uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2020, 10:00 AM

Default Girls Pulling Up Their Pants

I know it's low-key, but there is something about a good-looking girl yanking up her pants that gets me hard as a rock. Might be because of the many downpants adventures I have witnessed over the years (some of which I will obviously share here ), but the more scientific explanation is that a woman only pulls her pants up for two reasons: because she wants to make her butt look better (hot), or because they are falling down (probably hotter).

Anybody else enjoy this/have related stories?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anogrefromaswamp For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2020, 01:53 PM

I was at camp one summer and someone cut the elastic waist band on my shorts. I didn't notice it and went out to play volleyball. Every time I jumped my shorts would slide down and I had to pull them back up. I had on a long tshirt so some times it was not noticeable. The longer we played the more they slipped down so every jump I either kept one hand on the shorts or as soon as I landed pulled them up.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cindy22h For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2020, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy22h View Post
I was at camp one summer and someone cut the elastic waist band on my shorts. I didn't notice it and went out to play volleyball. Every time I jumped my shorts would slide down and I had to pull them back up. I had on a long tshirt so some times it was not noticeable. The longer we played the more they slipped down so every jump I either kept one hand on the shorts or as soon as I landed pulled them up.
what did you wear underneath?
Old 06-28-2020, 04:22 PM

I am going to make it a goal to reply to every story posted with one of my own. Very few would accuse me of being a lucky man in general, but I have seen more wardrobe disasters than a college town bouncer has seen fake IDs.

So I used to work with this girl, let's call her Abigail. Filipino, tall, kind of skinny, bubbly to the point where you weren't sure whether to be charmed or annoyed. Anyway, our place of work would occasionally have casual Fridays. For most, this meant jeans and a collared (or at least presentable) shirt. Now, it should be noted that I didn't see Abigail much and spoke to her maybe twice as we were in totally different departments. However, it seemed that every time I did run into Abigail on a casual day she was fighting with her jeans, which always seemed to be slipping off her body.

Fast Forward to a day several springs ago. I was sitting in the break room enjoying some chips when Abigail came in to take her lunch. She walked to the table directly in front of mine and placed down her food, but before sitting she gave her jeans a giant pull, jumping a foot in the air to get them up as high as possible. Afterward she took a second or two to compose herself before crouching into her seat, but this motion caused the top three inches of her bare butt to slip into view.

She sat without adjustment for about twenty minutes, knowing for a fact that myself and several others were seated directly behind her. She was soon joined at the table by a couple of her closer co-workers, who told her nothing of and may not have even noticed her exposure. When she finally stood to leave her shirt fell long enough to cover everything, but it was obvious that her jeans had fallen a good way down her crack. Abigail, engrossed in a conversation about something I could only vaguely make out, did not pull them up again as she left the room. I did not see her again that day, and I spent the afternoon lamenting the fact that I was in all likelihood missing a phenomenal peep show.

Abigail left a few months later, maybe securing a position that promised to pay her enough for a belt or at least some underwear, and I never saw her again.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to anogrefromaswamp For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2020, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tFighterPilot View Post
what did you wear underneath?
white cotton panties
The Following User Says Thank You to cindy22h For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2020, 11:20 AM

Thanked 4,685 Times in 422 Posts
Default Barmaid

There used to be a barmaid at a place I hung out at who would "hitch" her jeans several times a minute, even when they were not falling down. It was so distracting (in a lovely way) that ended up doing an internet search on this behavior. Couldn't find any reason.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2020, 01:03 PM

Thanked 26,564 Times in 1,277 Posts

There was this "old" lady, Betsy, in the accounting department I managed, "old" being defined as she was 38, I was 28. She was a very nice country lady who brought us treats like corn bread and cakes, and as much as she liked to bake, she likely didn't weigh 100 lbs.. Dress code was ladies had to wear dresses, men had to wear a tie, Betsy complained that she's rather wear jeans, but it wasn't my rule.

One day she seemed to be grabbing at her waistband a lot, she didn't say anything, so I minded my own business. Then when she was standing at the copy machine, all of a sudden her white cotton panties were around her ankle. Betsy just reached down, picked them up and said "the damn elastics shot on these, I'll just have to go without". Then she looked at me, the only male around, and said "I better not catch you trying to get a peek."

All I could say was "yes ma'am."
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2020, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
There used to be a barmaid at a place I hung out at who would "hitch" her jeans several times a minute, even when they were not falling down. It was so distracting (in a lovely way) that ended up doing an internet search on this behavior. Couldn't find any reason.
Did her pants ever fall down at all? Or was this more of a nervous tick of sorts?
Old 07-02-2020, 05:36 PM

Thanked 4,685 Times in 422 Posts
Default No

Quote:
Originally Posted by anogrefromaswamp View Post
Did her pants ever fall down at all? Or was this more of a nervous tick of sorts?
That's just it, her jeans didn't even seem to be falling down at all. As far as I could tell there was no reason to hike them up. Maybe she liked the feeling it gave her?
The Following User Says Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:

Tags
#ass, #downpants, #euf, #panties, #public

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
sc1

5m:30s

07-23-2010
Cindy Margolis s Friend Strip Jeopardy

5m:54s

01-09-2010
scene002

1m:30s