One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1041  
Old 08-07-2022, 08:58 PM
stepfly stepfly is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 61
Thanks: 155
Thanked 185 Times in 50 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by karaban View Post
Just keyword searching the programme, picking those that seem mildly promising. Note that I included one which is 12+ so not really promising at all, but then couldn't easily remove it.
Thanks. I did that, so have some idea. The problem is, as I understand it, that acts have to submit their info for the festival guide so far in advance that the content may not be accurate to the final show. So, some shows that mention nudity don't ultimately turn out to include it. Which is why personal recs are more reliable if you can get them, and people have generously done so here in the past. Cheers all the same!
Reply With Quote
  #1042  
Old 09-19-2022, 11:03 AM
Bowieknife22 Bowieknife22 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 36
Thanks: 11
Thanked 807 Times in 35 Posts
Default Bristol Habitat photos

First (censored) photos from Bristols nude Habitat performance have appeared. Censoring is secere but you can still see how gorgeous these people were
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg FcxEnVMXkAASUoB.jpeg (940.1 KB, 380 views)
File Type: jpeg Fcxy75gWYAEsMXi.jpeg (803.7 KB, 190 views)
File Type: jpeg Fcxz-QiXEAENmQF.jpeg (633.9 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpeg Fcx0SJnWIAE--NQ.jpeg (581.6 KB, 1103 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1044  
Old 09-28-2022, 02:28 PM
retrac55 retrac55 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,832
Thanks: 118,064
Thanked 16,549 Times in 1,683 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laszlo_Kovacs View Post
Emma Corrin will most likely be naked in an upcoming production of Virginia Woolf’s Orlando at the Garrick Theatre in London later this year. The production guide lists “some nudity” and previous adaptations, such as an American theatre production starring Francesca Faridany, and the film adaptation starring Tilda Swinton, have featured full-frontal nudity at the moment roughly halfway through when the protagonist realises herself to be a woman (the plot is complicated so I won’t get into it but suffice it to say that the book/play/film is about a man who lives for centuries and eventually becomes a woman). Between this and her upcoming nudity-filled role in Netflix’s Lady Chatterley’s Lover, I’d say Ms. Corrin is soon to become a favourite of this forum’s!
Thanks! I may fly over to check that out. Years ago I flew to NY to see Anna Camp nude in Equus; it was definitely worth the trip. Seeing a well known actress nude in a play is a treat that everyone should give themselves at least once.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to retrac55 For This Useful Post:
  #1045  
Old 09-28-2022, 04:41 PM
FriendlyNeighborhoodPerv FriendlyNeighborhoodPerv is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Lurking in the bushes.
Posts: 87
Thanks: 205
Thanked 434 Times in 64 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrac55 View Post
Thanks! I may fly over to check that out. Years ago I flew to NY to see Anna Camp nude in Equus; it was definitely worth the trip. Seeing a well known actress nude in a play is a treat that everyone should give themselves at least once.
There's an extremely blurry, low-res clip available online. I really wish I could've seen that in person, but I was 14 at the time and lived nowhere near New York.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FriendlyNeighborhoodPerv For This Useful Post:
  #1046  
Old 09-30-2022, 04:44 PM
londondude_01 londondude_01 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 100
Thanks: 13
Thanked 832 Times in 82 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrac55 View Post
Thanks! I may fly over to check that out. Years ago I flew to NY to see Anna Camp nude in Equus; it was definitely worth the trip. Seeing a well known actress nude in a play is a treat that everyone should give themselves at least once.
Couldn't agree more. I got to see the beautiful Sophie Cookson take off all her clothes a few years ago in Killer Joe. I always thought she was cute when I saw her in the Kingsman film. And then I got to stare at her breasts and pubic hair from just a few feet away live at the show. And when I heard she was pregnant a couple years ago, I thought to myself that I've seen what her boyfriend got to see and touch when he was intimate with her.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=652
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sophie.jpg (195.8 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg sophie-cookson.jpg (44.2 KB, 42 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to londondude_01 For This Useful Post:
  #1047  
Old 10-01-2022, 01:58 PM
crispus crispus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 9,683
Thanks: 54,964
Thanked 286,934 Times in 9,710 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowieknife22 View Post
Found a couple of uncensored versions, on the look out for more
And see teaser video at vimeo.com/740753862
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (11986).jpg (550.6 KB, 262 views)
__________________
"but whatever you wish to keep / you better grab it fast"
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to crispus For This Useful Post:
  #1048  
Old 10-02-2022, 03:20 AM
dotspal dotspal is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 78
Thanks: 354
Thanked 804 Times in 62 Posts
Default Nude dance & chamber music in Helsinki

Coming up in November in Helsinki, Finland: a dance/concert with all nude chamber musicians and dancers. One of the performances requires the audience to disrobe, too.

hxxps://www.eloa.fi/ilkosillaan
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dotspal For This Useful Post:
  #1049  
Old 10-12-2022, 05:36 AM
simonp782000 simonp782000 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 66
Thanks: 4,265
Thanked 790 Times in 65 Posts
Default Evita Too at The Soho Theatre

Sh!T Theatre's Becca & Louise are back with their latest show all about the 1st female president of Argentina, Isabel Perón.

https://sohotheatre.com/shows/sht-theatre-evita-too/

Asked at the beginning whether you want to see a factual show all about Isabel Perón or a musical with nude roller skating the audience voted for the latter. So on come Becca & Louise on roller skates - and not a lot else! They are nude for a short while and then put on trousers but remained topless for at least the next 5 minutes. Sadly (from purely a nudity perspective) they remain fully clothed thereafter. Its still worth watching the rest of the show as they are both entertaining and interesting.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to simonp782000 For This Useful Post:
  #1050  
Old 10-18-2022, 05:46 PM
A4MH A4MH is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 66 Times in 3 Posts
Default TANZ - London

Haven't seen it yet, but there's an upcoming show in London that looks like it'll have nudity:

TANZ - Florentina Holzinger

The forum doesn't let me share links (annoyingly - sorry) but it's on at the Battersea Arts Centre
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to A4MH For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
performance art, stage


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.