One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #371  
Old 10-23-2022, 09:58 PM
king_of_doom's Avatar
king_of_doom king_of_doom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 675
Thanks: 802
Thanked 6,105 Times in 608 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
Actually, you COULD improve on the film costume by switching to black stockings and a garter belt. White stockings aren't particularly sexy, and neither are holdups. Nicolette's stockings are also too short, and a bra would have been sexier than that bustier (especially since it would have been an '80's bra). The panties are perfect.
While i agree but the black high heels make it up for it in the end.

Kinda wish the other actress Marilu Henner who played Belinda was also shown in lingerie since she had appeared a few times
Attached Images
File Type: jpg noises58724878_10216563975163986_6292830149016551424_n.jpg (250.5 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg noises57589846_10216563997204537_1965242709547417600_n.jpg (339.6 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg noises58462677_10216563997524545_1704357191873462272_n.jpg (337.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg noises57602761_10216563983444193_7592803061731426304_n.jpg (342.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg noises58019473_10216564000084609_6557743396826382336_n.jpg (326.6 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg noises58586689_10216563978244063_4550853841108598784_n.jpg (324.0 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg noises57604351_10216563984604222_3744059550408376320_n.jpg (332.2 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg noises301295_491764230846679_248974765_n.jpg (160.9 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg noises29873161_2013481428915155_7208068573070995026_o.jpg (293.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg noises55944983_2233446823585280_8095727668915339264_n.jpg (203.1 KB, 12 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to king_of_doom For This Useful Post:
  #372  
Old 10-23-2022, 10:05 PM
king_of_doom's Avatar
king_of_doom king_of_doom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 675
Thanks: 802
Thanked 6,105 Times in 608 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_of_doom View Post

Kinda wish the other actress Marilu Henner who played Belinda was also shown in lingerie since she had appeared a few times
This is what i mean
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Marilu Henner71a50a63a2b98b8bbe0cd6623c018d92.jpg (21.3 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg Marilu Henner69663012f426c5331799c4cec2502783.jpg (117.7 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg marilu-henner.jpg (64.4 KB, 90 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to king_of_doom For This Useful Post:
  #373  
Old 10-25-2022, 12:35 AM
HumiliationInc HumiliationInc is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 96
Thanks: 331
Thanked 502 Times in 109 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
Actually, you COULD improve on the film costume by switching to black stockings and a garter belt. White stockings aren't particularly sexy, and neither are holdups. Nicolette's stockings are also too short, and a bra would have been sexier than that bustier (especially since it would have been an '80's bra). The panties are perfect.
I actually really like white stockings and dig hold ups too. I hate it though when they are worn too short, such as with the "Sexy Nurse" or "Sexy Schoolgirl" look every Halloween. You shouldn't see the lacy tops of the stockings until the skirt or dress comes off.

Agreed on the bustier. Honestly, I think pulling off a longline bra is a true art. They can either come off as way too sexy try-hard, like the bustier in question, or they just look like a bland undervest. I think it's a balance of having a feminine style and being the right length, which for me is exposing the midriff...maybe a little higher. There used to be some longline examples in the tried-and-true Sears catalog that really got my imagination going, but I am strained to think of a good example of a longline in a movie. They always either go the "too sexy" or "too vesty" extreme.

On topic of undies and theater, I've said this before, but I think what makes the other famous EUF play, Rocky Horror, work so well is they never try to change Janet or the type of clothes she wears. She's always dressed in some churchy outfit with sensible underwear underneath. The director never tries to put her in a hip outfit or in naughty lingerie. Part of Janet's whole character arc is she's a prude who gets stripped to underwear, which she has to run around in for half the show, and then becomes sexually awaken. Putting her into some hot red, sheer lacy bra and thong wouldn't work with that.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HumiliationInc For This Useful Post:
  #374  
Old 10-25-2022, 09:49 AM
lonmol's Avatar
lonmol lonmol is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 16,847
Thanks: 16,965
Thanked 281,361 Times in 16,585 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumiliationInc View Post
I actually really like white stockings and dig hold ups too. I hate it though when they are worn too short, such as with the "Sexy Nurse" or "Sexy Schoolgirl" look every Halloween. You shouldn't see the lacy tops of the stockings until the skirt or dress comes off.

Agreed on the bustier. Honestly, I think pulling off a longline bra is a true art. They can either come off as way too sexy try-hard, like the bustier in question, or they just look like a bland undervest. I think it's a balance of having a feminine style and being the right length, which for me is exposing the midriff...maybe a little higher. There used to be some longline examples in the tried-and-true Sears catalog that really got my imagination going, but I am strained to think of a good example of a longline in a movie. They always either go the "too sexy" or "too vesty" extreme.

On topic of undies and theater, I've said this before, but I think what makes the other famous EUF play, Rocky Horror, work so well is they never try to change Janet or the type of clothes she wears. She's always dressed in some churchy outfit with sensible underwear underneath. The director never tries to put her in a hip outfit or in naughty lingerie. Part of Janet's whole character arc is she's a prude who gets stripped to underwear, which she has to run around in for half the show, and then becomes sexually awaken. Putting her into some hot red, sheer lacy bra and thong wouldn't work with that.
Years ago, I had a female friend who was in the theater. She always asked me to come to her performances, but I never went. I didn't know if she was any good, and I didn't want to have to lie to her if she wasn't (she would have known. I'm not a good liar). I told her if she ever got the lead in Rocky Horror, Noises Off or Butterflies are Free, I'd be there in the front row. She thought about that for a minute, and then gave me a playful (but rather hard) punch in the arm. She knew exactly what I meant.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
  #375  
Old 10-25-2022, 07:08 PM
HumiliationInc HumiliationInc is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 96
Thanks: 331
Thanked 502 Times in 109 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
Years ago, I had a female friend who was in the theater. She always asked me to come to her performances, but I never went. I didn't know if she was any good, and I didn't want to have to lie to her if she wasn't (she would have known. I'm not a good liar). I told her if she ever got the lead in Rocky Horror, Noises Off or Butterflies are Free, I'd be there in the front row. She thought about that for a minute, and then gave me a playful (but rather hard) punch in the arm. She knew exactly what I meant.
I can't remember the name of the play, but I had a girlfriend in college who acted in a production that required her to run around in a bra and slip for a scene. We didn't meet until after the production and she told me about; so I didn't get to actually see the scene in question. She wouldn't have been the type to get embarrassed to do that, especially if it was for the art, but it was still nice for my imagination.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HumiliationInc For This Useful Post:
  #376  
Old 10-25-2022, 10:46 PM
dougy2222 dougy2222 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 153
Thanks: 368
Thanked 1,773 Times in 147 Posts
Default What the Butler Saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal9000i View Post
Agree-- she was lovely and the lingerie she wore was perfect.

It's always a little sad for me when I see that film-- Christopher Reeve young and healthy before his accident. John Ritter alive and well. Veteran Denholm Elliot. So many gone.

I would also recommend "What the Butler Saw" by English playwright Joe Orton. It pre-dates "Noises Off" by about 15 years and is a sex farce in the same vein. It is a staple of theatre companies.

A few quick searchers on Google and YouTube will bring up a lot of material if interested.

What the Butler Saw is a farce like Noises Off but the comedy is way darker.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3936878650_a98e5d2846_o.jpg (243.2 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg 3936878374_9c7cacabe8_o.jpg (353.1 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 3936878118_e16699ac78_o.jpg (426.5 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 3936877594_726294a414_o.jpg (281.1 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 3936877822_49aa3a0da1_o.jpg (329.8 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg 133585119_02598b796c_o.jpg (126.5 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg what-the-butler-saw27_2978447637_o-2000x1337.jpg (208.9 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 24_play1_new.jpg (40.7 KB, 34 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dougy2222 For This Useful Post:
  #377  
Old 10-25-2022, 10:54 PM
dougy2222 dougy2222 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 153
Thanks: 368
Thanked 1,773 Times in 147 Posts
Default More Butler

Mostly from Flickr
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 24885455222_de6310c70a_o.jpg (3.06 MB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg 24372864494_1db18379c1_o.jpg (3.01 MB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg 24885329982_4f82b0d8f0_o.jpg (2.54 MB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 24977045726_fd3e6d5a67_o.jpg (2.22 MB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 24910048331_0efe5ae017_o.jpg (2.52 MB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 24376507983_b89aa01feb_o.jpg (2.52 MB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 24910044541_800d60c14b_o.jpg (2.60 MB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 24910043751_bab8da892e_o.jpg (2.60 MB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg 24372722954_ab197c2463_o.jpg (2.55 MB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 24910026471_0c36d4a9a8_o.jpg (1.39 MB, 34 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dougy2222 For This Useful Post:
  #378  
Old 10-25-2022, 11:11 PM
dougy2222 dougy2222 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 153
Thanks: 368
Thanked 1,773 Times in 147 Posts
Default More Butler

Promotional shots.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4162867923_eee376c974_o.jpg (3.10 MB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg 4163626738_baf9e057df_o.jpg (3.44 MB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 4163624664_7f3d141c50_o.jpg (3.43 MB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 4163622706_e97d0abd23_o.jpg (1.60 MB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 4162861389_82dbcda4c4_o.jpg (2.17 MB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg 4162859537_a94b7473e7_o.jpg (2.90 MB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 24210491_10155928233494181_2774931554308597846_o.jpg (121.8 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg 24297367_10155928236509181_3871787786636176905_o.jpg (140.4 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 15197119911_7eb8c1e2e2_o.jpg (2.78 MB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 15200130055_04a9cf1ea1_o.jpg (460.5 KB, 33 views)
Reply With Quote
  #379  
Old 10-26-2022, 09:49 AM
nirmalnanduk007 nirmalnanduk007 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 229 Times in 14 Posts
Default Poppy Collection

Poppy's skirt ripping is indeed quite a highlight. She is supposed to be a 'plain jane' character who would never do a sex kitten type of role, so there is real embarrassment at being in her panties in front of everyone. Here is a collection from my archive. Apologies for any reposts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Noises_Off003-XL.jpg (242.6 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg 2206.jpg (155.0 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg 1112-noisesoff-26.JPG (19.0 KB, 825 views)
File Type: jpg 5726580093_4389c89d7a_z.jpg (250.2 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg 1121492868_jwd4s-XL.jpg (142.1 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg db_IMG_13203.jpg (15.6 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg PRODUCTION PICS 348.jpg (67.1 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg photo67.jpg (209.4 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg MEDIUMa002.jpg (44.7 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg knickers.jpg (250.5 KB, 66 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nirmalnanduk007 For This Useful Post:
  #380  
Old 10-26-2022, 04:32 PM
nirmalnanduk007 nirmalnanduk007 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 229 Times in 14 Posts
Default Some more examples of Poppy

Again, apologies for any reposts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 149970_472046957584_7053178_n.jpg (71.5 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 282_344_big.jpg (23.5 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg 386252_350060461676469_461020308_n.jpg (62.7 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 10423742_10152499791409920_910819113119400837_n.jpg (78.5 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg 256261131_jVZqD-X3.jpg (493.4 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg knickers2.jpg (178.0 KB, 59 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nirmalnanduk007 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
noises off, stage


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.