One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #911  
Old 04-03-2020, 10:03 PM
steganos steganos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 124
Thanks: 213
Thanked 2,412 Times in 153 Posts
Default Anyone has more of this beauty?

Anyone has more of this beautiful milf?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8387049244_92c88278f5_k.jpg (1,011.2 KB, 141 views)
File Type: jpg 15122209058_7333f6c9b2_k.jpg (447.2 KB, 380 views)
File Type: jpg 16570467633_4b40b22bbb_h.jpg (339.6 KB, 90 views)
Reply With Quote
  #912  
Old 04-04-2020, 03:46 AM
luckness1966's Avatar
luckness1966 luckness1966 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 223
Thanks: 4,045
Thanked 1,423 Times in 221 Posts
Default more ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steganos View Post
Anyone has more of this beautiful milf?
what is her flickr id ??
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luckness1966 For This Useful Post:
  #913  
Old 04-04-2020, 07:17 AM
oakleyboy's Avatar
oakleyboy oakleyboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,566
Thanks: 13,883
Thanked 216,672 Times in 5,668 Posts
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckness1966 View Post
what is her flickr id ??
Hot wife Cristina, her man goes by daviddavid or DavidD, hasn't posted anything worthwhile in over a year
__________________
I Love Matures
apologies for reposts
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oakleyboy For This Useful Post:
  #914  
Old 04-05-2020, 03:22 PM
blackmore8182 blackmore8182 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 158
Thanks: 2,847
Thanked 5,585 Times in 158 Posts
Default Summer Forever

She is on Flickr as Summer Forever.
Does anyone have any intimate shots of her?
Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 9FD01394-CD94-4633-9E23-8A449FA213B5.jpeg (480.8 KB, 201 views)
Reply With Quote
  #915  
Old 04-07-2020, 01:10 AM
LOUISWHITE LOUISWHITE is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 46
Thanks: 11,327
Thanked 1,615 Times in 51 Posts
Default Cristina

They used to post lots of photos and some videos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (2.67 MB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (130.2 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (98.1 KB, 106 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to LOUISWHITE For This Useful Post:
  #916  
Old 04-07-2020, 07:29 AM
floridalover3 floridalover3 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 105
Thanks: 4,188
Thanked 1,624 Times in 110 Posts
Default I think this is actually this girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyboy View Post
Hot wife Cristina, her man goes by daviddavid or DavidD, hasn't posted anything worthwhile in over a year
I don't think she is Hot Wife Christina ..... I think she is actually this hottie, who has never had a nude pic yet that I've seen but I think it's the same woman. Couldn't track down her Flickr ID yet but she gets posted on someone's photography site. A hot red head mom.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg whoring out her ass.jpg (144.2 KB, 187 views)
File Type: jpg Finally 4.jpg (339.5 KB, 234 views)

Last edited by Turtle; 01-03-2021 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Watermarked image removed
Reply With Quote
  #917  
Old 04-07-2020, 12:59 PM
floridalover3 floridalover3 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 105
Thanks: 4,188
Thanked 1,624 Times in 110 Posts
Default OK - I think I stand corrected

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridalover3 View Post
I don't think she is Hot Wife Christina ..... I think she is actually this hottie, who has never had a nude pic yet that I've seen but I think it's the same woman. Couldn't track down her Flickr ID yet but she gets posted on someone's photography site. A hot red head mom.
After further review (and closer inspection of some of Christina's pics), I think those are in fact Christina. Dang, really thought we had a score on that one LOL.

But man ..... their smile and overall look are so strikingly similar in some of these pics.

Last edited by floridalover3; 04-07-2020 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Adding additional comment
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floridalover3 For This Useful Post:
  #918  
Old 04-07-2020, 02:34 PM
oakleyboy's Avatar
oakleyboy oakleyboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,566
Thanks: 13,883
Thanked 216,672 Times in 5,668 Posts
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridalover3 View Post
I don't think she is Hot Wife Christina ..... I think she is actually this hottie, who has never had a nude pic yet that I've seen but I think it's the same woman. Couldn't track down her Flickr ID yet but she gets posted on someone's photography site. A hot red head mom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridalover3 View Post
After further review (and closer inspection of some of Christina's pics), I think those are in fact Christina. Dang, really thought we had a score on that one LOL.

But man ..... their smile and overall look are so strikingly similar in some of these pics.
This is hotwife Zoobear!
__________________
I Love Matures
apologies for reposts
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oakleyboy For This Useful Post:
  #919  
Old 04-07-2020, 03:19 PM
LOUISWHITE LOUISWHITE is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 46
Thanks: 11,327
Thanked 1,615 Times in 51 Posts
Default Summer Forever

some nice ones!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9.jpg (304.7 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg 10.jpg (324.0 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg 11.jpg (320.7 KB, 170 views)
File Type: jpg 15.jpg (283.6 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg 16.jpg (199.6 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg 17.jpg (183.9 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg 18.jpg (158.5 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg 19.jpg (165.6 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg 20.jpg (151.7 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg 21.jpg (180.8 KB, 81 views)
Reply With Quote
  #920  
Old 04-07-2020, 03:21 PM
LOUISWHITE LOUISWHITE is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 46
Thanks: 11,327
Thanked 1,615 Times in 51 Posts
Default Summer Forever

More
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 22.jpg (277.0 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg 23.jpg (292.6 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg 24.jpg (264.5 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg 25.jpg (306.5 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg 26.jpg (276.4 KB, 203 views)
File Type: jpg 27.jpg (405.3 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg 28.jpg (366.3 KB, 259 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
amateur anal wife gif, amateur blonde milf legs, blonde milf, feet, flickr, jaala, milf, request, shared amateur, sil, social media, wipeoutpdr


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.