|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#251
|
|||
|
|||
|
My wife is 41 and the conversations her parents try to have with her...you would think my wife were merely 14. Drives me insane.
|
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#252
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm 18 but my mom treats me like I'm 2
It was only walking my dog. Wasn't like I was going out with a hundred people. I didn't see the big deal Last edited by Rachd; 07-31-2020 at 02:48 PM. |
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rachd For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#253
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
IMO, braless is the new trend. I love it when I see someone braless. I havent thought they were wh*r*s or anything of the like. I will look and sometimes depending on the situation, will let them they are wearing a nice outfit, but not usually. Where you wearing a loose fitting shirt? Was side boob showing? Do you have a pic to show us the outfit? Your mother may just be jealous that she cant wear w/o one or has no confidence to go braless. Are you in the south were people are more so in the bible belt? |
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#254
|
|||
|
|||
|
It's your body and your life. Do what makes you happy and to hell with what your mother thinks
Last edited by Turtle; 07-31-2020 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Full quote edited |
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macmmot For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#255
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
No I wasn't wearing anything sexy at all. Was just a t shirt and no bra for comfort. I don't have large breasts.the only reason it's noticeable is because of nipples but I can't help that |
| The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rachd For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#256
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'd put more stock in the reactions you get from others. Maybe you like the looks, or maybe you don't.
People will always notice. As a guy, I can't help it! |
| The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dad1 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#257
|
|||
|
|||
|
I agree I see it becoming more normal. It is common for parents not to like when kids change what they consider proper attire. You are not the first or I am sure last generation to experience this. Be comfortable and have confidence in your body.
|
| The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ron1234 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#258
|
||||
|
||||
|
My wife has long pokie nipples......she goes braless about 90% of the time.
Whether at home or out somewhere,
|
| The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bushman1 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#259
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/att...3&d=1571782115
__________________
New pics in album... https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/alb...?albumid=72277 Contact me direct at: rracoonz@comcast.net |
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rracoonz For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#260
|
|||
|
|||
|
A month into dating this one girl, we went to the wedding of one of her friends. At this point we had made a lot, but so far clothes had stayed on. On the way back she was complaining about the bridesmaid dress being uncomfortable so she through a big t shirt on over top and undressed it, till she was wearing nothing but her underwear and that t-shirt. Her tits were an E/F cup and she was on the slimmer side of average, so her boobs were obvious in the shirt especially with the seat belt that kept working its way between them. The AC was also helping my situation as it was blasting right on her, but I wanted a little more action. So I told we could take a short cut back through the national forest. That route gave us thirty minutes of super bumpy dirts roads and her tits were bouncing all over the truck.
A couple weeks later after we had become a bit more familiar, she asked if I picked that bumpy road on purpose and I came clean. For the next couple weeks that we dated she joked about it and one road trip she took her bra off for the entire trip, though unfortunately it was mostly smooth, paved roads. |
| The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to hbctrapper For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
| Tags |
| braless |
|
|