|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#561
|
||||
|
||||
|
My dad would always come home from work and go straight into the shower.
My mom always had his clothes and a towel laid out waiting for him... but she was running late and asked me to set it out for him, which I did. When he was done in the shower, he yelled out and asked if I could bring him a towel (I forgot the towel!) When I got to the door, he had it cracked open, and was standing behind it. When he reached out to grab the towel, his mid section came into view, just for a split second. ![]() It was the first adult penis I had ever saw, and I remember thinking holy hell...
|
| The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Freda_1962 For This Useful Post: | ||
badduladdu, BadPhotog, Candi Delight, captaintrips, Couple6872, crazyhorse91, dagnamitus, DippsyDudel, discreetfun2, dkuk8166, driftwood3791, erctrl, eviltwin, Hornyinde, JayEmm, jellyworm, jiinx81, loneeagle, Lovecars2014, magnaebony, mallynb, maymedson11, naaktstel, Nakedeve, nectcouple, oldbuckeye, rold63, sith11, stiv837, Teeyes, thegit, thegrayprincejt, whatnow3 | ||
|
#562
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have previously posted about seeing up an (now ex) GF's sister, Angela, up-skirt here.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...13#post1858813 She had two sisters, both very attractive. The one in the story above had a get together at her and her husbands place. The other sister was there along with the parents, partners and kids. After lunch, we were sitting around talking, and Angela asked where < husband > was. It was more of rhetorical question than actually asking someone in particular. Someone said he was watching Kathy (the ex) on the trampoline. I knew what this ment straight away. Kathy always wore short skirts and he would be getting quite an eyeful if she was on the tramp. I had sneaky look outside, and sure enough Kathy was happily bouncing on the tramp and making a feable attempt to keep her modesty. But her sisters husband was getting a great view. Angela knew he was perving at her too and you could see it on her face. I told the GF I saw him perving at her, she said she was just enjoying herself, besides, "you check out my sisters, so only fair" - Photo of Kathy below. Adding to the story of the waterskiing trip above. Angela was very attentive and always tended the ski rope. She wore a one piece green swim suit. I will never forget her coming to the end of boat to grab the ski, the high cut crotch tight against her pussy and the view when she turned around to put the ski down, tight ass and pussy lips trying to escape the lycra. What a great sight. |
| The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#563
|
|||
|
|||
|
So papa was hung, huh?
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance Jeanette For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#564
|
||||
|
||||
|
So weird to even talk about. but yeah, I guess you could say that.
|
| The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Freda_1962 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#565
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I walked in on him. I guess he had just gotten out of the shower and was getting dressed in their room. He was girthy, but very short. He had big balls though... The second time I walked in on him and my mom going at it. I was startled and just froze, and he jumped off the bed and walked over and gentle pushed me out of the door way and shut the door. I remember his stubby hard cock flopping around as he walked to the door. I don't really find it weird talking about it... |
| The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Constance Jeanette For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#566
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I almost think he did it on purpose, it seemed kind of staged. Grant it I'm the one who forgot the towel, but I think he used that opportunity to his advantage. 1. we were the only ones in the house at the time. 2. I could of just hung it on the handle instead of his reaching out for it. 3. Rather than just reaching his hand out, he had the door open enough for me to see... 4. He kept his face behind the door, the the only thing I could see was his arm and his pecker. He kind of had it arched out there. 5. I'm pretty sure he had just ejaculated and was still hanging heavy. It wasn't a full on boner, but it appeared to be semi erect. It had that "swollen" look to it. I was 18 at the time. Nothing strange like that never happened before or after that. I think it was weird if he did it on purpose. Definitely inappropriate, but I think he was just flaunting his shit, just to the wrong person. On the other hand it could of been he just pounded on out and it was indeed an accidental exposure. I went 40+ years without giving it a single thought, thinks a lot assholes. lol |
| The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Freda_1962 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#567
|
||||
|
||||
|
Has anyone tried to get their wives/gf to
"Accidentally" expose themselves to family members?
__________________
Life's to short not to have some fun! |
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#568
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
My husband and I spent a lot of time down there in the summer. Any time the family comes down, we usually go down a day or two early to get everything ready (stock the fridge, etc.) It was a Friday evening, and my daughter and her husband were going to suppose to be coming down Saturday morning... but my son n law got off work early and decided to come early. I'm really bad about having my ringer off, and husband was out running errands... Apparently they called my phone a few times, but I didn't hear it because my ringer was off... They called my husband, and he told them I was home, to go on in.. And I was home, and just finished up cleaning, and was fresh out of the shower. I heard the door open, but thought it was my husband, so so I walked out still naked... Well, it wasn't my husband, but it was my son n law and daughter. Their little one fell asleep in the car, so they were being quiet and going to go lay her down... of course, I screamed bloody murder, waking my grand baby, and she started screaming bloody murder too... I ran back to our bedroom, but it was too late, the damage was done... My husband got a kick out of it, and always tells me it's only fair I show the other son n law... On a side note, my son n law told my husband he was a lucky man, saying he hoped my daughter ages as well...
|
| The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Freda_1962 For This Useful Post: | ||
antoinepredock, Areolaman1, Candi Delight, Couple6872, crazyhorse91, dagnamitus, davz45, DippsyDudel, dkuk8166, eviltwin, HJ@YAHOO, Hornyinde, jablomey, Jcsp, jellyworm, jiinx81, Likey69y, loneeagle, maxtease, maymedson11, mlcupple, nectcouple, oldbuckeye, quietones, racermartin, ripstar1, rold63, snowlvn, sunjaval, thegit, thegrayprincejt, tonz42, tylergal, whatnow3 | ||
|
#569
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I doubt I'll ever get that chance, but who knows, I think my MIL still has good 10 years of hotness. |
| The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to givenlight For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#570
|
||||
|
||||
|
Several times with multiple partners
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| non fiction |
|
|