Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2020, 01:41 PM

Thanked 59,030 Times in 2,260 Posts
Default What I like

I live this part of OCC. It's an opportunity to recall my old adventures, and to see what others have experienced. It's always boner producing.

Reading it gives me a clear idea if what I like. I like women, they usually have a very nice way about them, particularly when the are feeling sexy. There's,a look in their eyes, and a way they hold their mouth, that just screams "fuck me". While I really lije the young, the athletic, the perky, especially to look at, the mid 20's to 50 are better in bed, the less than perfectly beautiful are more excoted, and the BBWs are the best kept secret in the world. Not only are they greatful for the attention, but in my experience are always responsive as hell and enjoy absolutely everything. And the older ladies, they are ravenous.
More than anything, I love responsive women. Give me someone who is multiorgasmic and vocal, I'll take that over the model perfect any time. I recall a late 60's, BBW, redhead, who, after we fucked, and had a couple of nice cums for her and one for me, we cuddled, with my thumb playing with her pussy, which was 10 inches in front of my face, for the next 2 hours. She came, clearly, vocally and wetly about every 5 minutes. Afterwards, she asked me to take her anally, for the first time in her life. She certainly wasn't the prettiest lady I've bedded, but was probably the most memorable.
I like wonen who clearly let you know that they want you. I also like to do the Jack and Jill, mutual masturbation, thing. I love to watch the cum, and cum and cum, and then ask me to fuck them.
If I have a favorite position, it's when they put their knees behind their elbows, and offer me both pussy and ass, but I seem to make them cum better fron behind, and nothing is better than them cumming, and cumming and cumming.
Blowjobs and fucking and anal are all good, although anal is mostly good because it's naughty. If it makes the lady cum hard, it's great, and some ladies really like it.
I prefer MFM to FMF, because theu cum harder that way. I remember my first, a single mom, who hadn't been laid in a year. After having us both cum in both mouth and pussy, and after several back arching orgasms, just laid there with this beautiful smile on her face. Later, I was with her several times solo, good but not great, and the together with a different guy, great again. Between rounds, I remember recovering while watching, from a foot away, her sucking him back to full hardness and then to cumming in her mouth. Needless to say, she got fucked very hard after that.
So, thank the folks who post here, they just give me new ideas to try.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
doggie style while hubby shoots video

1m:02s

07-10-2017
Natalie stripps

3m:38s

09-02-2015
Ms Average sucks part 2

1m:52s

09-04-2018
Sniff