|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#331
|
|||
|
|||
|
Summer is my favorite season for many reasons. The first is braless women! Especially at the mall and in supermarkets. No sweaters hiding those puppies. A lot of thin material against beautiful breasts.
When it comes to my wife, I like her with and without a bra. For most bras she's a 38DDD. Wearing one pushes them up and gives her more cleavage. And then they get noticed for obvious reasons when she's not wearing one. We recently had a friend and his wife visiting from out of state. We went to the beach then decided to get food after putting everything in the cars. My wife changed from her bathing suit to a tight tank top and shorts (no bra). The bathing suit was still kind of wet when she took it off so her nipples and each dot on her areolas were easily visible after she put the shirt on. She looked so good when she stepped out of the car. I then saw our friends look at her breasts. They've never seen her like that before. She makes it a point to wear something revealing when we have food delivered. Usually either a nightgown top that doesn't cover much. One breast will escape at some point during the transaction. Or, she'll wear a half shirt that rises up over her breasts when she puts her arm up to hold the screen door open. The delivery guy is usually one-two stairs down so they are at his eye level. |
| The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Massguy70 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#332
|
||||
|
||||
|
Watching s3e1 of Outerbanks...watched the episode at least three times already with the amount that actress runs around obviously wo a bra
|
|
#333
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Is this a typo? I thought there were only 2 seasons so far.
__________________
Shout out to Mr. And Mrs. nectcouple for the avatar. |
|
#334
|
|||
|
|||
|
My neighbor again. Never wears a bra unless she is going to see her more reserved friends. She usually wears tops and dresses that compliment her bralessness, but yesterday she was walking around in a dress with a drawstring just under her boobs, causing her braless boobs to be pulled back in such a way that they looked really odd. But it was still fun to see them jiggle around in their oddly deformed state because of the drawstring.
|
| The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#335
|
|||
|
|||
|
We do a yearly camping trip with my sister n law and her family.
My back is screwy, and while I love camping, if I sleep on the ground I'm done for. So we bought a small camper a few years back. My sister n law and her family are hardcore tent campers... The first few days were perfect weather. Highs only in the low/mid 80's, sunny with light breeze.. The last day of our trip has a 10% chance of a spot shower. Well come that morning around 5am, it started pouring. No one really thought it was going to rain, and they did not have the rain cover on their tent. I woke up to the sound of pounding on the door, then I could hear the rain. When I opened the door, the 3 of them were standing under the awning of the camper, completely soaked. My sister n law and my niece were sleeping braless, and their shirts were soaking wet, clinging to them, and completely see through. They were basically topless in front of me. Of course my wife ruined it by offering them dry clothes..... b*tch! |
| The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Brad_Is_Bad For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#336
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#337
|
||||
|
||||
|
Why would I ever wear a bra with these? I've even had them pierced so they'll show through better. A lot of guys ask to see my nipples. Why hide them? Many men have cum on them while I push them together, usually after one of my blow jobs.
|
| The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#338
|
||||
|
||||
|
Has to be. Season 2 just dropped last week. I know what he is talking about though about Sara's boobs with no bra bouncing all over the place.
|
|
#339
|
|||
|
|||
|
That would’ve been so amazing. From what I seen they were fantastic titties…
|
|
#340
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi all,
I'm French and happy to be married to a wonderful woman who doesn't like to wear bras. I have many stories and situation as she (almost) never keep a top at the beach. Since a few years now, I guess 6 years, she completely stopped to wear bra on daily basis. She really hates them as they are not comfortable and that's why she's no bra all year long. I may tell you some stories and situation, but let me know what you want to know, and I'll tell you the story
|
| The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to familleplage For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
| Tags |
| braless |
|
|