Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2021, 05:56 PM

Thanked 74,769 Times in 2,614 Posts
Default Is My Face Red? (1932)

This week it's back to the Pre-Code era, and this unusually titled film could equally be called "Is my backside red?" as star Ricardo Cortez gets to pat not one but TWO ladies bottoms in this film. He plays a news columnist looking for juicy gossip for his paper, only to witness a murder and set about exposing the criminal. In the first scene in this video, he is backstage at a show where his girlfriend (Helen Twelvetrees) is performing (She is the blonde being hoisted in the air by a group of stage hands). Naturally being Pre Code there are lots of scantily dressed showgirls running about, and after Cortez gets tempted by the view of one girl bending over, he then sees a 'face' he recognizes and slaps her bum as a friendly greeting. Sadly, I don't know the name of the actress playing the showgirl, but she is most put out about his story about her relationship with a rich businessman as it cost her 'career' with her sugar daddy.

The actress in the next bum patting scene I do know the name of, and that is Arline Judge. She plays Cortez's secretary and he takes all the perks that go with the job, asking how old she is, then patting her bum and saying "Remind me someday to give you a break." "I've had a break, honey," she wisecracks back. In real life Judge married 7 times in her life, while leading man Cortez was in the original version of The Maltese Falcon in 1931 as Sam Spade, a part immortalized 10 years later by Humphrey Bogart.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (1595).jpg   Screenshot (1634).jpg  

Screenshot (1596).jpg   Screenshot (1604).jpg  

Screenshot (1636).jpg   Screenshot (1639).jpg  

Screenshot (1608).jpg   Screenshot (1607).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Is My Face Red_(1932)_mpeg2video.mpg (77.29 MB, 74 views)
Streaming Videos
Is My Face Red (1932)

3m:21s

Last edited by Bounci; 03-28-2021 at 06:08 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bounci For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2021, 11:32 AM

Default We're Not Dressing (1934)

This week's video is another oddly titled Pre Code film, a screwball comedy called We're Not Dressing (1934), starring Carole Lombard and Bing Crosby among a group of people who end up shipwrecked on an island. It's a surprisingly enjoyable film, and Bing (not everyone's cup of tea, I'll admit) is actually very funny in this. Another who is like marmite is Ethel Merman (who I have to be honest I didn't recognize until the end credits), and it is her who features in this clip, doing a musical number with Leon Errol called "Let's Go Domestic" while attempting to build a straw house after being shipwrecked. It's a pleasing number, and during the number Errol gives Ethel's backside a good back hander, but by the end their house comes tumbling down, leading to Ethel to tell him that "The house has rolled over and done gone to sleep." A zany film, but fun to watch all the same.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (1763).jpg   Screenshot (1764).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg We-re Not Dressing 1934_mpeg2video.mpg (26.39 MB, 72 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 04-11-2021, 06:20 PM

Default Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush (1967)

This week's video is from the film Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush from 1967, and one of 3 I'll be posting tonight from that film (along with the threads Breast Strokes and Random TV/dvd). The film involved a teenager (played by Barry Evans) determined to lose his virginity in the Swinging 60s and his various attempts to do so. One of them is Angela Scoular, and in this clip ends up meeting her parents at a embarrassing boozy dinner do. He also gets to see just how they deal with the servants, as Denholm Elliot opens a bottle of wine while his maid holds a silver platter, saying "You can always tell the old master's touch" regarding the wine, before giving the maid (played by Erika Raffael) a pat on the backside to send her on her way. "Daddy treats Ingrid just like one of the family," chirrups Angela. "I can see that," says Evans in amazement. "How does he treat the family?" It becomes more how the family treat the maid, as then the son decides to goose Erika as she bends over to serve the master, spilling everything as she reacts in surprise. There is also a scene after the dinner where Evans fantasises over the maid spraying him with a soda syphon that I have included in the video.

For Erika Raffael, this was an early role, but her career only lasted until her last film in 1974 before seemingly retiring. Mind you, it was a good film to finish on, as Tango of Perversion (1974) contained what seems to be her only nude film role, pictures of which I have also included for you just so you can check out her "qualifications." Hired!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (1805).jpg   Screenshot (1804).jpg  

Screenshot (1808).jpg   Screenshot (1810).jpg  

screenshot tango of perversion.jpg   screenshot-TangoofPerversion.jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Here we go round the mulberry bush - Erika Raffael_mpeg2video.mpg (33.26 MB, 167 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 04-18-2021, 12:16 PM

Default Red Dust (1932)

This week's Pat of Appreciation comes from the Pre Code classic Red Dust (1932), which made a star of Clark Gable, and was one of a number of films he made with co star Jean Harlow. Harlow plays a prostitute who turns up at a rubber plantation in Indonesia where Gable is working and ends up sleeping with him that night (which must of raised more than a few eyebrows back then). This clip comes the morning afterwards, when Jean meets Gable, thinking it might be the start of a beautiful relationship. However, Gable quickly dispels that notion, thanking her for last night's fun, popping money down her front and then giving her backside a friendly pat of thanks before walking off, leaving poor Jean crestfallen. There is also a famous scene in the film involving Jean Harlow in a barrel, and that I will be posting in the Pre-Code Hollywood thread here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...=237829&page=6. But the film itself is hugely enjoyable, and it's a tragic shame that Harlow - who came to films in 1928 and had considerable success in the 1930's - died so young in 1937 of kidney failure, aged just 26, and now seems forgotten by today's generation of movie fans.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (1952).jpg   Screenshot (1951).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Red Dust (1932) - Jean Harlow_mpeg2video.mpg (23.85 MB, 52 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 04-25-2021, 11:47 AM

Default Murder at the Vanities Bum Pat (1934)

This week's video comes from one of the Pre Code films that was said to hasten the introduction of the Hayes Code ruling, Murder at the Vanities (1934). As you may of guessed, it is a murder mystery set during the staging of a burlesque show, and came as close as anything back then to near nudity with some of it's scenes (which I will be posting on the Pre Code Hollywood thread here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...10#post2973210). This scene comes before the first number, and just after the first murder attempt of the leading lady Kitty Carlisle. After she is encouraged to get ready to go onstage, it cuts to some of the audience queuing up to get seats, and one chap is so eager to sit down before the show starts that he pats his girlfriend's bottom in front of him to hurry her along. It's a pity you can't see her face clearly, but she's not happy about being "prompted" on.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (2062).jpg   Screenshot (1967).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Murder At The Vanities (1934) Hurry Up_mpeg2video.mpg (9.26 MB, 36 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 05-02-2021, 08:00 PM

Default The Big Job (1965)

This week's video is from the UK film The Big Job (1965), starring Sid James, Dick Emery and Lance Percival as three crooks who rob a bank but get caught after hiding the loot and are jailed for 15 years. Getting out, they set out to find the money where they have hidden it, only to discover that since they've been inside a big housing estate has been built and the money is in a tree in the garden of the local Police Station! It's a great film, in the style of the Carry Ons, and naturally with a film featuring Sid James he gets to pat a woman's backside (he really must of loved his day job - maybe he had it drawn into his contract?).

The lady in question on the receiving end is Sylvia Syms, here playing his devoted girlfriend who meets them at the prison gates, only to be disappointed when Sid wants to look for the loot instead of going back home for some "catching up to do." As she grumbles, Sid gives her bum a number of playful pats to hurry her along. Later, when they need transport to look for the area where the money is hidden, Sid sends a dejected Sylvia out to find a car for hire, giving her bum a slap to send her on her way.

She isn't the only woman whose bottom gets attention, as Carry On girl Joan Sims also pops up in this film as the landlady of the house they stop over in which is opposite the police station where the loot is hidden. Sid gets the idea to dig a tunnel, and as her room is the ideal place - and the fact that she fancies Dick Emery's character - he gets Dick to try and seduce her. He ends up pushing him into her room, with Dick accidently slapping Joan's backside in the process. Not that Joan minds in the least, and Dick Emery's worried expression as she closes the curtains says it all...
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (2090).jpg   Screenshot (2086).jpg  

Screenshot (2088).jpg   Screenshot (2089).jpg  

Screenshot (2092).jpg   Screenshot (2093).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg The Big Job (1965) - Sylvia & Joan_mpeg2video.mpg (48.10 MB, 72 views)
Streaming Videos
The Big Job (1965)

2m:07s

Old 05-09-2021, 06:04 PM

Default The Bowery - Fay and Pert (1933)

Today's video comes from the Pre Code film The Bowery (1933), about a couple of rival bar owners and features Fay Wray (her of King Kong fame) and the unlikely named Pert Kelton. Fay plays a girl desperate for a job, only to find two men she meets in a bar plan to put her into prostitution, before being rescued by landlord (and gorilla substitute) Wallace Beery. In the first of three scenes in the video, Fay then waits out in the street to thank Beery, who has "no time for dames," but nevertheless tells her to turn around so he can check out her figure, giving her a couple of pats as she turns while he sees if she will be suitable for his bar as "entertainment." In the 2nd scene she is now in a hospital with George Raft, Beery's bar rival, who has beaten him up. As she goes to leave, Raft gives her a couple of pats to encourage her on her way. It startles her at first, but when she turns to face him she breaks into a smile and does as he says.

Finally, in the 3rd scene, it is Raft again, but this time with showgirl Pert Kelton, who is more than a little worse for wear with drink. As she gets out the carriage and heads towards his apartment, Raft has to grab her arm and guide her back into the buggy, giving her bum a good couple of slaps to encourage her inside before sending her - and the carriage - on it's way home. As for Pert herself, she features in another video from this film in the "Pre-Code Hollywood" thread, where she performs a couple of cabaret numbers. Believe you me, you've never seen - or should I say heard - anything like it!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (2208).jpg   Screenshot (2210).jpg  

Screenshot (2212a).jpg   Screenshot (2214).jpg  

Screenshot (2215).jpg   Screenshot (2216).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg The Bowery (1933) Pert & Fay_mpeg2video.mpg (51.03 MB, 32 views)
Streaming Videos
The Bowery - Bum Pats

2m:18s

Old 05-16-2021, 11:59 AM

Default The Crystal Maze (S1Ep3) (1990)

This week's clip I spotted by chance when happening to watch an old episode of The Crystal Maze (and when I mean old, I mean the PROPER series from the 90's, not the remake). It was a hugely successful TV game show on Channel 4 from 1990 to 1995, and involved 6 contestants exploring four different zones of different themes, competing in games to win crystals before heading to the Dome to collect enough gold tickets to win the big prize. The first - and best - host was the sublime Richard O'Brien, who was worth watching alone with his eccentric asides, and when he left in 1993 the show was never the same.

Anyway, this clip comes from Episode 3 from the 1st series in 1990, where Sarah, one of the team members, is trying to work out the game "Treasure Hunt" to find where the crystal is hidden before the time runs out. As it is, she discovers it in time, but what was an eye opener is when she hurries out of the room up the step, one of her fellow teammates gives her bum a hearty pat of gratitude. Her bottom gives a lovely bounce when he slaps it, while another chap gives her a big kiss and hug for winning. It's amazing seeing it happen on a game show, but sweet Sarah doesn't seem perturbed by it at all! And just to see what her team mate was enamoured about, I have also included a few shots of Sarah's bottom from the episode for your appreciation. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (2242).jpg   Screenshot (2241).jpg  

Screenshot (2243).jpg   Screenshot (2245).jpg  

Screenshot (2246).jpg   Screenshot (2247).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg The Crystal Maze - S1Ep3 Sarah_mpeg2video (2).mpg (37.21 MB, 53 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 05-19-2021, 02:10 PM

Default Dallas

I don't know if you welcome suggestions, but in the very first episode of Dallas, Bobby (Patrick Duffy) catches his newlywed Pam (Victoria Principal) going through his briefcase. He lifts her jacket up and gives her left buttock a healthy smack as a warning. It's about 5 1/2 minutes into the episode.
The Following User Says Thank You to cleanpenguin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2021, 11:49 AM

Default Dallas (1978) - Victoria Principal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanpenguin View Post
I don't know if you welcome suggestions, but in the very first episode of Dallas, Bobby (Patrick Duffy) catches his newlywed Pam (Victoria Principal) going through his briefcase. He lifts her jacket up and gives her left buttock a healthy smack as a warning. It's about 5 1/2 minutes into the episode.
Yes, I'm happy for any suggestions regarding TV or film clips. Indeed, I'm more than happy for anyone to upload their own videos here, if they wish, as long as it involves bum patting, slapping or groping clips. (For any boob groping vids, there is a thread called Breast Strokes for that sort of theme here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=235858)

As it is, I was able to find a video of the episode you mentioned (thank goodness for ok.ru!), so here is the clip you mentioned where Victoria Principal is taught a lesson by her new hubby Bobby (Patrick Duffy) not to go through other people's papers. And he sure does give her bottom a good slap. "I thought men only kept work in their briefcase," grumbles Victoria. "This IS work, honey," says Duffy. "I'm Ewing Oil's goodwill ambassador." "You've got a whole stash of goodwill there," says Victoria. Duffy grins. "Yeah. Daddy calls them B's - Booze, Broads and Booty. It's what keeps the independent oilmen independent." Well, it's as good a philosophy as any, and Victoria's booty is certainly worth waking up to and slapping every morning!

On a side note, Victoria Principal - who started out as a kid performing in commercials - once posed nude for Playboy in the September 1973 issue by request of the makers of her film The Naked Ape to help promote the film. That is some committal to duty to the film! (And yes, I've included a few snaps here for your appraisal) Sadly, the film was a flop and for a time Victoria actually quit acting due to disappointment in the film's failure. However, she was persuaded to come back to acting in 1977 by Aaron Spelling, who had her in mind for a part in a new TV series. The show? A soap opera set in Texas called Dallas...
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (2252).jpg   Screenshot (2253).jpg  

Screenshot (2254).jpg   Screenshot (2255).jpg  

905_1000.jpg   906_1000.jpg  

854_1000.jpg   912_1000.jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Dallas (1978) s1ep1_mpeg2video.mpg (26.10 MB, 112 views)
Streaming Videos

Tags
bums, fondling, groping, movies & tv, pinch

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s