|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#511
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes, being the family IT guy has a few benefits. My nephew has an attractive wife, she is the weather lady on a local TV station. He called me for PC advice, I told him it sounded like his hard drive was failing, shut it down and get it to me. When he brought it, I explained that I was going to attempt to make a clone of his bad HD onto a good SSD, it would likely take a few hours depending on how much data he had and how bad the drive was. I could tell he wasn't real happy how long it would take, he hoped he's be able to wait for it, but no other solutions kept his data and apps intact. So he left it.
It finally finished about 4 hours later, luckily the clone functioned well. But, you're not reading this for IT lessons, yes, they had some interesting pics. But only a few of her topless on a beach in the Caribbean and several of her bare butt getting a tattoo. |
| The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: | ||
arnoldziffel, bertimos, Bigmurr, Candi Delight, crazyhorse91, cupofjoe, dagnamitus, davz45, DippsyDudel, echoes46, Hamburgny69, HDTour, HedoRocks, Hornyinde, hs97jhs, jablomey, jellyworm, jiinx81, kuba123, lollolz9, loneeagle, luvs2spin78, LuvsDaBoobies, maxtease, maymedson11, nectcouple, oldbuckeye, Omega88, quietones, rracoonz, stevezr1, stiv837, Teeyes, thegit, tylergal, VXCguy, whatnow3, xxxxenophile | ||
|
#512
|
|||
|
|||
|
with, of cause, you copied just for security reasons
|
| The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#513
|
|||
|
|||
|
One of my wife’s sisters who I will call Felicity has always been petite. Maybe 5 ft tall, slim, small b-cup boobs on a good day, flat ass, skinny. Felicity my wife and I played strip poker once or twice, hot tubbed naked many times. There was never any fooling around, we were all just ok or really enjoyed being naked every now and then.
This “broke the seal” with Felicity, so after that for a few years none of us cared if we were dressed or partially dressed, or completely undressed around each other, hence the games and hot tubbing which happened often when she visited us, but also included changing in front of each other or walking in while someone was in the shower. Felicity got married a few years later and our naked adventures completely stopped. Her husband is pretty shy and conservative and nobody really even thought about suggesting naked hot tubbing to him. Flash forward ten years. Felicity has become a workout freak and is in amazing shape, CrossFit, the whole thing. Then she recently had something else happen health wise, had to cut back on workouts and gained a few pounds and somehow it all went to her boobs. She stopped by to drop something off yesterday and when she was bending over she caught me staring at her boobs which were much larger than usual. Instead of busting me she said, “I know, right. All of a sudden I have a full C or maybe even a small D!” She cupped her breasts as she said it and we both cracked up. Normally I am pretty subtle about how I play something like this, try to arrange a game a month from now where hopefully she and my wife will get buzzed and maybe play a dare or strip game, that been my MO for 30 years. But inspired by all of you OCC posters, I’m going to up my game. And I already started. I want to be clear, I am not going to fuck my SIL, period. So don’t read on if that’s what you’re hoping. So how did I up my game? Well in the discussion yesterday when she commented on how large her breasts had become and how weird it was after being small her whole life, I didn’t hesitate and said, “I have to see these new boobs of yours!” Felicity grabbed her boobs, laughed and said “definitely, you will love them, but I have to go right now.” As she headed out the door I said, “I saw the old ones enough times , I can’t wait to see what they look like now.” She laughed and blew me a kiss as she ran to her car. I will keep you posted and if I can do it without creating a problem with my wife, I’m going to try and get a pic as well as a look at her boobs. |
| The Following 57 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post: | ||
812white, arnoldziffel, BaconBot, bayuman, beachbum_61, bertimos, bfambro, camoj, Candi Delight, cpl4fun309, crazyhorse91, cupofjoe, dagnamitus, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, echoes46, eviltwin, HDTour, hoosierdaddy4, Hornyinde, hs97jhs, jablomey, Jackelaine, jellyworm, jiinx81, jimbuk2, kuryaki, loneeagle, luvs2spin78, magnaebony, maxtease, maymedson11, nectcouple, oldbuckeye, Omega88, paullaup, quietones, rbbz21, ripstar1, Rohit083, rracoonz, savaged, sith11, snowlvn, Teeyes, thegit, thegrayprincejt, Tomdaly71, tylergal, vonvilkee, VXCguy, vync, whatnow3, wizziam, xxxxenophile, zigamorp, zoomie9 | ||
|
#514
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Can't wait to hear the rest, I'm working on getting a hot tub dip with friends but dam it's not easy when the wife's been in a shell too long.
__________________
Hey guys if you like my posts Click "give me thanks"
|
| The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to VXCguy For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#515
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey sorry about the delayed reply here. I see my cousin all the time at family gatherings and once in a while we will hang out... but nothing like our adventure!
|
| The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JTP12 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#516
|
||||
|
||||
![]() am I right? This is definitely not a section https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45 ?: D |
|
#517
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#518
|
|||
|
|||
|
Great thread. I have nothing to contribute, and considering my inlaws, I hope I never do! Saw a really good family exposure story on another site, but it is not mine to give. Thank you contributors.
|
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to msmyrtle For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#519
|
||||
|
||||
|
hahaha don't leave us hanging what sits did you see the story on? Looking for some other fun ones to read ..TIA you can pm if you don't want to display it
__________________
Life's to short not to have some fun! |
| The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#520
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am interested too, please share the site, cause I’ve tried to find some and went through some of the forums on xvideos l, but there is some messed up shit on there that does not make me want to go back.
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fuzzylover For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
| Tags |
| non fiction |
|
|