One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1471  
Old 10-31-2022, 08:07 AM
Buzzardlegs Buzzardlegs is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 17
Thanks: 15
Thanked 40 Times in 14 Posts
Default 1980s UK TV Survival show EUF

Hi, I know that this is a serious long- shot but I wondered if anyone remembers or even knows the name of a UK TV documentary/ early reality show that featured a brief but very genuine EUF from sometime around 1987/8. The show was I think in two parts and followed a group of office workers who were sent on a team building survival course. Among the group were, I think, three women, one was a blonde American woman. The group were aboard a boat at the beginning and were instructed to strip and swim ashore having been told to imagine that the boat had been holed and was sinking. The participants would have been greatly surprised and deeply embarrassed, but followed instructions and did it anyway. I remember a scene of the American woman scaling a rocky cliff dressed in her soaking wet white sensible undies and boots, I'm not sure about the others. In the second episode they are asked to do it again, though many refused, the daughter of the instructor sets an example and swims ashore in her undies along with a few of the guys. I'd very much appreciate any help with info on this as it's one of the few childhood shows I've never been able to track down.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Buzzardlegs For This Useful Post:
  #1472  
Old 10-31-2022, 10:41 AM
lonmol's Avatar
lonmol lonmol is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 16,838
Thanks: 16,964
Thanked 281,323 Times in 16,574 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzardlegs View Post
Hi, I know that this is a serious long- shot but I wondered if anyone remembers or even knows the name of a UK TV documentary/ early reality show that featured a brief but very genuine EUF from sometime around 1987/8. The show was I think in two parts and followed a group of office workers who were sent on a team building survival course. Among the group were, I think, three women, one was a blonde American woman. The group were aboard a boat at the beginning and were instructed to strip and swim ashore having been told to imagine that the boat had been holed and was sinking. The participants would have been greatly surprised and deeply embarrassed, but followed instructions and did it anyway. I remember a scene of the American woman scaling a rocky cliff dressed in her soaking wet white sensible undies and boots, I'm not sure about the others. In the second episode they are asked to do it again, though many refused, the daughter of the instructor sets an example and swims ashore in her undies along with a few of the guys. I'd very much appreciate any help with info on this as it's one of the few childhood shows I've never been able to track down.
Sounds like a good one. I hope someone has it.
Reply With Quote
  #1473  
Old 11-01-2022, 07:32 AM
lonmol's Avatar
lonmol lonmol is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 16,838
Thanks: 16,964
Thanked 281,323 Times in 16,574 Posts
Default

Assorted EUFs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hellgate-02 (1).jpg (84.1 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg Hellgate-03.jpg (101.2 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg Hellgate-04 (1).jpg (70.2 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 4e987f5565e3aec66d72bdd812fc7b65809269af.jpg (177.6 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg hqdefault-54.jpg (14.3 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg image-131794-hvbevulyja.jpg (141.7 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 2de7a254e585b5a889767f234048665f.jpg (45.2 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg MV5BYjEwMjFiODktZjRkMy00YTlkLWJjOGQtYTRlZjM3ZjRkYjg5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk0NTU3MTQ@._V1_.jpg (67.3 KB, 36 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
  #1474  
Old 11-01-2022, 04:07 PM
lonmol's Avatar
lonmol lonmol is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 16,838
Thanks: 16,964
Thanked 281,323 Times in 16,574 Posts
Default

EUF-ish scenes from the film; Sorority House Massacre 2.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Revamped.jpg (17.8 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 740full-sorority-house-massacre-ii-screenshot.jpg (32.1 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg Sorority-House-Massacre-II-X08.JPG (28.9 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Sorority-House-Massacre-II-X11.JPG (11.7 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg jpp4xcvxo1alx4vj.jpg (20.7 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg gail-harris-sorority-house-massacre-2.jpg (53.7 KB, 37 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
  #1475  
Old 11-01-2022, 07:00 PM
HumiliationInc HumiliationInc is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 96
Thanks: 331
Thanked 502 Times in 109 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
Assorted EUFs.
I have always wished that Hellgate scene would have went further!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HumiliationInc For This Useful Post:
  #1476  
Old 11-02-2022, 02:54 AM
lonmol's Avatar
lonmol lonmol is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 16,838
Thanks: 16,964
Thanked 281,323 Times in 16,574 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumiliationInc View Post
I have always wished that Hellgate scene would have went further!
The girl in that scene has a particularly nice ass, but I don't know of she's wearing really high cut panties, or a bodysuit.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
  #1477  
Old 11-02-2022, 02:57 AM
lonmol's Avatar
lonmol lonmol is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 16,838
Thanks: 16,964
Thanked 281,323 Times in 16,574 Posts
Default

EUF from the film; The Coed and the Zombie Stoner. The scene progresses into an ENF (posted in the ENF from Movies, TV and Commercials thread).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4e465f341510014.jpg (68.9 KB, 86 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
  #1478  
Old 11-02-2022, 05:19 AM
lonmol's Avatar
lonmol lonmol is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 16,838
Thanks: 16,964
Thanked 281,323 Times in 16,574 Posts
Default

Assorted EUFs. Mostly from Spanish language soap operas. These programs always feature a lot of forced stripping, underwear and humiliation.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
  #1479  
Old 11-02-2022, 05:23 AM
lonmol's Avatar
lonmol lonmol is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 16,838
Thanks: 16,964
Thanked 281,323 Times in 16,574 Posts
Default

More EUF.
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
  #1480  
Old 11-02-2022, 08:17 AM
Marauderr's Avatar
Marauderr Marauderr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 530
Thanks: 5,204
Thanked 2,369 Times in 451 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
Assorted EUFs. Mostly from Spanish language soap operas. These programs always feature a lot of forced stripping, underwear and humiliation.
Do you happen to know the source for images 6-9?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marauderr For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
euf, movies & tv


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.