One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #651  
Old 11-10-2019, 12:47 PM
wakemba wakemba is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 22
Thanks: 251
Thanked 283 Times in 16 Posts
Default

If you look through their you tube playlists you can find a lot of Cacilda performances.
Reply With Quote
  #652  
Old 11-10-2019, 06:16 PM
beetleclash beetleclash is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 243
Thanks: 424
Thanked 2,283 Times in 191 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakemba View Post
If you look through their you tube playlists you can find a lot of Cacilda performances.
Yes I know, but I'm looking for their older shows (2013-14).
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to beetleclash For This Useful Post:
  #653  
Old 12-02-2019, 02:45 PM
JammyS's Avatar
JammyS JammyS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 393
Thanks: 1,014
Thanked 15,781 Times in 399 Posts
Default Wow

I can't believe I missed this, it's incredible. Unsuspecting, ENF participation galore- super sexy. It's my new favourite thread.

Sadly many of the video links are now defunct. Please would anyone who retained the vids re-up them? I'd happily scan them by frame; I have done the few performance links which are still active.

I have 24/6/17, 01/07/17, 27/08/17, and 17/09/17. Here are audience vidcaps from the latter- happy to do each and every one that is re-upped.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17thSept Lovely perky breasts.jpg (433.8 KB, 437 views)
File Type: jpg 17thSept Lovely perky breasts nude.jpg (386.6 KB, 409 views)
File Type: jpg 17thSept jiggling breasts.jpg (479.4 KB, 400 views)
File Type: jpg 17thSept jiggling breasts2.jpg (340.6 KB, 217 views)
File Type: jpg 17thSept busty indianesque.jpg (444.9 KB, 420 views)
File Type: jpg 17thSept nice perky cropped hair.jpg (455.3 KB, 369 views)
File Type: jpg 17thSept shy brunette.jpg (589.3 KB, 461 views)
File Type: jpg 17thSept dancing glasses brunette.jpg (1.25 MB, 377 views)
File Type: jpg 17thSept busty brunette.jpg (249.5 KB, 200 views)
File Type: jpg 17thSept alt nude perkies.jpg (337.4 KB, 504 views)
Reply With Quote
  #654  
Old 12-02-2019, 03:23 PM
schlubby schlubby is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 753
Thanks: 17,328
Thanked 10,481 Times in 742 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyS View Post
I can't believe I missed this, it's incredible. Unsuspecting, ENF participation galore- super sexy. It's my new favourite thread.

Sadly many of the video links are now defunct. Please would anyone who retained the vids re-up them? I'd happily scan them by frame; I have done the few performance links which are still active.

I have 24/6/17, 01/07/17, 27/08/17, and 17/09/17. Here are audience vidcaps from the latter- happy to do each and every one that is re-upped.
Not every performance is still up, but if you go to the Teatro Oficina YouTube account and click on their playlists, most of them are:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTN97D_XfEQHIoUtB98L01kmFB0IPqiCD

The live broadcasts were never normal videos searchable on YouTube, or listed publicly on their profile. They’ve always been available only by direct link or through the playlist. Last I checked, the same was true for Bacantes
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to schlubby For This Useful Post:
  #655  
Old 12-03-2019, 01:06 PM
JammyS's Avatar
JammyS JammyS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 393
Thanks: 1,014
Thanked 15,781 Times in 399 Posts
Default 27th August 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlubby View Post
Not every performance is still up, but if you go to the Teatro Oficina YouTube account and click on their playlists, most of them are:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTN97D_XfEQHIoUtB98L01kmFB0IPqiCD

The live broadcasts were never normal videos searchable on YouTube, or listed publicly on their profile. They’ve always been available only by direct link or through the playlist. Last I checked, the same was true for Bacantes
Awesome, thanks very much Schlubby. Had checked their YT account but knew nothing of the playlist. Plenty of fun to come! Here are a selection from 27/08/17- will get more systematic about it now there's a more comprehensive video set to hand.

Sorry all that I'm late to the party- hope to make up for it with a thorough approach with screencaps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nice bespectacled brunette.jpg (639.0 KB, 517 views)
File Type: jpg Skinny blonde.jpg (569.8 KB, 441 views)
File Type: jpg Shaved brunette.jpg (787.0 KB, 350 views)
File Type: jpg Short busty brunette.jpg (459.6 KB, 355 views)
File Type: jpg Curly brunette.jpg (436.6 KB, 304 views)
File Type: jpg Vidcap11b.jpg (475.9 KB, 298 views)
File Type: jpg Busty brunette.jpg (412.1 KB, 287 views)
File Type: jpg Busty brunette 2.jpg (439.0 KB, 201 views)
File Type: jpg Vidcap7.jpg (496.8 KB, 343 views)
File Type: jpg Vidcap10.jpg (507.5 KB, 537 views)
Reply With Quote
  #656  
Old 12-11-2019, 03:59 AM
jucastro jucastro is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 10
Thanks: 23
Thanked 94 Times in 8 Posts
Default

by any chance, does anyone have the 09/10/17 show? On their youtube this specific one is block due to copyright
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jucastro For This Useful Post:
  #657  
Old 12-13-2019, 05:51 PM
JammyS's Avatar
JammyS JammyS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 393
Thanks: 1,014
Thanked 15,781 Times in 399 Posts
Default 24th June 2017

I'm still stunned at how awesome this is. I'm thrilled coming across it- it's difficult to imagine it happening anywhere else in the world than Brazil- harassment in undressing unsuspecting members of the public (and in some cases groping/spanking); health and safety with open fire and nude bodies; and irrelevant to this forum, but I repeatedly cringe when a guy holding a half burnt cigar with 2" of ash stand over a prone woman with her eyes wide open and upturned, replicating Luis Bunuel. Have to fast forward past that for each performance.

Here is my take on the first performance, 24th June. It's not vintage- several of the sexier girls stayed in the background- but there's plenty more to come from future performances. I wanted to download in turn all of the available performances before uploading, on the unlikely chance that these posts are spotted by someone close to the theatre company and the videos got taken down.

More to come over the coming days.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 24th June Auburn necklace.jpg (907.5 KB, 404 views)
File Type: jpg 24th June hairback brunette.jpg (1.03 MB, 375 views)
File Type: jpg 24th June Pert necklace.jpg (722.8 KB, 180 views)
File Type: jpg 24th June shaved head.jpg (1.07 MB, 186 views)
File Type: jpg 24th June svelte brunette.jpg (572.6 KB, 315 views)
File Type: jpg 24th June New afro chick.jpg (492.2 KB, 226 views)
File Type: jpg 24th June Bustier brunette.jpg (577.2 KB, 207 views)
File Type: jpg 24th June Older cancer brunette.jpg (686.0 KB, 187 views)
File Type: jpg 24th June Cute dancing brunette.jpg (275.1 KB, 338 views)
File Type: jpg 24th June Cluster.jpg (168.3 KB, 278 views)
Reply With Quote
  #658  
Old 12-14-2019, 03:05 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,094
Thanked 47,404 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

Love these, thank you. The videos are amazing but frustrating only in that they rarely linger on an individual subject for more than a few seconds. These stills are great. Now I’m thinking about trying to go back and make some GIFs if I can find the time.
__________________
Please do not post personal photos or other identifying information about the women depicted in the photos I upload.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:
  #659  
Old 12-14-2019, 06:36 PM
JammyS's Avatar
JammyS JammyS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 393
Thanks: 1,014
Thanked 15,781 Times in 399 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanker7 View Post
Love these, thank you. The videos are amazing but frustrating only in that they rarely linger on an individual subject for more than a few seconds. These stills are great. Now I’m thinking about trying to go back and make some GIFs if I can find the time.
Thanks. I know, there are some really sexy full-on nude dancing moments in there, but it's quite a thing to repeatedly edit 30min clips down to 2-3 seconds to convert. Maybe someday if I have more time and patience I'll get round to it. But if anyone knows of good software to convert vid to gif without uploading I'd be grateful. Don't mean to be paranoid about my IP uploading profile to random websites.

Here's the second performance, 25th June. Only four female audience members, but then two of them (imo) are super cute. There's some really good stuff coming- eg as the run progressed, there are some anonymous continual crotch sequences which aren't that difficult to match up. Annoying that the M/F audience ratio is always somewhere between a ratio of 3/1 to 2/1. I hope most of you will appreciate how much flappy cock and hairy asshole footage I have to trawl through for these posts!

Will let you know in next post which performances I'm apparently unable to access on copyright grounds in case anyone has them downloaded etc.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 25th June Cute strawberry blonde.jpg (954.6 KB, 366 views)
File Type: jpg 25th June topless blonde.jpg (697.1 KB, 398 views)
File Type: jpg 25th June Strawberry blonde.jpg (230.7 KB, 295 views)
File Type: jpg 25th June stunning blonde.jpg (407.3 KB, 245 views)
File Type: jpg 25th June shaved brunette.jpg (815.3 KB, 186 views)
File Type: jpg 25th June scarf brunette.jpg (562.4 KB, 217 views)
File Type: jpg 25th June shaved brunette 3.jpg (360.7 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg 25th June strawberry blonde 2.jpg (502.4 KB, 185 views)
File Type: jpg 25th June chubby brunette.jpg (314.0 KB, 203 views)
File Type: jpg 25th June shaved brunette 2.jpg (537.6 KB, 165 views)
Reply With Quote
  #660  
Old 12-16-2019, 05:14 PM
JammyS's Avatar
JammyS JammyS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 393
Thanks: 1,014
Thanked 15,781 Times in 399 Posts
Default 1st July 2017

1st July wasn't a bumper crop either, not least because two of the cutest chicks kept clothes on. Perhaps the cast were shy in inviting women up to begin with- but then 2nd July was much better, to follow.

As it stands I have around half of the performances from the Macumba playlist. The others are apparently blocked on copyright grounds by 'Naxosofamerica'. I'd be deeply appreciative to anyone who has any of the following; 9th July, 22 & 23rd July, 30th July, 6th August, 12th & 13th August, 19th August, 2 & 3rd Sept, 10th Sept, 16th Sept and 24th Sept. Would even consider just sharing vidcaps privately if you prefer in return for the favour.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1st July glasses brunette relaxing.jpg (1.30 MB, 314 views)
File Type: jpg 1st July Chubby milf 2.jpg (941.9 KB, 286 views)
File Type: jpg 1st July glasses brunette.jpg (537.9 KB, 359 views)
File Type: jpg 1st July gawan get naked.jpg (390.4 KB, 151 views)
File Type: jpg 1st July topless brunette.jpg (458.3 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg 1st July last minute bespectacled brunette.jpg (602.7 KB, 187 views)
File Type: jpg 1st July Chubby milf.jpg (481.5 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg 1st July alt chubby milf.jpg (501.3 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg 1st July topless.jpg (238.4 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg 1st July large busty cast member's quim.jpg (348.9 KB, 279 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
stage, theatre


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.