One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #291  
Old 11-25-2020, 06:43 PM
Carolinared Carolinared is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 13
Thanks: 56
Thanked 345 Times in 13 Posts
Default Wife braless

My wife knows I like showing her off. She is a beautiful redhead 38DD. A favorite thing of ours is her sitting at a bar, no bra, button down blouse unbuttoned just enough to give a peek. This was a week ago, the view the guy next to her was getting...
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg A79642E7-B190-4005-B680-A9B5742F04DA.jpeg (981.2 KB, 218 views)
Reply With Quote
  #292  
Old 12-04-2020, 05:01 PM
Nakedeve's Avatar
Nakedeve Nakedeve is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Globe trotter
Posts: 105
Thanks: 226
Thanked 2,218 Times in 101 Posts
Default Just me

In general I don's like underware this is me at home a few years ago and yes I still walk around like this lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Star.jpg (6.36 MB, 117 views)
Reply With Quote
  #293  
Old 12-05-2020, 11:11 AM
VXCguy's Avatar
VXCguy VXCguy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,182
Thanks: 34,303
Thanked 11,441 Times in 1,061 Posts
Default

Very sexy!!
__________________
Hey guys if you like my posts Click "give me thanks"
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VXCguy For This Useful Post:
  #294  
Old 12-08-2020, 02:10 PM
nectcouple's Avatar
nectcouple nectcouple is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 1,033
Thanks: 38,895
Thanked 9,160 Times in 993 Posts
Default I bet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXCguy View Post
Very sexy!!
I bet you have a few favorites of your own wife to share!
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
  #295  
Old 12-09-2020, 05:28 AM
VXCguy's Avatar
VXCguy VXCguy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,182
Thanks: 34,303
Thanked 11,441 Times in 1,061 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
I bet you have a few favorites of your own wife to share!
Yeah I just might! I'll do some digging
__________________
Hey guys if you like my posts Click "give me thanks"
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VXCguy For This Useful Post:
  #296  
Old 12-09-2020, 03:42 PM
DM1098 DM1098 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 28
Thanks: 40
Thanked 838 Times in 31 Posts
Default Wifey

Fun thread.. The wife isn't shy about ditching the bra. Sometimes to get a rise out of me, sometimes to see if it attracts looks. Lots of different scenarios. Shopping runs with no makeup, After the beach in a sundress. Or dressed to the nines. I like the braless sweater look when the weather turns. Got scores of pics, here are some. Most lead to an X rated sequel, lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20171225231044.jpg (651.6 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg 20180215115904.jpg (595.9 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg 20180113225210.jpg (1.82 MB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg 20180814102208.jpg (938.4 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 20200321_132251.jpg (1.18 MB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2438.JPG (241.9 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20190331-120348_Video Player.jpg (402.5 KB, 49 views)
File Type: gif mjridingbraless2.gif (2.07 MB, 37 views)
Reply With Quote
  #297  
Old 12-10-2020, 08:21 AM
nectcouple's Avatar
nectcouple nectcouple is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 1,033
Thanks: 38,895
Thanked 9,160 Times in 993 Posts
Default Love it

LOVE that red dress! ...and the smile!
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
  #298  
Old 12-10-2020, 10:06 AM
cufan86's Avatar
cufan86 cufan86 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 621
Thanks: 7,594
Thanked 3,712 Times in 560 Posts
Default

I thought the top right photo had an “I voted” sticker until I clicked on the photo and it said feel me. So did anyone take her up on that generous offer?
__________________
Shout out to Mr. And Mrs. nectcouple for the avatar.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post:
  #299  
Old 12-10-2020, 10:08 AM
carribeanfool carribeanfool is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2
Thanks: 147
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Default

I agree, the red dress and that smile. Wow!
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to carribeanfool For This Useful Post:
  #300  
Old 12-10-2020, 12:55 PM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 34
Thanked 19,626 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default

New neighbor in the new neighborhood came over last night because he knew I had a fancy built-in bookshelf with LED light control in a false cabinet to control the bookshelf and the room for my kids' streaming/gaming. He wants to surprise his own family for Christmas in one of their game rooms with a similar set-up.

Anyway, we were bent over looking at it, and he laid on his back on the floor because his back was sore from bending over.

At that moment, my wife came in to get a book for the kid off the shelf. She had to lean over the neighbor.

After she left, he said, "I don't know what to say, but I just saw up her shirt when she bent over for that book." I asked how much he saw, and he said he saw it all. (She was braless.)

I hesitated telling her, but when I did later that night she screwed my brains out, and she admitted she was thinking about him looking, but she is glad she didn't know or realize it at the time.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
braless


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.