One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #511  
Old 07-18-2019, 02:44 PM
Hav's Avatar
Hav Hav is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: England
Posts: 162
Thanks: 284
Thanked 2,239 Times in 150 Posts
Default

Soon my wife and I are going on a long-haul flight, so I am looking for ways to "innocently" expose her to the other passengers! She wants to get some sleeping aids, I want to try and pop a boob out or something for everyone to see as they walk passed - anyone ever done similar?
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hav For This Useful Post:
  #512  
Old 07-18-2019, 02:52 PM
rracoonz's Avatar
rracoonz rracoonz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Western USA
Posts: 451
Thanks: 4,056
Thanked 5,445 Times in 478 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hav View Post
Soon my wife and I are going on a long-haul flight, so I am looking for ways to "innocently" expose her to the other passengers! She wants to get some sleeping aids, I want to try and pop a boob out or something for everyone to see as they walk passed - anyone ever done similar?
I can only hope your trip is to Hawaii and on my flight!
__________________
New pics in album...
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/alb...?albumid=72277

Contact me direct at: rracoonz@comcast.net
Reply With Quote
  #513  
Old 08-25-2019, 03:54 PM
Dogdread Dogdread is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 7
Thanks: 46
Thanked 139 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hav View Post
So i want to try and start having my wife expose herself without her really realizing! Often at dinner i see her in what she wore to work that day and i can see straight through the gap in the buttons of her shirt! I love the thought of her work colleagues seeing this also and looking right at her bra or bits of her boobs on show! I told her once but she didnt believe me so now i just let her as it turns me on!
Also in our bedroom her side of the bed is narrow and often she will brush against the curtains exposing us inside. She often does this when fully nude! I hope the neighbours or someone walking past takes a good look at her tits one day doing this!

Looking for others ways i can get her exposed without her realising! I am going to start tumble drying some of her tops so they shrink slightly and expose her curves and nipples some more, what do you think?
I like the idea. Does she wear somewhat tight skirts to work with a slit in the back? I’ve secretly loosened the bottom stitching of some of my wife’s pencil skirt slits so they eventually begin to unravel higher and higher the more she wears them. It’s a huge rush and knowing what her colleagues eyes are going to be admiring! It also makes looking up her skirt easier!!
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dogdread For This Useful Post:
  #514  
Old 08-26-2019, 06:02 PM
HeWhoDares HeWhoDares is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: UK
Posts: 152
Thanks: 169
Thanked 1,969 Times in 148 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hav View Post
Soon my wife and I are going on a long-haul flight, so I am looking for ways to "innocently" expose her to the other passengers! She wants to get some sleeping aids, I want to try and pop a boob out or something for everyone to see as they walk passed - anyone ever done similar?
How big are her boobs?

If the size of her assets lends itself to this, get her to wear a low cut top and no bra. Then have her pretend to be asleep with folded arms so her boobs are squeezed together, maximising the amount of flesh/cleavage on show. This could lead onto a nipple slipping out as well.

Maybe she could be wearing one of those sleep masks to make her “ignorance” more genuine.

ETA. Sorry I misunderstood. You wanted to expose her without her realising. My plan hinges on her playing along with it! Plus your post was from last month so perhaps your flight has been and gone! Hope you worked something out! Let us know.

Last edited by HeWhoDares; 08-26-2019 at 06:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HeWhoDares For This Useful Post:
  #515  
Old 08-29-2019, 01:32 AM
HeWhoDares HeWhoDares is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: UK
Posts: 152
Thanks: 169
Thanked 1,969 Times in 148 Posts
Default

So I was in my local Asda yesterday and walked through the cake section. There was a machine there which allowed you to upload any photograph and they’ll make a photo cake for you.

It gave me a very naughty idea!
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HeWhoDares For This Useful Post:
  #516  
Old 08-29-2019, 08:49 AM
Rj62's Avatar
Rj62 Rj62 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 63
Thanks: 333
Thanked 2,021 Times in 66 Posts
Default

In our younger days my wife Nan Marie had a Red one piece bathing suit made of a thin material that unbeknownst to her became semi transparent when wet. I loved to watch the other men at the beach as she came out of the water and they noticed they could see her tiny teacup breasts and dark pubic patch. Such a naughty turn on and I wondered what they were thinking as they tried not to stare!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 1EA37737-735F-4F01-9E5D-412C485E990B.jpeg (80.2 KB, 221 views)
Reply With Quote
  #517  
Old 10-22-2019, 05:12 PM
moonfrog's Avatar
moonfrog moonfrog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 37
Thanks: 1,395
Thanked 952 Times in 37 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWhoDares View Post
So I was in my local Asda yesterday and walked through the cake section. There was a machine there which allowed you to upload any photograph and they’ll make a photo cake for you.

It gave me a very naughty idea!
Go for it
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moonfrog For This Useful Post:
  #518  
Old 10-23-2019, 09:24 AM
naaktstel naaktstel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 823
Thanks: 6,204
Thanked 9,335 Times in 950 Posts
Default

Still my best way is the webcam in our bedroom pointing at our bed.
We sleep naked, exposing her unaware, fucking her on live stream.
It's awesome when I read the comments next morning, thanking me for the show!
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
  #519  
Old 10-24-2019, 12:54 AM
Saddledrifter Saddledrifter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 278
Thanks: 37
Thanked 4,405 Times in 279 Posts
Default Frisbee tossing

When my wife and I were young, she and I would play Frisbee at the beach. She wore a very small bikini, and it was difficult to maintain coverage. As a result tossing a Frisbee back and forth would eventually allow her boob to fall out of the top. I would pretend not to notice it was out and continued tossing her Frisbee. When she finally noticed that her boob was out, I acted like it must have just happened on the last toss. Of course, in the meantime, she had given all the men on the beach a reason to work up a hard-on.

In addition, I bought her a light blue one piece to wear to water parks. It had no lining or padding in it. Unbeknownst to her, when it got wet, it was totally sheer to all. That meant her tits, pussy, and ass crack were readily visible for all at the water park to see. She strutted around at the water park with no concern for what could be seen and without any knowledge of why the men were gawking at her. Since it was a one piece, she felt very covered, but she might just as well have been nude.
Reply With Quote
  #520  
Old 10-30-2019, 11:46 AM
Omega88 Omega88 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 383
Thanks: 18,827
Thanked 2,928 Times in 371 Posts
Default Slit Skirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdread View Post
I like the idea. Does she wear somewhat tight skirts to work with a slit in the back? I’ve secretly loosened the bottom stitching of some of my wife’s pencil skirt slits so they eventually begin to unravel higher and higher the more she wears them. It’s a huge rush and knowing what her colleagues eyes are going to be admiring! It also makes looking up her skirt easier!!
My wife has what initially looks to be a conservative dark grey wool skirt that has a slit in the front on centerline, much better than in the back, IMO. The skirt is 24"+ in length and the slit originally started 11"-12" down from the top of the waistband, which made it close to mini skirt length. The amount of exposed thigh as she walked, and more so when seated, was amazing as this was something she wears to work. Several years ago had the brilliant idea to do what Dogdread did, cut some of the threads that anchored the top of the slit closed. Over time the threads have unravelled and the slit has opened ever higher as the two side of the skirt pull apart as my wife wears it. The loose thread began to look "untidy" just hanging there so took it upon myself to trim the thread. This in turn made it easier for the thread to continue to work itself loose each time my wife wears the skirt. Have trimmed the thread a couple times now. My wife last wore the skirt last spring and I was surprised at how much of her thighs were exposed just as she was standing with one leg in front of the other - have not seen her sitting while wearing this skirt but her work colleagues must love the view. She has to have noticed how much of her thighs are revealed in this skirt and yet has not done anything to halt this ever higher progression of the slit. Have posted previously she is a true "closet" exhibitionist and would deny she ever did anything, but she seems to enjoy these "accidental" situations.

[Years ago she had a similar summer linen skirt she bought before we got married. Though it was shorter overall, the front center slit really showed off her legs. Was amazed the first time I saw it when I gave her a ride to work in my car while we were dating at how much of her thighs were exposed as she sat in the car next to me. Was difficult to focus on driving as I lusted for her at 7:30 in the morning but could not do anything about it other than rub her naked thigh and push her skirt a little higher. She stopped that progress before anything really happened. It dawned on me all her work colleagues and anyone else would be getting the same view, which was hot to think about but also a little unnerving.]

As it is getting cooler that wool skirt has now come out of storage for the winter season. Measured the slit and it now starts just over 6" from the top of the waistband, which when seated must show pretty much everything. She typically wears lace thongs and sheer panty hose. Would love it if she would wear stockings to work [thigh high or real] but at this point would guess the slit is too high for her to rationalize, though maybe can compliment her enough on that skirt that she will... Will try to get a photo, but have determined this is sort of a "don't ask" area as she will either deny it, or could get out the needle and thread, to everyones dismay.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.