photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2021, 09:09 AM

Default She watches me then puts on her own show.

So mutual masturbation is such an under utilized act. Wife got rid of the young ones and had plans to get naked wen I got off work. She ended up getting a vicious headache and threw her whole plan off. But she was like fuck it we can at least lay together naked n this kid free bed. Well one thing lead to another and my hands wrapped around my dick on a slow stroke and she’s gotten so turned on watching she’s racing to grab her vibrator while trying not to miss the show. Her being that turned on watching me made me pull a rare move. where sometimes you’re so all the way wit it that after you cum u stay hard and keep going until u end up cumming again twice as much……Now imagine it happening while your wife watches the whole thing and then gives u a show to match the one u just put on.

Watch each other masturbate. Trust me. I haven’t cum that much from my hand since puberty
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to JayBlaq For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2021, 09:45 PM

Thanked 4,120 Times in 416 Posts

My wife loves to masturbate when she's with me (she's not into it by herself though) and can go hours in the right mood. So when she's really horny one of the things I can get her to do is watch her own videos of herself masturbating as she's masturbating in real life. I have no idea what she is thinking, but I don't care and don't want to break the 4th wall.

Her record is about 6-7 hours in one day over 3 sessions on vacation. The midday session was mammoth and I remember her looking at me and pleading, "I can't stop."

I would often try and get my wife horny early on in the day on vacay so that she's be more open come the afternoon and evening. She'd be more relaxed about outdoor nudity and wearing revealing clothing. Such a delicate art!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Standing outside

3m:08s

07-29-2020

1m:21s

08-12-2014
3 teens on Spring Break

1m:00s

07-10-2022
bae225ee2d3f4b66 edit

6m:20s