|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#571
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#572
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
My mother in law is 70 now, but has the body of a 25-30 year old. Very perky C cups, very much in shape, etc. She looks even better now than when I first saw her in her mid-50s! As far as my sister in law, I have seen everything in bits and pieces, but not all at once. I would love to see her standing casually topless just once in my life! (I have already seen her boobs and super long nips down her shirt a hundred times, but that isn't the same as standing topless for a moment.) I almost had my chance once, during a family trip at a cabin. She took her top off to put a swim suit top on with her back towards me. She started turning around to grab something, but she heard her husband talking and ducked behind a corner. I was so bummed. That same trip someone walked in on her and all 9 people there got to see her topless, except me. Figures. |
| The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#573
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Sadly my culture (Chinese) is pretty conservative, I don't think that will ever happen. But I do hope future vacations together would lead to some good views. |
| The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to givenlight For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#574
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I am comfortable nude in front of anyone for any reasons, so I naturally just got dressed after a shower or changed into a swimsuit with her mom there in the room with us; casual and non sexual, but still had a nice liberated feeling to it. Another time I was showing our then-tiny-baby and handed it off to my mother in law and her sister in law. They held the baby while I finished my shower and dried off in front of them. I used to cycle in the middle of the day when I worked weird hours, and my wife and her mom would be in our bedroom suite which was like a second living room. I would air dry and take as much time as possible before getting dressed. My mother in law would change and get dressed in the hotel rooms like I would. On the last huge family trip as we were leaving, my mother in law ran out of her cabin bedroom topless to hug us good-bye before she missed us; 9 people saw her topless at that moment, and she had no care in the world. On a trip once, I massaged my wife's shoulders and back, and my mother in law wanted me to massage her, too. So I did. She even took her top off and I massaged her entire breasts, too. Among other things. In the moment, it seems like no big deal at all, just casual. But I know to an outsider it might seem crazy. I get that. But it really isn't a huge deal. Now if it were my sister in law, I would be losing my mind each time. I can only dream.
|
| The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#575
|
||||
|
||||
|
My wife and I lived in her mother's house.
She owned a small chicken farm with 2,000 chickens, but lived separately from her husband. In the house we had our own apartment on the same level. Of course we helped feed the chickens and sort the eggs. My mother-in-law drove the eggs to the customers in a van. She was 45 years old at the time and looked very good and sexy, although she always wore blue overalls. I was 22 years old and had been married for a year. When I was driving home on my motorcycle in the evening, a car took me the right of way and I fell on the side door and then over the vehicle. I injured both shoulders and was in the hospital for 3 weeks. When I was released home, both arms were immobile for me and my wife had to support me with everything. Giving food, washing, getting dressed and also going to the toilet with me. But everything was fine and she did it excellently. I was at home most of the time, except when I needed to see the doctor. Then my wife drove me there in her mother's van. Our car was too small for me to get in. One weekend it was my wife's grandfather's birthday. Of course everyone was invited to the celebration. He lived about 4 hours away by car. In the morning my wife drove to our small town to go to the hairdresser. Then she wanted to go straight to Grandpa. So I should go there in the van with my mother-in-law. My wife had already dressed me, I was wearing jeans and a shirt and a jacket over them. My mother-in-law loaded the van with presents and called me when she was done. Today she was wearing a red suit, tight-fitting, black tights and pumps. She helped me get in and then drove off. After about 3 hours of driving, I felt pressure on my bladder. I wanted to suppress the urge but it got stronger and stronger. I moved restlessly in the front seat and could hardly keep still. Of course she noticed and asked me what was going on. So I told her I had to pee badly, but I still want to stop it. She said there was still over an hour to drive and it would be better if she stopped. So after a short distance she turned right and turned into a small dirt road at the edge of the forest. She stopped the van and got out. So she came to my side and opened the door for me. She helped get out and walked with me to the trees. Then I stood there and knew that she had to help me now. She stood on my right side and unzipped my jeans. Gently she reached into it and opened the button of my shorts. Then I felt when she grabbed my penis and pulled it out. She was still holding him when I started to pee with great pressure. Was that a relief for me when the pressure in the bladder eased. But now I felt my penis swelling and I couldn't stop it. She had to feel it too, of course. When I had finished peeing, she shook it off and I got an erection while she had it in her hand. My god I thought what do I do now. She waited a while and thought it would go away again. But it didn't go away. Then I felt her fingers on the tip of the penis and felt my foreskin being pulled back. First gently and then back and forth again. After a few seconds I couldn't hold it anymore ... and a powerful ejaculation shot out. She noticed it, of course saw the splash, and let go of my penis. But I still felt the erection that wouldn't let up. In the meantime she went back to the van and got a handkerchief and was about to wipe off the sperm. She held it between her fingers and pulled back the foreskin. That excited me again, of course, and it didn't take long for him to squirt again. Finally the erection passed. She then grabbed my still half-hard-on from the side and pushed it back into my pants, buttoned my underpants and pulled the zipper of the jeans back up. She smiled briefly at me and said: "It doesn't matter, are you better now?" she asked. Embarrassed, I said to her, yes, it's better. Then we went back to the van and drove on. Two weeks later I was released from the bandages and went into the stable. I was at the feed silo and heard voices from the sorting room. My mother-in-law was talking to her friend and I heard her tell our story. Of course then I didn't go in to them and went back into the house. Then the two women came in to make a cup of coffee. They both smiled at me. |
| The Following 55 Users Say Thank You to blueman2021 For This Useful Post: | ||
ale27, badduladdu, BadPhotog, blacktieguy, bucky23, Candi Delight, Couple6872, crazyhorse91, dagnamitus, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, drewmas58, eviltwin, ez2b0e, firefighterlksh, frosty57, funinva, givenlight, Hornyinde, ioutd, Jackelaine, jellyworm, jiinx81, jimmybob69, joost5, lyx2lic, maxtease, maymedson11, mlcupple, naaktstel, nectcouple, Nikisani, ohioguy4fun, oldbuckeye, quietones, regrin, ripstar1, rold63, sam4142, Showoffmywife, sith11, Snakem, snowlvn, squares, steve5061, stiv837, thegit, thegrayprincejt, tonz42, tylergal, whatnow3, wizziam, xxxxenophile, Zoidbergg, zoomie9 | ||
|
#576
|
|||
|
|||
|
When I was younger I used to flash my cousin. She had the worlds greatest ass and I’m not even kidding or biased. It was a world class ass to die for. She was slim, with a small waist, but with this bulbous, tight, little round butt that was a sight to behold. Our families would go camping together a lot so we were always in our swimsuits and I would purposely follow her around from behind so I could watch her amazing ass as she walked. I really wish we had cell phones back in the 80s. I would have documented her ass and would still be enjoying it today if there were.
Anyway. One afternoon it was just her and I in one of the boats we had on a lake we stayed at during the summer. We had gone across the lake to a more secluded area to explore abandoned cabins and this little beach area and my cock was freaking rigid from looking at her ass and her puffy b cup nipples protruding thru her high cut one piece swimsuit. She sat in the front of the little 12 foot John boat and I sat in the back steering the 7.5hp motor. She faced me due to the way the seat was in the boat and in one moment when she looked off to the side I pulled out my entire cock and balls thru my swimsuit legs and pretended I had no idea it was fully exposed. When she turned around to face me there was no reaction whatsoever. She just sat back as I drove the boat with my cock and balls out. I had sunglasses on so I turned my head back n forth like I was looking towards the shorelines but my eyes just stayed glued to hers to see if she was looking at my cock. She was and her eyes practically never left my cock the entire ride. It was extremely erotic. That was the first time she ever saw my cock but it wasn’t the last, but after many many cock flashings, and knowing she wanted to go on the boat with just me so she could see my cock, I escalated things. Where I used to pretend I didn’t know my cock was exposed, I eventually just pulled it out while she watched and it became a game. Never a word was spoken. Eventually I started gently playing with it while it was out and she would just sit there in the front of the boat, lean back, and watch, neither of us saying a word. One day we went across the lake to that little abandoned beach where there was an abandoned lake cabin. We got out to go explore and we walked up to the cabin and again I purposely walked behind her to watch her amazing ass. When we went into the cabin (which was just a shell really: no doors, no windows, just a concrete floor and a roof and walls) as she was about 2 feet away, I pulled my cock out and started stroking it. I said “I want you to see me cum”, she just stood there, rested her hand against the window sill, and stood there as if she was saying “ok, let’s see it”, and with less than 10 stroke I sprayed my sperm all over the wall barely missing her, with the last few bursts landing next to her feet..... We never said a word... then one day at that same little shoreline we were sitting at the edge of the crystal clear water with only our feet in the lake. My cock was exposed and she kept peeking at it. I then pulled it all the way out and I asked her if I could rub her butt while she watched me cum. Up until this point I had never touched her nor her I. She agreed and she turned over in the sand and I got on my knees over her and she allowed me to squeeze her hard bulbous behind while I jerked off. It was a perfect spot because of the part of the lake we were at and the boat blocked us from being seen if anyone were to pull into the little cove we were in. I squeezed her cheeks with one hand and stroked my cock with the other. I couldn’t believe how hard her bulbous ass was. It didn’t take long until i shot my cum and drenched her butt cheeks and swimsuit. Then we both went into the lake and I rubbed her ass like I was pretending to help get my sperm off her. Again, nothing was even said... That summer she eventually started jerking me off. She would stand behind me and stroke with one hand and cup my balls in the other and look over my shoulder to watch the cum shoot. She would try to aim it targets and we made a game of that. I loved feeling her pointy tits pressed up against the bare skin of my back thru her swimsuit I’ve wanted to message her so many times over the years and say something like “remember when....”, but I don’t want to bring it up in case she is mortified by our explorations. Besides, she’s married to a Federal Marshall now with 3 kids and that world class ass she had is long gone. But she HAS to think about those times on occasion, right? All in all after the countless flashings she probably jerked me off 10 times or so. I mean, it would be fun to have a drink with her someday and laugh about it. But she’s in Colorado, I’m in Florida and it will never happen.... but the memories last forever and I still jerk off thinking about those times and her ass.... by the way, I have scoured family photos from back then hoping to find one of her in her swimsuit which shows her ass but no luck! |
| The Following 53 Users Say Thank You to StPeteFunLuvr For This Useful Post: | ||
ale27, asterja, badduladdu, BadPhotog, britrob, Candi Delight, Couple6872, crazyhorse91, CreepyOldGuy, difi, DippsyDudel, discreetfun2, DRDavenport, drewmas58, echoes46, Hamburgny69, HedoRocks, Hornyinde, indym, jablomey, Jackelaine, jellyworm, Jess561, jiinx81, jimbokerr, kuba123, mavfan909, maxtease, mlcupple, naaktstel, nectcouple, nohead02, northbywest, oldbuckeye, petsoffnow, quietones, ripstar1, rodela37, Sails, scott794, Showoffmywife, snowlvn, spiegelei, squares, stefan1, stiv837, thegit, theradioshack, tonz42, tylergal, username1234, xchange3, xxxxenophile | ||
|
#577
|
|||
|
|||
|
On my trip at a hotel, FaceTime with my wife, I’m naked in bed, my wife’s mom stopped by the house randomly like usual.
Her mom wanted to say hi and wanted a tour of my hotel room. So I flipped the phone camera around, and she saw me naked getting up from the bed and in a few reflections in the mirrors. Her mom said that she never had a nude tour guide before! (You all already know that my mother in law has seen me naked dozens of times over the years, so this wasn’t anything usual, but it still gives me that liberated rush like it’s the first time every time.) My wife said that I probably made her mom’s day. |
| The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#578
|
||||
|
||||
|
So I told a brief version of this story in another thread, but this thread is the best place for the full story.
My wife, her mother and her sister are extremely close and nudity in front of each has never been an issue. Their family holidays have mostly been in Europe where topless sunbathing is pretty standard. The first time I joined them on a holiday to Europe I was a little nervous as I knew my MIL and SIL were used to being topless on the beach. I’d even seen photo evidence in the holiday albums - which they didn’t take issue to me seeing, it was more my embarrassment of not wanting to seem like I was enjoying it that stopped me from taking a good look. I was mainly nervous as I didn’t want to embarrass myself (an obvious ‘reaction’ or maybe a gaze held a little too long). So the first day arrives after we’re all settled in and the ladies are by our villa’s pool. I take my sweet time heading out there, giving them ample time to hear me coming and cover up. I get out there for the first time and it’s just my wife who is topless. I notice my MIL and SIL are covered, but both their bikini top straps are down, meaning they definitely had their breasts out before I arrived. I relax a little and enjoy the day. I’m used to my wifes body, seeing her naked is obviously no problem! Though I must admit, it was a little weird seeing it in front of her mother and sister. Here’s where it gets interesting! The next morning I’m getting ready with my wife in our room, and we’re discussing outfits for the day. This obviously prompts a thought for my wife, as she suddenly hushes her voice and tells me that she spoke to her mother and sister and told them that she wasn’t sure if I was going to be comfortable with them being topless, so they happily agreed to cover up. Thus I didn't need to worry about being uncomfortable. Now I’m actually embarrassed! I’m stopping these two wonderful women from being completely relaxed on their holiday, all because I’m acting like a child over their breasts. I decide right there and then that I’m going to rectify this and stop being silly. After breakfast, we all head out to the pool to relax. It’s now or never! I say “ladies, don’t worry about covering up, I want you to feel comfortable and I feel comfortable so don’t worry about it”. They both look at my wife in confusion and she just laughs and shrugs. I walk to my lounger next to my wife, and by the time I’ve set my beers down in the cooler and given her a kiss, MIL and SIL are now completely topless and are lying there in full view. My wife is topless in thong bikini bottoms right next to me while her mother and sister are opposite me, in my direct eyeline. I don't even need to turn my head - my natural resting position gives me the perfect view! Thank god for my dark lensed sunglasses ![]() And that’s how it was for the rest of the holiday! Breasts everywhere for the entire week when we were at our villa or the beach. BONUS STORY A few days in to the holiday, my wife and I were stood by the pool trying to take a picture together. Her mother asks if we want her to take a picture of us instead of us struggling with the iPhone front camera. We say yes, and she does. While we pose, I think to myself “it’s not everyday you have your photo taken with your topless wife by her topless mother!”. I go to sit back on my lounger when MIL suggests that SIL should get in the pic with us. Before I can even process the thought, my SIL hops up off her lounger and bounds over to us, her small breasts shaking vigorously with each step. As she stands on the opposite side of me to her sister and puts her arm around my waist, I decide to crack a joke and say “well it didn’t say Playboy Mansion on the rental listing!”. The joke lands well and we all burst out laughing! I’d love to round this story off by telling you that that was the perfect picture taken where I have my arm around two topless women while we all laugh and look totally cool and relaxed..... I would be lying... That pic wasn’t very flattering! Thankfully we did a take 2 with “normal photo smiles” and that’s the photo that I will cherish forever! |
| The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to rokitman For This Useful Post: | ||
Areolaman1, BadPhotog, britrob, bushman1, Candi Delight, crazyhorse91, dagnamitus, DippsyDudel, discreetfun2, dkuk8166, eviltwin, firefighterlksh, givenlight, headcrash2003, HedoRocks, Hornyinde, indym, jablomey, Jcsp, jellyworm, jiinx81, jimbuk2, loneeagle, maxtease, maymedson11, mlcupple, nectcouple, oldbuckeye, Peek, quietones, ripstar1, rold63, savaged, Showoffmywife, squares, stiv837, testme97, thegit, Tomdaly71, tommytomato, tonz42, tylergal, xchange3 | ||
|
#579
|
|||
|
|||
|
Post photos or this never happened! (Hehe, joking of course..... but would still love to see😂
![]() Last edited by Turtle; 05-01-2021 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Full quote edited |
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StPeteFunLuvr For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#580
|
|||
|
|||
|
You've mentioned this photo of you SIL/WIFE/You, any chance you can share it even if the face are blurred? I don't have a SIL, but my MIL topless is my fantasy, this story is so hot.
Last edited by Turtle; 05-04-2021 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Full quote edited |
| The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to givenlight For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
| Tags |
| non fiction |
|
|