uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2022, 06:24 PM

Thanked 2,621 Times in 208 Posts

Well I posted in another thread how my wife's bikini is a bit see-through when wet and the light is hitting in the right angle. She knows this since very well but can play innocent when being exposed a bit in the swimming pool.

Now today, she wanted to try another bikini she found in the closet and had forgotten about.
It's one showing much more cleavage but isn't see-through (though her nipples still point through the fabric when hard).
At home, I commented that the bikini looked good on her and wasn't see-through like the other one.
Her reaction to me was : "You know I don't care about people seeing my nipples and areola's, I just want a bikini that makes my breast look good"
Old 08-30-2022, 12:52 PM

Thanked 2,909 Times in 119 Posts
Default House with shared bathroom

When my ex-girlfriend and I first moved in together, we rented a cheap room in a very big old house. We lived on the first floor. Our room was decent enough but we had to share the bathroom, the toilets and the kitchen with other residents. We also had to share the washing machine and the dryer, which both were located in the shared bathroom.

The four rooms (and shared areas) on our floor were connected by a long but narrow corridor.

All residents had completely differents schedules, so we didn't encounter them very often. One of the other residents was a young student girl (18 or 19 yo), but she would usually spend her time at her boyfriends place. Another resident was a recently divorced single mom (mid thirties) with two young kids. We sometimes saw and spoke with her (or her children) in the hallway or the kitchen, especially in the early morning or early in the evening. And the last resident was a guy in his early thirties. We rarely encountered him. He went to work early, came home late. He was lacking in social skills and he drove a very old car (and obviously lived in a very cheap room), so we were surprised to learn that he actually had a very well paying job as a researcher at a pharmaceutical company.

Looking back, it was a very enjoyable time (very good memories), but there were two things that annoyed us:
  1. Sometimes when we wanted to take a shower, the bathroom was already occupied by someone else.
  2. And it happend fairly often when we wanted to wash our clothes, that somebody else was already using the washing machine. And even worse: when we came back after a few hours, often the other person was using the dryer. And since we couldn't use the washing machine and the dryer simultaneously, we had to wait for another hour or two, or wash our clothes on a different day.
(After the long intro, I'll skip to the sexy parts.)

After taking a shower, my ex-girlfriend would wrap a towel around her and walk back to our room. She never encountered someone when walking back, and neither did I. So it only took a few weeks for her secret exhibitionist tendencies to flare up. Sometimes she would put everything in the washing machine, including the towel, turn on the washing machine and walk back to our room completely naked.

She didn't try to cover herself and she didn't hurry. She just walked naked all the way from one end of the hallway to our room like it was the most normal thing ever.
(Actually, this was normal for her. She and her siblings did the same at her parents house. But not with unknown people around.)

She had a reasonable explanation for this. If she first went to our room, someone else might use the washing machine...

This wasn't a daily thing, but it happened often enough. But during the year or so we lived there, she only got caught twice (as far as I'm aware of).

---

One time my girlfriend was taking a shower and I was at the kitchen. I heard her unlocking the bathroom. She was leaving the bathroom, when I heard someone call her name (it was the woman with two children), followed by an exclamation: "Oh! You're naked!" After this she seemed to ignore the fact that my girlfriend was naked because she just kept on talking. I just had to witness this, so I walked into the hallway and I saw my completely naked girlfriend talking with a fully dressed woman with her two children standing next to her. And I could see from my girlfriends facial expression and her body language that she wanted to back away, but she couldn't because the woman kept on talking and talking, which was both very sexy and hilarious at the same time!

---

The other time I wasn't there to witness it, unfortunately. But later my girlfriend told me after taking a shower she had put everything in the washing machine. She wanted to turn on the washing machine but she heard people talking in the hallway, so she hesitated. But expecting the people to go inside a room, she decided to turn the washing machine on anyway. She waited for five minutes, then ten minutes, but the people just wouldn't leave the hallway. Eventually she decided she couldn't stay in the bathroom forever.

She felt behaving timidly would make this embarrassing situation even more embarrassing, so she tried to act like this was a normal everyday situation.

So she opened the door, stepped into the hallway. She pretended this was a normal situation. If her family or friends were standing there, she wouldn't cover up, as nudity wasn't a big deal for them. So she didn't cover her breasts and didn't cover her pussy (with her hands), she just walked completely naked brushing passed those people standing in the narrow hallway by just a couple of inches.

When I came home later that evening, I learned that it was the birthday of that pharmaceutical researcher guy. His mom was there, and his sister, his brother in law and his brother, and one or two of his friends. After my girlfriend told me what happened (and trust me, I wanted to know every detail), I told her she gave this guy the best birthday present ever and they didn't even have to hire a stripper!
Old 08-30-2022, 02:12 PM

Thanked 2,909 Times in 119 Posts
Talking

I forgot to add that my girlfriend tried to act casually.

So when she walked by those people she greeted them and gave a short explanation, something like: "Hi! Good evening! Sorry, my clothes are in the washing machine... Goodbye!"
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Boobs For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2022, 04:24 PM

Thanked 1,755 Times in 56 Posts
Default Can't figure the wife out

My wife is a sometimes an enigma to me when it comes to exhibitionism. At times she has no problem at all flashing or going nude and other times she acts like a total prude and gets disgusted with me for asking! Perplexing. Obviously she's careful when we're with family or kids are around, but conversely I know that when we are in places where others are naked she has no problem baring it all. She's spent all day naked at places like Blacks Beach or beaches in St Barths or at Hedo in Jamaica for example, and she has no problem flaunting it all in front of other naked people, chatting with guys etc.

I always ask her to wear short skirts w no panties, and revealing outfits like semi-sheer tops w no bra. Usually she does it but reserves her flashing just for me. But I remember one time in particular that was really hot. She wore a short skirt no panties and we went out to dinner on a sunny summer late afternoon. They sat us outside on a patio deck and she sat with her legs facing towards the door to the restaurant. The warm afternoon sun was perfect to light up right between her legs. We were several tables down so that anyone who came out the deck had to walk towards us and would be looking right at her. At one point I got up to go use the restroom just so I could walk back and see what the view was like. I couldn't believe what I saw, the way she was facing and the angle of her semi-open legs left her pussy completely on display. Her landing strip was visible and made it completely obvious she wasn't wearing anything. I was incredibly turned on. Our waiter was a good looking younger guy and he took very good care of us! At one point I commented that she was giving a nice show and she just gave a cute little grin and quietly said "well I seem to have an audience". I turned and looked over my shoulder and saw both the waiter and the chef standing in the doorway staring right at her! They made no attempt to hide that they were looking and she made no attempt to cover up her bare pussy. It was surreal, I really didn't know what to do and I couldn't believe how blatant she was showing off!

I attached a couple pictures that are really close to what she was showing that day. Lucky guys

That was a fun one, wish she did more of that. Still I can't complain, she constantly flashes me and once in awhile I catch her in that naughty mood and enjoy it when it happens!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot 2022-08-30 151347.jpg   Screenshot 2022-08-30 152300.jpg  

Old 08-30-2022, 07:18 PM

Thanked 2,216 Times in 125 Posts
Default Not at home

My wife will very rarely walk around the house nude, but when we're on vacation, she's different. She will walk around the hotel room nude with the curtains wide open. When we are at the beach she will go out onto the balcony nude. When I asked her about it she said she didn't have to worry about running into these people everyday. We even have sex on the balcony, if we're above the third floor, and no matter what floor we're on we usually have sex with the curtains open. But she will not do these things at home.
Old 08-31-2022, 05:57 PM

Thanked 1,494 Times in 157 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderfreaks View Post

I attached a couple pictures that are really close to what she was showing that day. !
Dang! Now that’s a lovely place to dine my friend. You are Right you can’t complain !
Thanks for sharing the story and pics a lovely sight indeed
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2022, 04:12 AM

Thanked 26,482 Times in 1,271 Posts

My wife has been a secret exhibitionist for many years. For a long time she kept her antic a secret from me, she got a big thrill from being seen, but she was embarrassed to tell me. When she did, the many times she exposed herself were very hot for me to hear. One of my favorites happened on long trip in our van, we had stopped for lunch in a small town in Wyoming, just a diner with trucks and motorcycles in the parking lot. I should mention that on a long trip she dressed for comfort, no bra, a jeans skirts, no panties and sandals.

WE had lunch, she mentioned that the biker seated across from us was cute, not an unusual comment. We finished lunch, a went to pay the check and go to the restroom, my wife said she'd wait in the van. When I went outside my wife closed her door and a biker parked next to us, the one she said was cute, looked at me for a second and drove off. My wife had this guilty look on her face, I get in and asked her why she looked so guilty? She lifted her skirt and showed me her bare pussy, no panties, she said I gave that biker the flash of his life. She said in the diner she gave him a few peeks, he was standing next to his bike when she came out, so as she climbed up into the fan she made no attempt to cover herself, he got a full spread leg look at her pussy, she said she even held it for a second so her could get the full benefit. When I came out she closed her door and waved him off.

In tuned her on so much she masturbated as soon as we got back on the highway, to the benefit of at least one trucker.
Old 09-05-2022, 02:57 PM

Thanked 5,777 Times in 492 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
My wife has been a secret exhibitionist for many years.

In tuned her on so much she masturbated as soon as we got back on the highway, to the benefit of at least one trucker.
Wow. This such a hot moment! Thanks for sharing this. I loved it.
The Following User Says Thank You to rracoonz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2022, 02:01 AM

Thanked 2,094 Times in 88 Posts
Default My wife

This describes my wife too. She is very happy when we are at home or in a hotel to walk around nude regardless of whether there is a chance of being seen by people - though if I said anything she would act like, “oh do you think people could see?” and almost pretend to be embarrassed. She has worn see through swimsuits in public before where everyone could see her breasts and bush and then acted oblivious. This summer we went skinny dipping at a public beach and after a while, she was obviously really enjoying being seen by people. We are going to Berlin this summer and have talked about going to a spa - she has agreed, but is now asking lots of questions about how her nipples look and whether they are too big (as if 😀😀&#128512
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to wackojacko2003 For This Useful Post:

Tags
only one topless, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
White Wife Blacked

1m:49s

09-17-2020
Tiger Toy 02

3m:31s

05-31-2005
719e2b39

2m:45s