2024-05-10__007.jpg (1.04 MB, 96 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to forester623 For This Useful Post:
  #130  
Old 05-27-2024, 06:57 AM
forester623 forester623 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 30
Thanks: 45
Thanked 326 Times in 23 Posts
Default Goddess of padding

On a different website (I don't know whether I'd be allowed to post the link), I saw a thread where they had some photos from a model agency leak, and one of the girls is this one. They even have a video there where you see her various times with the heavily stuffed bra and taking the pads out etc. That's definitely my webfind of the year. (The censoring was already done on the source, I did not find any uncensored ones)
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg WMyjDZqU.jpeg (182.4 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpeg laBsTNLe.jpeg (238.9 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpeg q8EBnPdN.jpeg (174.6 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2024-05-27-12h42m23s605.jpg (129.9 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2024-05-27-12h42m35s409.jpg (127.9 KB, 142 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2024-05-27-12h43m19s070.jpg (120.7 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2024-05-27-12h44m16s258.jpg (101.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2024-05-27-12h52m12s382.jpg (134.7 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpeg 60Frd9kM.jpeg (132.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpeg TFBDXOA6.jpeg (109.5 KB, 14 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to forester623 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
flatchested, stuffed bra, tiny tits


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.