Old 09-17-2018, 12:13 PM

Thanked 5,179 Times in 365 Posts

The 5 score is probably why.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2018, 01:11 PM

Thanked 16,092 Times in 1,115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Just the opposite, I saw a friend's wife nude, now they avoid me like the plaque and I've never said a words to anyone. He and I were going fishing, so I was at his house to pick him up, he was still getting gear ready so he offered me a cup of coffee. He said to just go in the kitchen and help myself, I found a cup and headed to the coffee pot, his wife walked in completely nude still rubbing her eyes from waking up, she said "that coffee smells to good it woke me up", then she saw me, screamed and ran out of the kitchen.

From that day on she has avoided me and he treats me like a leper, I didn't do anything wrong, I even turned my back when she walked in, and actually she was a 5 on a good day.
I lost a friend like this way back in early college. I was home for spring break and visiting her at her parents' apartment. She went into her room to change her shirt (for no real reason, either), and her huge dog pushed the door open and I saw her topless. I covered my face instantly, but she came out, told me I should leave, and I never talked to her again.

This was long before cell phones, Facebook, etc, so there was no way to check in with her once she cooled off a bit.

The funny thing was that the top she put on was so revealing and she was clearly braless, that had she let me stay, I would have seen it all within 15 minutes anyway from just bending over, moving around, petting the dog, etc. Sorta glad I forgot about that one, though. We were like best friends up until that split second of a moment.
Old 09-17-2018, 01:19 PM

There was a guy that I was upset saw my wife breastfeeding once. My wife was very selective and never let anyone see anyway, but this guy sorta talked her into it, which would normally be okay (we all know that I do it; I can't be a hypocrite), but I think he was total creepster about it. Anyway, she did nurse in front of him and let him see, and it was a normal day at the moment for the most part.

But two years later when his own wife had a kid, he would get so upset if anyone saw her nursing (I've actually mentioned this dude in other posts). I reminded him how he literally begged my wife to let him see (this seems so juvenile writing this out, but we were very young and new parents at the time), and he said he didn't care. That is when I got upset that he had seen my wife.

Joke was on him, though, because prior to this even happening, I had already seen his wife nursing, and completely topless to boot, and she continued to do so whenever he wasn't around (I wrote about the other side of this same story years ago in another thread). I think she was petrified that I would tell him I saw her anyway, but I promised I would never say anything.

Being 40s now it seems crazy to even care who sees who breastfeeding, but back when we were early parents, it was always the stressful topic going places...how would one nurse, is it okay if they see? Will they judge? Should one even go? Etc. Really silly now, though.
Old 09-17-2018, 06:06 PM

Thanked 29,743 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default actually no luck

in any of my buddies accidentally seeing her topless or nude hoping to change that someday
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 03:00 AM

Thanked 8,369 Times in 553 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibble99999 View Post
I suspect that it wasn’t wasted at all ... I’m sure that he wanked thinking of your wife at the first opportunity and probably had a picture of your naked wife in his mind when he next fucked her neice. When I was 30, I would have loved to see a fit 60 year old woman naked.
Yes you are probably right about that but I meant it was a bit of a waste for me.
I would have got more out of the situation if it was someone who I could have discussed the moment with afterwards and had a laugh about it. Or maybe someone who would tease her a little.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 04:00 AM

Thanked 1,888 Times in 129 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I lost a friend like this way back in early college. I was home for spring break and visiting her at her parents' apartment. She went into her room to change her shirt (for no real reason, either), and her huge dog pushed the door open and I saw her topless. I covered my face instantly, but she came out, told me I should leave, and I never talked to her again.

This was long before cell phones, Facebook, etc, so there was no way to check in with her once she cooled off a bit.

The funny thing was that the top she put on was so revealing and she was clearly braless, that had she let me stay, I would have seen it all within 15 minutes anyway from just bending over, moving around, petting the dog, etc. Sorta glad I forgot about that one, though. We were like best friends up until that split second of a moment.
Perhaps, she hadn't realised it was the dog that pushed the door open and thought you were deliberately spying on her.

My first partner banished a young lad who cleaned our cars for one creepy comment about a glamorous looking neighbour. He realised he overstepped the mark and apologised, but it made no difference. She wasn't by any means a prudish woman. However, once she'd been spooked by the guy's attitude towards the neighbour, she was no longer comfortable having him around.

It seemed harsh to me, but I guess she saw him as a threat and didn't want to risk ever being alone with him.

It must be a very unpleasant feeling to have a woman look at you in this way, especially as it was completely unjustified in your case.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 09-18-2018 at 04:12 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 05:10 AM

Thanked 1,888 Times in 129 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
There was a guy that I was upset saw my wife breastfeeding once. My wife was very selective and never let anyone see anyway, but this guy sorta talked her into it, which would normally be okay (we all know that I do it; I can't be a hypocrite), but I think he was total creepster about it. Anyway, she did nurse in front of him and let him see, and it was a normal day at the moment for the most part.

But two years later when his own wife had a kid, he would get so upset if anyone saw her nursing (I've actually mentioned this dude in other posts). I reminded him how he literally begged my wife to let him see (this seems so juvenile writing this out, but we were very young and new parents at the time), and he said he didn't care. That is when I got upset that he had seen my wife.

Joke was on him, though, because prior to this even happening, I had already seen his wife nursing, and completely topless to boot, and she continued to do so whenever he wasn't around (I wrote about the other side of this same story years ago in another thread). I think she was petrified that I would tell him I saw her anyway, but I promised I would never say anything.

Being 40s now it seems crazy to even care who sees who breastfeeding, but back when we were early parents, it was always the stressful topic going places...how would one nurse, is it okay if they see? Will they judge? Should one even go? Etc. Really silly now, though.
Attitudes to breastfeeding have changed fast over my lifetime. My first partner was never shy about getting her kit off before her pregnancy, but would never dreamt of breastfeeding our daughter in front of other people.

Over a decade later, my current wife and her friends almost seemed to regard getting their boobs out in public when breastfeeding as a badge of honour. Maybe, they were proud to

I did feel uncomfortable with this once in a Portuguese restaurant when the waiters were obviously looking at her tits. Eventually, one aggressively said to her "he's far too old far for that". She replied that our son was only nine months old. He angrily muttered something about him looking older than that and stormed off. What really got under my skin was their hypocrisy in condemning her after they'd oggled at her. It was a ridiculous attitude as they could have seen far more on the nearby beaches.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 09-18-2018 at 05:23 AM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston optic beer View Post
Perhaps, she hadn't realised it was the dog that pushed the door open and thought you were deliberately spying on her.
Nah, I was 25 feet away on the couch across the entire apartment (despite having a straight view into her room). My wife at the time had known her fairly well and thinks she was madly in love with me and didn't know how to handle it, so that was the last straw, but we will never know.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 03:36 PM

Thanked 3,434 Times in 246 Posts

Don't get me started... Posted some pics of the wife on here and a guy was trolling me about her. Come to find out it was a guy I used to work with that had seen my computer and got my screen name and then started stalking me online. Then my wife (after a long story as to why she got online here) started getting messages from him and we soon figured out who it was. We had just moved and before we moved I worked with him for about 7 years. Became fairly good friends then that happened and now don't talk to him anymore.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ED Eddie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2018, 03:51 PM

For me it’s my brother in law. He’s married to my wife’s sister.

Not pic sharing but in person. This guy is a total dick. I went to school with him and he was always a douchebag. He dated my sister in law a long time so he was around from the beginning. My wife wound up completely naked in front of him a couple times. I wasn’t happy at all. He was the type of guy that would repeatedly bring up to me how he saw my wife naked. And he acted like a dick about it. Makes it worse I’ve been dying to see his wife.. came close but never happened. Luckily I don’t see him anymore. They moved pretty far away.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s