uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2020, 02:13 AM

Default Going to hot springs

I am going to be camping at some popular hot springs on the west coast this weekend. The camp spot is across a narrow river and is in some thick foilage. It offers decent cover while giving a great view. I've been down there a few times but never camped.

I always get some great views.. many visiting these hot springs either start or eventually take their clothes off.

When I get back, I'm planning on updating with some stories. I wouldn't be opposed to posting pics, but I'm not sure the legality of taking them, much less posting them. It is a public area. Anyone have insight on this? Again, it's on the west coast of the US.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rocknrollclowniscool For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2020, 12:29 PM

Thanked 3,140 Times in 254 Posts
Default Ask before taking pictures

It's acceptable to photograph strangers in public places as long as you ask first. Most are willing, but always ask. We've found that some couples are eager to have you take their picture, but on their camera.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2020, 08:24 AM

Thanked 16,449 Times in 1,154 Posts

Ah, I can't wait to hear the stories!!!!

My wife used to go to hot springs all the time in grad school. She hated being naked, but she went along with it because she just tagged along with her best friend like a lost puppy. She enjoyed the sights. Even to this day she remembers lots of details, so I ask her to tell me the stories over and over again. She mostly enjoyed seeing how tiny a lot of grown women's breasts are. She and her best friend at the time were both D cups by 12yo, so they both found tiny breasts absolutely fascinating at the time.

The only hot springs I had even been to had signs everywhere saying that clothing must remain on or you will be arrested.

So jealous!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2020, 11:02 PM

Thanked 3,459 Times in 339 Posts

Could you tell me where this is (even if it has to be PM)? I live in Nevada but I also have land in California and Oregon. I wouldn't mind hopping on my bike and riding over if it is close enough. I could be wrong but strictly legally speaking, my understanding is if you are in a public space you have no expectation of privacy and there is nothing they can really do about it. I am not sure if the nudity makes a difference. One time we were branding cattle in Nevada and PETA activists showed up protesting and were using telephoto lenses to take pictures. They stayed on the public road and did not come onto our land. I called the sheriff and was told that as long as they were on public land and were taking pictures of stuff that could be seen from public land that they were not breaking any laws. Keep in mind, this was 15 years ago in rural Nevada. I am not a lawyer. Do your own research.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2020, 01:31 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Oregon Hot Springs

My wife and I have been to Toketee Hot Springs in the Umpqua National Forest numerous times. We always are au natural. Most people going there are. As far as pictures are concerned,I have never but once seen a guy taking pictures. This one guy was there with his wife(?), and he continually had his phone out. I am certain he was taking pictures of my naked wife, but you can't be certain. There is very limited cell signals in that area, so I am 99% certain that the phone was used for pictures. My wife was teasing the guy by crawling on all 4's over to retrieve a bottle of wine. She was giving him a great pussy and ass shot for his phone. I actually would like a copy of those pics myself. She also sat on the edge of he hot springs and moved her leg in and out to expose that nice shaved pussy of hers. The guy made numerous phone calls at that time. So sneak your camera.phone into the hot springs, and if my wife is there, she will provide you with a great crawling pussy/ass shots. But send me copies.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2020, 04:30 AM

in another thread here, I posted a story of a recent time we went to Cougar hot springs in Oregon
The Following User Says Thank You to feelthesun For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
webcam10

2m:29s

01-30-2005
head

1m:11s

11-22-2012
Towel

0m:49s

12-26-2014
Pregnant Wife Rose Rides Me