One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #281  
Old 08-11-2020, 12:08 PM
jho jho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 299
Thanks: 4,223
Thanked 7,456 Times in 281 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron1234 View Post
You know now we all want a picture
Here is “The Discount Shirt”
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 15132F57-2213-4C21-ADA8-9B397A55BDE8.jpeg (2.77 MB, 182 views)
File Type: jpeg D31A4A69-05F2-4F48-80F0-3439B3704E8E.jpeg (4.00 MB, 265 views)
File Type: jpeg E25ED79B-AFBA-4C7A-8BA9-CBD6B8A38822.jpeg (1.50 MB, 263 views)
Reply With Quote
  #282  
Old 08-11-2020, 04:05 PM
Huey1 Huey1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 64
Thanks: 462
Thanked 125 Times in 49 Posts
Default

She's very brave, we do appreciate the trouble she's putting herself to! Oh, and could you ask her for a few more? Cheers.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Huey1 For This Useful Post:
  #283  
Old 09-21-2020, 08:11 PM
blahqazwx blahqazwx is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 76
Thanks: 730
Thanked 778 Times in 73 Posts
Default Braless milf

I went to my local store and saw this woman leaving the store as I was driving into the parking lot. I noticed her big tits so I slowed down to let her pass in front of me. She was wearing a black top and as she got closer I immediately realized that she wasn’t wearing a bra. She was facing the sun so her top was completely sheer. I could her nipples as clear as daylight. As soon as she passed by my car, I pulled into the next available parking spot. I jumped out of my car and saw her putting her bags into her car. I slowly walked towards the store entrance while going towards her. Then she put her shopping cart away so she passed by me as I walked by. I was able to capture a quick picture. Unfortunately it’s not as great as the view I had when she came out of the store and I could clearly both her tits.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 09B8A493-5826-46BD-9B03-CA84E4B27DFD.jpeg (288.7 KB, 309 views)
__________________
Email me at ytrewq7868@gmail.com if you want to chat more about my posts.
Reply With Quote
  #284  
Old 10-03-2020, 10:16 AM
nirvava's Avatar
nirvava nirvava is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: lancashire
Posts: 50
Thanks: 470
Thanked 374 Times in 48 Posts
Default

my wife very often goes braless ,she has quite big but firm tits ,she is very proud of them and she loves the attention she gets when men are looking at her if she wears a vest top and no bra there is always a lot of tit swing and i love it when she leans over and her top falls forward , you can see right down inside her t shirt and see her big boobs and nipples,she knows it gets me hard knowing that she is flashing her tits to anyone who wants to look,if we are out and she is dressed like this she will notice which guys are checking her out, tell me and ask shall she tease them,i always say yes ,then she will lean forward and make sure her tits are on display ,when she knows the guy is looking at her tits,she will catch the guys eye and give him a sexy smile to say are you enjoying the view,she really loves it though if the guys wife is also enjoying the view,
Reply With Quote
  #285  
Old 10-04-2020, 12:44 AM
pawny pawny is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 39
Thanks: 13
Thanked 270 Times in 32 Posts
Default

My girlfriend answered the door to the postman one morning in her nightdress. She didnt expect any call to the door but a parcel needed to be signed for. She wasnt wearing anything underneath but not majorly revealing. Polite talk with the postie until he said "Its a bit chilly out this morning", Instinctively my missus looked down thinking that with the cold that her nips must have been standing out. Poor postman didnt know how to react and just turned and left. Missus arrived back in to the kitchen scarlet red with embarrassment and yold me what had happened. I had a good laugh!!
Reply With Quote
  #286  
Old 11-20-2020, 07:42 PM
TheConfidentMan's Avatar
TheConfidentMan TheConfidentMan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 2
Thanks: 1
Thanked 25 Times in 2 Posts
Default

My wife and I met when we were in our teens, we had some mutual friends so we would hang out from time to time. I was dating another girl at the time but I couldn't help noticing that she often did not wear a bra, even to school. She had nice firm little tits and her nipples were always hard. When we started dating I discovered that she wasn't going braless for the attention or to purposely tease all the guys, she was just very naïve, she had absolutely no idea at all that guys were sneaking peeks at her pokie nipples. She thought guys like big tits and didn't think anyone even noticed her little titties.

I'm not a jealous man, I enjoy admiring my wife's braless tits and I hope other men enjoy my wife's tits too, I always encourage her to go braless. My favorite situation was probably during a vacation in Florida, we just arrived and were driving to the resort from the airport. We stopped at a mall to pick up a few items, my wife was wearing some little cutoff shorts and a tight white tank top, no bra. Her nipples are always hard but when she went from the warm humid Florida air to the air conditioned mall her dark hard nipples poked out at least 3/4 of an inch and were clearly visible through the white tank top. I watched as she walked past a group of teenaged boys in the food court and they smiled and pointed at her. It was such a turn on watching men of all ages staring and sneaking glances at her little tits.

I am so lucky that at 50 years old she still has the perky little 34Bs of a 20 year old. I've never seen her nipples not hard, they even poke through padded bras.
Reply With Quote
  #287  
Old 11-24-2020, 08:46 AM
terriuk terriuk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 977
Thanks: 4,748
Thanked 5,816 Times in 796 Posts
Default

I often went without a bra at work, during the warmer months, and usually nothing on under summer dress /t shirt, when out and about..

Got awkward on a day when we had to switch around desks, and mine was under the air con unit.. my reaction to the cool air became rather obvious, through my top.. :-)

When we were at a restaurant, some red wine got spilt on my top, so had to spend rest of the night with just my partner's jacket on (with skirt). Was quite a thrill, and we got such attentive service, from the waiters.. can't think why!
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:
  #288  
Old 11-24-2020, 08:15 PM
TheConfidentMan's Avatar
TheConfidentMan TheConfidentMan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 2
Thanks: 1
Thanked 25 Times in 2 Posts
Default Your mom is definitely over reacting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachd View Post
Hi

I came across this site by accident searching for info on braless and I thought this might be a good place to ask.

I need an honest answer please. I can see from some replies that obviously some guys like the look but yesterday I decided to take my dog for a quick walk and get some air. I didn't worry about putting a bra on to go for a quick walk. When I got home my mom said that I need to wear a bra from now on as girls without bras look like "I won't use the words she used".

I don't have large breasts but I guess it can be easily noticed that I'm not wearing a bra. Regardless of if guys like it or not, do you think it makes a girl look like a W*? Or is my mom over reacting kinda? I'm not topless or naked but she talks like I was

If it does, I have to rethink a lot of things!

Thanks
Women who choose to go without a bra are confident and that is sexy. I always encourage my wife to go braless, I prefer the natural shape of her perky 34Bs over a bra any day.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheConfidentMan For This Useful Post:
  #289  
Old 11-25-2020, 09:22 AM
samsucci samsucci is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 96
Thanks: 404
Thanked 1,570 Times in 83 Posts
Default

I have to say that one of my favorite experiences was of my ex who had fantastic, fake tits. We had just gotten back from a vacation in Mexico and we decided to head for one more night of fun.
She was wearing a bra when we went out to a few bars but as the night progressed, things got crazy. Kim is very outgoing and would make friends quickly... very flirtatious. I ended up showing off pictures of our vacation and I remember one guy going crazy over her boobs in a couple of the pictures. He was slightly obsessed but not in threatening way so I let it run it’s course. He eventually offered her something like 50 bucks for her bra. Sold! She ended up the rest of the night braless and even gave the guy a free feel. I loved it!
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to samsucci For This Useful Post:
  #290  
Old 11-25-2020, 05:26 PM
pball2295 pball2295 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 134
Thanks: 80
Thanked 1,767 Times in 141 Posts
Default Walk home after nude beach w/ my boo!

In 2017 my fiance (then girlfriend) and I were at a beach in Europe together. I'll give her a psuedoname - "Britt" for this story.

This wasn't a nude beach technically, but it's Europe, so toplessness was acceptable here. That said, it wasn't especially common at this beach, which was very family oriented. On average, I'd say about 1/30 women were topless. That said, you kept your eyes open, you could occasionally pick out some boobies from the crowd. Also, if you walked far down the coastline away from the families, there were much more topless women...presumably avoiding the family crowds. Probably more like 1/10 women were topless at the southern end of the beach.

Most days, we'd intentionally go down as far as possible so Britt could get her perky titties out with some level of privacy.

One particular day, we already knew we were headed for the far beach. Because of it, Britt didn't bother bringing a bikini top. Instead, she tossed on a superrrr thin, white cotton tshirt, with nothing under it. As we walked through hundreds of families and beach goers, her tits were slightly visible, but nothing too serious.

Once we finally arrived at our spot on the beach, she happily tossed her shirt to the side and let her perky titties out in the sun. We swam and tanned for several hours (always the best!)...coming in and out of the water at least 10 times. I have a few unrelated stories of men ogling her at this particular beach, but I'll try to keep the story on subject!

Here's where it gets relevant for this thread.

At the end of the day, we were packing up and heading home. At some point, our towels became soaked from drying off so many times. So we didn't have anything to dry off with, and we had a wine date with local friends in 30 minutes. We had to bolt, but again, our towels were far too wet to dry off with.

Britt said, "Ah, let's just go home a little wet." Not thinking about the consequences, she quickly threw her shirt on.

Not more than 5 seconds later, she realized her tits had completely soaked through the shirt, and were now fully visible.

"Oh shit! How am I going to walk home like this!!?" I cracked up.

"Oh well" she said,".... and began tying her still soaking wet towel over her chest to cover herself up completely.

Naturally, I tore her towel off and ran away with it, telling her she'd have to chase me looking like a wet-shirt moedel if she wanted it. The best part is, since the towel was so wet, her nipples had now soaked through her shirt 100% now.

Britt laughed and yelled "Don't dare me, I'll do it!"

I teased her, saying, "You don't have the guts!"

Side note, I DEFINITELY wanted her to. The thought of my beautiful girlfriend, walking through thousands of beach goers "technically" having a shirt on, in a place where it was "technically" acceptable to be topless (but not common) with her tits soaked through her shirt was a fantastic visual.

5 minutes later, we were off. Britt was blushing and giggling the whole way, as we walked through hundreds of families, groups of friends, and vacationers. I intentionally kept my sunglasses on so I could watch who was staring at her. As we walked down the boardwalk (on the beach, immediatly next to the restaurants and bars) MANY people were getting a nice, long...long...long look at her wet nipples. The walk was about 20 minutes...literally through hundreds and hundreds of people. Here are the gawkers that stood out most.

- Two chubby brothers (or friends) walking towards us, in their late 30s. I watched one say something to the other, and put his sunglasses over his eyes. Both slowed down their pace as they walked towards us, clearly taking in everything Britt had to offer.

- A young couple, perhaps in their early twenties. The boyfriend, entranced by Britt's tits, was totally zoning out on what his girlfriend was saying. Realizing what was happening, she slapped his side, as if to say "HEY - pay attention to me, not the sl*t with her tits out!"

- My personal favorite: a group of 5 or 6 high school aged boys - no more than 15. I watched their jaws drop as Britt walked by. One kid frantically tapped his friends leg and signaled for him to look up. As we passed, all the boys eyes were completely locked on Britt's blonde hair and her bouncy tits. Ah, the joy of being a 15 year old boy and seeing a hot 27 year old woman walk by with her nipples out. Frankly, I was jealous of them!

We did end up getting that glass of wine with our friends, but we were late. I was too busy roughing her up and reminding her how much of a sl*t she was on the beach, while she gagged herself on my dick. (Sorry if that's too graphic, lol...we do love each other though).

I'm attaching a reference pic. To be clear, this is not Britt... but it's the most accurate representation I could find on the web. She doesn't look too far off from the girl (she's a bit younger) and this girl's tits are bigger, but that's exactly how exposed she was for all the onlookers. Oh, and she had no sunglasses, at my request . I wanted everyone to get to see exactly how beautiful she is.

Thanks for tuning in and fun thread!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wet t shirt.jpg (86.8 KB, 118 views)

Last edited by pball2295; 11-25-2020 at 05:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
braless


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.