uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2021, 04:05 PM

Default Mom Part one

I had been away at college for my freshman year and waiting for Mom to pick me up to make the trip back home. Mom had to drive 6 hours to get me and had told me that she wanted to have us spend the night in a hotel and then make the return trip home. I really wanted to just head back home-i even offered to do the driving but she said we were both tired and better to get a fresh start in the morning.

Mom arrived on time, as usual, and with the help of a couple of buddies we loaded the car pretty fast. Mom was looking really good for her age-looked like she had lost weight and oddly appeared not be wearing a bra. Mom was not one to draw attention to herself but the looks my friends were giving her made me feel a bit uncomfortable. But I had to admit for a woman in her mid 40's with a few additional pounds to show but in the right places she did look very attractive.

We had dinner and headed back to the hotel. We agreed to share a room since it was only one night and mom was right we were both tired. But she noticed the hotel had a pool so she said she was going to take a quick dip and then come back to go to sleep. I decided to stay in the room and text my friends back home to make plans for the summer.

Mom got out her bathing suit and went to the bathroom but did not shut the door. In the reflection of the mirror opposite the bathroom I could just see the side of her breast as she got undressed and into the suit. I could not remember mom ever leaving the door open like that before and thought it odd but went back to what I was doing. On her way out I noted how she really did look happy and thought that she won't be staying single for too long.

I had fallen asleep when she came back but woke up when she appeared to be undressing right next to my bed-I was facing the wall but the sound was unmistakable. I heard her slip on a t shirt and then get into bed. I got up to use the bathroom and saw that she only was wearing a very loose shirt that showed a lot of her cleavage. Again this was not like mom at all. I was tired to really think too much about it and finished up and said goodnight to mom.

The next morning I got up first to take a shower-mom knocked on the door and asked if she could use the toilet and she had to go real bad. I said sure its not locked but that I was almost done if she wanted to wait. But she came right in and through the textured glass I could see her just lift up her shirt and sit down-was she not wearing panties? And when did she become so free with her body? I had not seen her in her underwear or partially nude since I was like 5 or 6 and now she seemed to be very casual about it. When I came out she went back to the bathroom with some clothes but left the door open again as she got ready.

We ate breakfast quickly and then began the long drive home. Mom offered to drive as she imagined I was too tired and I had deserved a relaxing day as she was very happy with the grades I had received. The ride was going great until about two hours in the A/C in the car started acting funny and then stopped working altogether. So we had 4 hours left on our ride and it was over 90 degrees outside. Mom said we should stop and get waters as we were going to get dehydrated so as she filled up for some gas I bought us some snacks and a case of water. She was right within an hour of being back on the road we had both gulped down 2 full bottles of water and we were both sweating like crazy. I had taken off my t shirt and hers was stuck to her body and the sweat was showing the fullness of her breasts along with her nipples sticking through.

Now the problem became that we had to use the bathroom-Mom looked down at her shirt and said she could not go to a public place as people would be looking at her as now the thin shirt she was wearing, with no bra, was showing everything. It was distracting to me as well. Mom found a rest area off the highway with no cars in it but there were no rest rooms. I asked her what were we doing. She said we are going old school-follow me. We went on a trail for walking dogs which led into some woods away from the view of the highway. She said ok I am going a little further down-you go here and keep an eye out for anyone coming and just keep them from coming down the path until I am done but I will stay in eyesight of you so you know I am ok. Mom walked maybe 20 yards and then just pulled down her shorts and ducked behind a bush. I relieved myself but it took awhile as my penis was really hard. What was going on with me?

Mom returned relieved but drenching with more sweat then before. When we got back to the car she put a towel on her seat and before getting back in the car poured water all over herself so she would be cool driving. Now both her shirt and shorts left nothing to the imagination. The rest of this trip was going to be unbearable for me in more ways than one.

This is my first story. If you like it let me know and I will post a continuation. I am more interested in voyeurism and casual nudity so if you are looking for straight sex this story is not heading in that direction.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cbloozman For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
White Wife Blacked

1m:49s

09-17-2020
Tiger Toy 02

3m:31s

05-31-2005
719e2b39

2m:45s

10-01-2015