Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2020, 06:10 AM

Thanked 1,406 Times in 69 Posts
Talking Beating the Heat!

Yesterday, I was out with some buddies leaving my very young looking wife at home. Even though she is in her early 60s, she maintains herself to look much younger.

Hitting 96 degrees and humid, I headed home to cool off. On the way home, she called me and told me the air conditioner was malfunctioning. It was hot in our house. She had a friend over which I could hear in the background. I told her I was about 15 minutes away and be there shortly.

I walked in the back door and sure enough, it was heating up inside. She called out that they were in the livingroom. I walked in to find a very "Hot" pleasant surprise. Sitting on the couch were her and her much younger friend. My wife being a short skinny woman with B cup breasts, her friend very tall and skinny with much larger breasts sat on the couch, legs spread apart resting their feet on the coffee table, a large bowl of ice sat on a end table on the opposite side of the coffee table and a fan blowing towards the two of them over the ice bowl.

The best part was neither had anything on and wide spread legs to cool off their coochies.

I know my wife has one of her friends wax her pussy at least once a month. Obviously they waxed each other earlier and were cooling down the end results. My wife is not shy at all of others seeing her naked and often engages in some fun with her friends. But this woman whom was much younger was very nice looking.

I quickly found out that the electrical breaker had tripped and reset it and quickly joined them back in the licingroom. A few beers later and we moved to the bedroom and I checked out the wax jobs. I have to admit, even with EDS now, I was able to take care of their heated up desires.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Daddygd For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Hairy Wife Playing

1m:08s

11-10-2015
bigbouncingboobs1

4m:42s

09-01-2005
VB BJ Video0004

1m:54s

04-10-2012
Catherine Aymerie Point de fuite 1A