Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2020, 02:31 PM

Thanked 1,385 Times in 67 Posts
Default Downblouse Pictures on Christmas Morning

With the invitation of digital cameras and cellphones for talking pictures it has been more easy to get pictures of the wife's small breasts. Over the several years I could not wait until Christmas morning when the present are getting opened. I found that it was easy to get pictures when she was bent over and her shirt would fall away exposing her small breasts. Of course I took many pictures of the kids also. When I down loaded them I put her pictures into a different file to look at later. All I can say thanks to technology.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jw75 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2020, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw75 View Post
... When I down loaded them I put her pictures into a different file to look at later. All I can say thanks to technology.
You can't just leave us hanging...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to britrob For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2020, 05:00 PM

Thanked 5,791 Times in 493 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrob View Post
You can't just leave us hanging...
Don't count on it. He has posted many adventures and never acknowledges any replies. I think he should be posting in the fiction section.
Old 07-10-2020, 08:17 AM

Thanked 16,449 Times in 1,154 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
Don't count on it. He has posted many adventures and never acknowledges any replies. I think he should be posting in the fiction section.
Ya, I stopped reading his posts after his very first one.

But, to be on topic, I grew up in a family where all the women/girls slept in bras, so I never had such adventures. Even these days, all photos are taken with women very carefully posed as to not show more than they intend to in their pjs. Why did I have to make my wife so "aware" 15 years ago when she was in pjs at her sister's house and her sister's husband was enjoying seeing everything? I should have just let it go, man.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2020, 10:09 AM

Thanked 26,564 Times in 1,277 Posts
Default The real present on Christmas morn

My SIL didn't have kids, so when she was single she spent a lot of Christmas' with us, so she could see her niece and nephew open their toys. She always slept in an oversize T-shirt, braless (I've never heard of woman sleeping in a bra, sounds uncomfortable), so Christmas morning was always a delight. One Christmas she gave my little girl this huge, elaborate dollhouse, it took us she and I hours to put together. Later my wife asked me if I enjoyed looking at her sister's boobs all morning, well, yes.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2020, 11:05 AM

Thanked 1,281 Times in 97 Posts
Default Picture is only in my mind

Didn't get a photo, but a great memory. I lived in a different state than my to-be wife when we first met. She had visited me over a few weekends, but I didn't go to her house for a long time. Finally when we realized that this was a serious relationship she invited me to spend Christmas weekend at her house and meet her (adult) kids. I got there on Christmas eve-eve and liked her son and daughter from the first time I met them. We had a great dinner with lots of wine for all that night, then everyone scattered the next day for last-minute shopping.

We greeted Christmas morning with mimosas all around. Next we all gathered around the tree to open our gifts, sitting on the floor. My wife's (then) 24-year daughter volunteered to be Santa. She was wearing a not-sexy plain white night shirt that reached her knees. She was model-thin and very pretty, about 5-6 with long brown hair and probably B-cup tits.

She delivered a present to her younger brother, then one to her mom, then one to me. When she got to me she bent over to hand me my present, and BANG! Perfect down-PJ, showing me the cutest little tits with a little puffiness and erect nipples. I also saw her innie belly button and board-flat stomach. To cap off the view I also saw her full black bush.

Even though it was more than 30 years ago I can still see that sight as if it had just happened. (I got a lot of other tit shots of one sort or another over the years, but that ended when she had her son. Haven't seen a nip since then.)

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
sc1

5m:30s

07-23-2010
Cindy Margolis s Friend Strip Jeopardy

5m:54s

01-09-2010
scene002

1m:30s

01-16-2005
webcam365 01 1

3m:45s