One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #611  
Old 04-11-2019, 12:13 PM
indigoblue indigoblue is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12
Thanks: 30
Thanked 154 Times in 10 Posts
Default Holly - random 1

Random Holly images
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dcp00684.jpg (56.3 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg dcp00686.jpg (74.5 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg dcp00707.jpg (36.7 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg dcp00712.jpg (50.5 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg dcp00718.jpg (53.1 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg dcp00742.jpg (46.4 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg granders_choice3506.jpg (40.5 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg pinkv01.jpg (33.5 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg pinkv02.jpg (35.2 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg pinkv06.jpg (48.5 KB, 74 views)

Last edited by indigoblue; 04-11-2019 at 12:18 PM.
  #612  
Old 04-11-2019, 12:16 PM
indigoblue indigoblue is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12
Thanks: 30
Thanked 154 Times in 10 Posts
Default Holly - random 2

More random Holly images
Attached Images
File Type: jpg flash11.jpg (60.4 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg flash12.jpg (60.2 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg flash13.jpg (61.2 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg flash16.jpg (59.3 KB, 130 views)
File Type: jpg New_folder_person12.jpg (60.9 KB, 176 views)
File Type: jpg TJsFA060807-083.jpg (50.9 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg am-mast_013.jpg (44.4 KB, 172 views)
  #613  
Old 04-11-2019, 12:23 PM
indigoblue indigoblue is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12
Thanks: 30
Thanked 154 Times in 10 Posts
Default Holly and Katrina

On the left is Katrina, or maybe Kat. I remember her as Katrina. She was early on, probably around 1999-2000. She had several sets and at least one with Holly that was a pillow fight theme. Katrina is very difficult to find. She's in two pictures in this thread, one by herself and another with Holly. Any more Katrina out there?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg katholl.jpg (47.5 KB, 119 views)
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to indigoblue For This Useful Post:
  #614  
Old 04-11-2019, 06:38 PM
beachbum_61 beachbum_61 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 164
Thanks: 12,379
Thanked 5,525 Times in 169 Posts
Default Katrina (?)

The filenames start with Kat which makes sense. I am lazy so I kept the names short. That was before rename-it.

All I have are these 80. If I have more of her and Holly, it would be in Holly's file. I will check. Meanwhile, I will skip ahead in the alphabet and, by request, post Katrina.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg babydoll06.jpg (10.8 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg babydoll05.jpg (27.6 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg F-09.jpg (19.6 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg babydoll20.jpg (22.2 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg lingerie08.jpg (32.1 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg Vacation03.jpg (53.8 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg Wk7-23.jpg (53.5 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg wkat990701.jpg (38.6 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg Vacation09.jpg (48.6 KB, 48 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Kat.zip (2.19 MB, 199 views)
  #615  
Old 04-12-2019, 08:26 PM
beachbum_61 beachbum_61 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 164
Thanks: 12,379
Thanked 5,525 Times in 169 Posts
Default Joey

Back to the alphabet. I'm not sure what it was about Joey. The androgynous name, the girl next door looks or the fact that she was semi naked everywhere.

If you haven't noticed from my posts, I liked (and still like) them all. Admittedly some more than others, but if a woman was willing to get naked and post I was going to appreciate it. That is still true today. I wish I could tell every dreamnet and webhoney (and Wally's Buttbyter babes) thanks. Thanks for sharing.

If any of you out there have any files please post.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg joey bath07.JPG (38.7 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg joey foxy-31.JPG (30.2 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg joey old08.jpg (39.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg joey solo-30.JPG (40.0 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg joey bday10.JPG (39.0 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpeg joey Deck12.jpeg (37.2 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg joey Late21.JPG (39.7 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg joey03.JPG (35.2 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg Lil'Barn23.JPG (35.2 KB, 43 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip joey.zip (14.88 MB, 219 views)
  #616  
Old 04-13-2019, 12:25 PM
indigoblue indigoblue is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12
Thanks: 30
Thanked 154 Times in 10 Posts
Default Katrina Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbum_61 View Post
The filenames start with Kat which makes sense. I am lazy so I kept the names short. That was before rename-it.

All I have are these 80. If I have more of her and Holly, it would be in Holly's file. I will check. Meanwhile, I will skip ahead in the alphabet and, by request, post Katrina.

Thank you and much appreciated!! There are several Katrina and Holly images in the Holly file. Katrina had a small number of sets.

Last edited by indigoblue; 04-13-2019 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Title
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to indigoblue For This Useful Post:
  #617  
Old 04-16-2019, 08:44 PM
beachbum_61 beachbum_61 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 164
Thanks: 12,379
Thanked 5,525 Times in 169 Posts
Default No thanks needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheegor View Post
Thank YOU for sharing your fantastic collection with us!
I appreciate the thanks, but it was for purely selfish reasons. I want to share everything I have left so when my drive crashes again maybe I can get some of it back.

Really the thanks should go to everyone that contributed to this thread.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to beachbum_61 For This Useful Post:
  #618  
Old 04-16-2019, 09:01 PM
beachbum_61 beachbum_61 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 164
Thanks: 12,379
Thanked 5,525 Times in 169 Posts
Default Kandi

Another really sexy under appreciated Dream Girl. Some of the files have Kandy with a "y" but I think she spelled it with an "i" Have some club pictures of her in the zip.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fbath11.jpg (49.2 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Ffan06.jpg (43.6 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg Fnur15.jpg (50.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg Fth-12.jpg (33.1 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg HayF09.jpg (60.2 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg kandi F-fish15.JPG (61.5 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg kandi f-kv13.jpg (37.8 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg kandi F-vet12.jpg (54.6 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg kandy firec15.JPG (40.1 KB, 130 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Kandi.zip (11.07 MB, 235 views)
  #619  
Old 04-16-2019, 09:28 PM
beachbum_61 beachbum_61 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 164
Thanks: 12,379
Thanked 5,525 Times in 169 Posts
Default Kashmir

Kashmir is a stripper name if there ever was one. Still I loved those cute little boobies and puffy nipples.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kashmir 119515900.jpg (55.1 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg kash rocks14.jpg (53.3 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg kashmir brokedown12.jpg (72.5 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg kashmir carpenter11.jpg (59.3 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpeg kashmir emails01.jpeg (40.6 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg kashmir hotel01.jpg (34.2 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpeg kashmir loader11.jpeg (47.2 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpeg kashmir peach04.jpeg (42.8 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg kashmir pool01.jpg (49.7 KB, 56 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip kashmir.zip (19.19 MB, 213 views)
  #620  
Old 04-21-2019, 08:34 AM
beachbum_61 beachbum_61 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 164
Thanks: 12,379
Thanked 5,525 Times in 169 Posts
Default Kat

A cute little brunette. 222 pics. A lot of stripping and a few spreads
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg kat cam03.jpeg (39.8 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpeg kat claus12.jpeg (56.3 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg kat crime06.JPG (29.7 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpeg kat fishin05.jpeg (36.5 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpeg kat meow04.jpeg (52.2 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg kat p0001025.jpg (25.3 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpeg kat shave11.jpeg (43.4 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg kat cam15.jpg (37.4 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg kat pow010628.jpg (44.7 KB, 76 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip kat.zip (8.85 MB, 234 views)
Closed Thread

Tags
chelseagirl, dreamnet, posing, zips


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.