|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#8171
|
|||
|
|||
|
A few found years back.
|
| The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dowcipas For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#8172
|
|||
|
|||
|
A few from FB.
|
| The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to afan For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#8173
|
||||
|
||||
|
sexy milf
|
| The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to amiebuttler For This Useful Post: | ||
andyt, barerider69, CalGumby, Closetrednecj, dodgeram_3, Dora_9, Dowcipas, fireballxl5, franzz2, hard_harry, iggysmith, itionthat, jools1, Kwdemo, makemo, Milbe300, mrhenderson, ofmars, pk1729, poumcat, rblv, retrac55, sl29, solly_b, srode, thegit, WalnutSolo | ||
|
#8174
|
||||
|
||||
|
We would so love to have a full night with her
![]() 32313041.jpg!94710710.jpg 29468233.jpg31950109.jpg 69827320.jpg119242390.jpg 557592.jpg94035630.jpg 99120468.jpg120143051.jpg
__________________
Lots of love from us XXX ![]()
|
| The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Barnsley11 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#8175
|
||||
|
||||
|
A few days ago someone inquired about some FB Oops screenshots that were posted a couple of years ago here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...2&postcount=45. They were curious if I had any more from the girls featured in the screenshots. Normally, they would of been long deleted, but somehow I found I did have more of their pics. And considering they are all finds from FB, I thought I might as well post them here out the way for you all to enjoy.
I can't recall how I stumbled across them, or if they had been from a previous post by someone else on here but were deleted because they had the full names of the girls involved in the file names and I was just fortunate enough to save them before they disappeared. Either way, here are the pics of the girls and their pals, and first up is Frankie, who likes dressing in skimpy clothes. The pal she is snapped with in the first pic is I believe also the pal with her among the bare bums photo next to it, but I don't know her name. The rest are all of Frankie.
__________________
All girls are finds from the net. It's nothing personal. I just upload what I like and think is beautiful. |
| The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bounci For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#8176
|
||||
|
||||
|
Next up are Frankie's pals, who also feature in the Found FB Oops thread, and mainly come from a couple of holiday snaps from 2010-11. The girls in order in the first pic are Chloe, Emily, Emma, Jade, Kirstie, Aimee and Rosie, though there are also a couple of unknowns that end up flashing the flesh on holiday. I have added first names to some of the pics, just so you know whose bum or boob belongs to who. Sadly, I don't know the name of the naked girl in pics 5-6, but her clothed pic is pic 3. I have also included pics of Kirstie to end this first post, as she also features in the next set of photos that follow. Here is Part 1 of some of the most revealing of the snaps they took of themselves.
__________________
All girls are finds from the net. It's nothing personal. I just upload what I like and think is beautiful. |
| The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bounci For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#8177
|
||||
|
||||
|
Part 2, and the next snaps from the Holiday hotties involve Kirstie (along with pals Jade, Christina and the unknown nude) enjoying splashing about in the sea. Jade and Kirstie dare to bare in thongs - though the nuddy lover does strip off both top and bottoms, but sadly with hands covering her modesty. Spoilsport! Clothed snap in Pic 1 is of Jade. More tomorrow.
__________________
All girls are finds from the net. It's nothing personal. I just upload what I like and think is beautiful. |
| The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bounci For This Useful Post: | ||
9inchesrick, affrojeffro, barerider69, bozimoto, carameldelight, chembrosia, Closetrednecj, delta925, dodgeram_3, enfviewer, franzz2, FunkyVoyeur, gijoe1955, hard_harry, iggysmith, itionthat, Jackskellington, minong, Monte1, musicguy201, ofmars, pk1729, retrac55, spectre14, stan198808, stxplayer2007, thegit, tobias.p, Tomdaly71 | ||
|
#8178
|
||||
|
||||
|
Part 3 of the Holiday hotties, and from the beach to the bars, as Christina, Rosie, Jade and Emily go flash happy in the girls toilets.
__________________
All girls are finds from the net. It's nothing personal. I just upload what I like and think is beautiful. |
| The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bounci For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#8179
|
||||
|
||||
|
Part 4 and more nightclub snaps of the girls enjoying themselves.
__________________
All girls are finds from the net. It's nothing personal. I just upload what I like and think is beautiful. |
| The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bounci For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#8180
|
||||
|
||||
|
Part 5, and it's a new year - 2011, to be exact - but another holiday with the same gang of girls, with a few new additions, taking to the beach and the nightclubs. Among the group in the 1st pic are Emma C, Danielle, Chloe, Kiri, Rosie, ?, Isabella, Christina and possibly Maxime.
__________________
All girls are finds from the net. It's nothing personal. I just upload what I like and think is beautiful. |
| The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bounci For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
| Tags |
| amateur, ass, bikini, butt, college, downblouse, facebook, halloween, posting, social media, strip tease, thong, zips |
|
|