One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #691  
Old 02-03-2020, 02:02 PM
JammyS's Avatar
JammyS JammyS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 393
Thanks: 1,014
Thanked 15,781 Times in 399 Posts
Default 30th July 2 of 2

And here's the second set...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 30th July dancing fringe brunette.jpg (755.7 KB, 311 views)
File Type: jpg 30th July busty afro glasses chick.jpg (790.2 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg 30th July new official photog.jpg (548.5 KB, 236 views)
File Type: jpg 30th July pert tiny TTs.jpg (491.7 KB, 180 views)
File Type: jpg 30th July slim coloured glasses chick.jpg (620.2 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg 30th July dancing girls vidcap.jpg (585.5 KB, 210 views)
File Type: jpg 30th July frizzy haired slim brunette.jpg (890.3 KB, 320 views)
File Type: jpg 30th July vidcap.jpg (348.2 KB, 183 views)
Reply With Quote
  #692  
Old 02-04-2020, 12:46 PM
staypuftbr's Avatar
staypuftbr staypuftbr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,076
Thanks: 4,477
Thanked 26,535 Times in 1,001 Posts
Default

new video!
youtube.com/watch?v=dU63A3fYl0o
Reply With Quote
  #693  
Old 02-11-2020, 02:44 AM
Agyoo Agyoo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 8
Thanks: 19
Thanked 34 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Love it haha!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Agyoo For This Useful Post:
  #694  
Old 02-11-2020, 10:39 AM
wertox wertox is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 222
Thanks: 1,184
Thanked 6,021 Times in 213 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyS View Post
Not a vintage night for numbers, I counted nine girls in all, but some choice girls among them

Please let me know if I miss an audience member- especially when there's a large turnout, with similar looking chicks. Like many of us here, I've vidcapped plenty more than I've posted here. Actually I have a feeling the 'trimmed afro' chick in image 6 is a cast member despite her lack of facepaint or 'costume'; it's difficult keeping track sometimes.

Also a reminder- I'm still missing 2nd & 10th September. There were some stunning dressed/undressed caps posted earlier in this thread from the 10th, which I need to backtrack and trace- hopefully whoever posted them might be willing to share .
I have the September 2nd performance, I can upload it to a free file hosting service but you'll have to be very patient as I'm currently very low on time and my connection is shit. Also can someone remind me which program to use to split big files into smaller ones for download?

thanks
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wertox For This Useful Post:
  #695  
Old 02-11-2020, 01:02 PM
JammyS's Avatar
JammyS JammyS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 393
Thanks: 1,014
Thanked 15,781 Times in 399 Posts
Default 5th Aug

Quote:
Originally Posted by wertox View Post
I have the September 2nd performance, I can upload it to a free file hosting service but you'll have to be very patient as I'm currently very low on time and my connection is shit. Also can someone remind me which program to use to split big files into smaller ones for download?

thanks
Thanks man, that would be great, very much obliged. For editing I use Avidemux, which is free and intuitive to use. Editing is simple by selecting the segments you don't want with the A&B markers, then just hit delete and save the edited file. If you also include the clothed parade at the beginning it would be fantastic.

Here is 5th August which is probably the sparsest yet for chicks, but there's some nice cuties. Believe me there is plenty of great stuff coming later- the 3rd September is kinda blowing my mind atm.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5th Aug chubby coloured girl.jpg (538.3 KB, 162 views)
File Type: jpg 5th Aug chubby tatt brunette.jpg (572.0 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg 5th Aug slim cropped brunette.jpg (799.6 KB, 132 views)
File Type: jpg 5th Aug lovely busty brunette.jpg (423.0 KB, 268 views)
File Type: jpg 5th Aug slim cropped brunette 2.jpg (789.0 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg 5th Aug lovely busty brunette squatting and splayed.jpg (822.5 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg 5th Aug chubby dancing blonde.jpg (428.1 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg 5th Aug lovely busty brunette 2.jpg (373.2 KB, 272 views)
File Type: jpg 5th Aug tiny glasses brunette.jpg (523.4 KB, 199 views)
File Type: jpg 5th Aug vidcap1.jpg (263.9 KB, 206 views)
Reply With Quote
  #696  
Old 02-11-2020, 01:35 PM
JammyS's Avatar
JammyS JammyS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 393
Thanks: 1,014
Thanked 15,781 Times in 399 Posts
Default 6th August

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyS View Post
Here is 5th August which is probably the sparsest yet for chicks[...] Believe me there is plenty of great stuff coming later
As if the universe was rebalancing itself, the very next night was a nirvana of lovely, naked chicks. I could easily fill three posts, but will try to keep it to two. Lots of good stuff but you'll definitely want to check out image 4- in case it's not obvious from the thumbnail .
Reply With Quote
  #697  
Old 02-11-2020, 01:40 PM
JammyS's Avatar
JammyS JammyS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 393
Thanks: 1,014
Thanked 15,781 Times in 399 Posts
Default 6th August 2 of 2

And the rest...

Enjoy!
Reply With Quote
  #698  
Old 02-11-2020, 02:36 PM
JammyS's Avatar
JammyS JammyS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 393
Thanks: 1,014
Thanked 15,781 Times in 399 Posts
Default 6th August ps

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyS View Post
As if the universe was rebalancing itself, the very next night was a nirvana of lovely, naked chicks. I could easily fill three posts, but will try to keep it to two. Lots of good stuff but you'll definitely want to check out image 4- in case it's not obvious from the thumbnail .
Forgot to mention that image 3 is also a really exquisite highlight for me- it captures the precise moment this really lovely, bashful chick looks up and realises to her embarrassment that she's naked on the big screen.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JammyS For This Useful Post:
  #699  
Old 02-16-2020, 04:48 AM
Agyoo Agyoo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 8
Thanks: 19
Thanked 34 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Is there another video platform other than YT where we can watch these videos. There's that unlisted playlist on YT but not all videos are available.

I don't really trust those download sites
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Agyoo For This Useful Post:
  #700  
Old 02-17-2020, 10:25 PM
wertox wertox is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 222
Thanks: 1,184
Thanked 6,021 Times in 213 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wertox View Post
I have the September 2nd performance, I can upload it to a free file hosting service but you'll have to be very patient as I'm currently very low on time and my connection is shit. Also can someone remind me which program to use to split big files into smaller ones for download?

thanks
Ok, seeking a moderator's input on this. Where should I post the links? I uploaded the full performance to zippyshare, but this thread is in the pics forum. Should I start a new one on the free sites forum?

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wertox For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
stage, theatre


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.