|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#631
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#632
|
|||
|
|||
|
Small thrills are the best thrills!
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#633
|
||||
|
||||
|
On a hot Sunday afternoon, my MIL took my wife and I to our pond for a picnic. In return, she prepared something to eat, fruit and drinks. So we spent the time on blankets in the grass and ate the provisions.
The next morning, while taking a shower, I noticed that something was on my scrotum. I could soap as much as I wanted but it wouldn't go away. I showed it to my wife and she looked at it. You caught a tick! I asked her to remove the tick. But she said that she can't and I should go to her mother, who has already removed a lot of ticks. And I shouldn't act like that. How should I tell her that... For this, my wife called my MIL and described the situation to her. She just said aha and I should go with her. So I should take off my pants and lie down on a couch. I was lying there in my underpants when she came back and had various utensils with her. Then she pushed the underpants a bit to the side to look for the tick and said it won't be that easy. It is still small but should be removed as soon as possible. Now I'm supposed to take off my panties completely so I did it and she threw a fresh towel on my genitals. It was a strange feeling when she lifted the towel and pushed it aside. Now she could see the tick properly but said that there was too much hair in front of it and she had to shave it off first! She got shaving foam and a wet razor lathered the spot and began to shave. She lifted the scrotum a little and stretched the skin. Of course I got feelings right away and hoped that my penis would stay normal! When she finally shaved the spot she just tried to turn the tick out. But this was still too small and so she took a pair of tweezers for it. Again and again she had to stretch the skin and lay her hand on the towel. Now it was becoming semi-hard in her hand but I couldn't do anything about it! She noticed and smiled. Again and again she used the tweezers but could not grasp the head of the tick. I should then tighten the skin with both hands so that she has both hands free. But my hands were in the way and she pushed one hand to the side and I should only pull on the thigh. Then she put one hand on the towel again and stretched herself again. Now he was almost in full size in her hand but now she could grasp the tick's head and twist it out. She then wiped off the remaining foam with the towel, turned her head to the side, pulled the towel away and said: Now go to your wife immediately! |
| The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to blueman2021 For This Useful Post: | ||
Candi Delight, ClickRick, Couple6872, crazyhorse91, crtt40203, dagnamitus, davz45, driftwood3791, echoes46, Hornyinde, jablomey, Jackelaine, jellyworm, jiinx81, LadiesMan2817, loneeagle, mamanrc, maxhed59, maxtease, nectcouple, ohioguy4fun, oldbuckeye, regrin, ripstar1, squares, thegit, username1234, xxxxenophile | ||
|
#634
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, I've seen and have been seen many times by my entire family as well as my wife's family.
My sister & I were raised in a nudist family home, meaning that we were usually nude at home, conditions permitting. We would each undress as soon as we got home from school or work. By the time I entred High School my sister could drive so we would get home by 4PM, do our household chores, then our homework. Mom would generally get home from work about a hour after us and dad soon after that. We did all of our normal everyday activities while nude. We would also spend most warm weather weekends at the local nudist parks. Most of our family friends were also nudists, including the family of my wife to be. We met this family of four when I was 11 and were close friends since. During our teenage years we spent a lot of nude time at each others' homes. At my home my parents were always there to supervise the 4 of us teenagers, my sister Sue and I and visiting sisters, Julie and Becky. The four of us grew up nude and experienced the curious teen years together. We would normally hang out in the back by the pool swimming, playing lawn games, dancing, or just laying out and talking. We would also gather in the den to play board games or watch TV. Mom or dad were never far away, and if we moved to one of bedrooms to play records or talk we had to keep the doors open. These innocent activities continued for several years and but for the fact that we were all nude, there was no differnce from any other teen get together. This nude family gathering tradition has grown over the years and now includes all of my sister's children and their spouses and their children, and other nudist friends and their families. Every weekend in the warmer months there is a well attended holiday, birthday, or anniversary celebration at one of our homes. Usually between 20 to 30 people, including kids, and, but for rare exceptions, everyone attending is nude. |
| The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post: | ||
anonjohn, Candi Delight, Chiara1707, Couple6872, crazyhorse91, dagnamitus, discreetfun2, driver88, eviltwin, excalibur5, Hornyinde, jellyworm, jiinx81, lebenengel, maxtease, nectcouple, ohioguy4fun, oldbuckeye, quietones, ripstar1, serginhoqu1079, squares, testme97, thegit, tonz42, TwoHappyCampers, username1234, wizziam, xxxxenophile | ||
|
#635
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Do you think this type of upbringing has led to a better attitude towards sex, bodies, self-image etc. especially for girls/women? |
| The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to anonjohn For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#636
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Not wanting to get too philosophical about it . . . Being a nudist is all about non sexual nudity. Keep in mind that real nudists are not any more asexual than non-nudists, they just distinguish sexual nudity from non sexual nudity. As nudists we enjoy sex and admire a beautiful body as much as the next person, it is just a matter of being sexual at the right time and place. I think that growing up nude, I have been able to develop a high level of dicipline and self control that has enabled me to maintain that separation even when exposed to highly charged sexual situations frequently found at nudist parties and dances. Over the long term, living nude is probably no more sexual than the textile lifestyle. I do think that textile people tend see nudity as a sexual overture because they are not used to nudity in everyday situations and they only enter some state of nudity when engaging in sex. The big difference must be one's attitude towards the human body. I believe that true nudists, even though they may admire a beautiful body, tend not objectify that body. In other words, that person is not just a set of tits, ass, and pussy, but a person posessing many other attributes and personal skills that make up a person. |
| The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#637
|
|||
|
|||
|
One time wife was camming with her mother, when at a certain moment her stephdad walked in.
He had just taken a shower and was naked. Her mother did not notice him right away and he walked by swinging his dick clearly visible on cam. My wife told me she just sat there in shocked, while her mother just kept on babbling. She was still in shock few hours later when she told me ... while I almost literally rolled on the floor while laughing
__________________
Private messages are always welcome 🙂 |
| The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to coupleak For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#638
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gee_Star For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#640
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| non fiction |
|
|