One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #371  
Old 09-01-2018, 05:13 PM
allthatjazz's Avatar
allthatjazz allthatjazz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 652
Thanks: 43,155
Thanked 6,075 Times in 644 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wp57 View Post
I met my wife when she was in her late teens. She never wore a bra, and often would be topless at home. She says that she did it for me but I think she preferred it. I'm sure that every neighbor we have ever had has seen her topless in our windows.

Fast forward to today, we now have three young girls, so the wife has slowly been keeping her top on more. Our oldest is now 11 and my wife will still be at the pool topless and after showers is topless but for the most part she keeps them away. Still always wears a see thru top for me but much less topless stuff now days. For me it's disappointing but she thinks the kids don't want to see it and she wants to teach modesty. I don't think it nudity around the kids is a bad thing but she does. She still looks great topless at 35!
She should always be topless. Love those nipples!
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to allthatjazz For This Useful Post:
  #372  
Old 09-02-2018, 06:15 PM
seniornicks seniornicks is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 32
Thanks: 161
Thanked 870 Times in 87 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seniornicks View Post
On vacation at a very hot beach resort she was wearing a skimpy top and very short and tight cut off denim shorts.
Left knee up over her right so she could reach her toes to paint her nails.
I was surprised to see that the hairs sticking out from the side of her peach panties - which were clearly visible at the side of the denim, with a little hint of pussy lip sticking out also - were straight and brown. Her head hair being blonde.
She was engrossed in the task of nail painting so she had no idea I had such a great view.
We chatted about weather and where to go for dinner that evening etc, her occasionally looking up to make eye contact.
Did she know that I would be staring straight at her pussy when she glanced away?
Maybe she knows men stare at her but then maybe she is oblivious, what do you reckon?
Got to see more on a later trip, in her PJ’s face down on the sofa and up on her elbows, got a fantastic down blouse of her wonderful perky tits as I walked past. Her left tit in full view but the right with her nipple just hidden by a fold in the tee material. I lingered looking as long as I dare but will never forget that pointy nipple in clear view...fantastic!
__________________
?
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to seniornicks For This Useful Post:
  #373  
Old 09-05-2018, 08:44 PM
inforit33 inforit33 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 25
Thanks: 257
Thanked 121 Times in 29 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wp57 View Post
I met my wife when she was in her late teens. She never wore a bra, and often would be topless at home. She says that she did it for me but I think she preferred it. I'm sure that every neighbor we have ever had has seen her topless in our windows.

Fast forward to today, we now have three young girls, so the wife has slowly been keeping her top on more. Our oldest is now 11 and my wife will still be at the pool topless and after showers is topless but for the most part she keeps them away. Still always wears a see thru top for me but much less topless stuff now days. For me it's disappointing but she thinks the kids don't want to see it and she wants to teach modesty. I don't think it nudity around the kids is a bad thing but she does. She still looks great topless at 35!
Does she think nudity around us is a bad thing? lol... wouldn't mind more.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inforit33 For This Useful Post:
  #374  
Old 09-06-2018, 06:04 AM
collector5757 collector5757 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 325
Thanks: 13,455
Thanked 3,859 Times in 316 Posts
Default Setting an example

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wp57 View Post
I met my wife when she was in her late teens. She never wore a bra, and often would be topless at home. She says that she did it for me but I think she preferred it. I'm sure that every neighbor we have ever had has seen her topless in our windows.

Fast forward to today, we now have three young girls, so the wife has slowly been keeping her top on more. Our oldest is now 11 and my wife will still be at the pool topless and after showers is topless but for the most part she keeps them away. Still always wears a see thru top for me but much less topless stuff now days. For me it's disappointing but she thinks the kids don't want to see it and she wants to teach modesty. I don't think it nudity around the kids is a bad thing but she does. She still looks great topless at 35!
That's too bad- I'd think she would want her girls to enjoy the same experience she did in her late teens, and model that behavior around the house. At least she's still wearing see through tops, and that's much more than most!
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
  #375  
Old 09-06-2018, 04:55 PM
piecenick piecenick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,349
Thanks: 171
Thanked 28,796 Times in 1,387 Posts
Default

I agree with your wife, in our culture nudity is viewed as sexual, let the girls make up their minds on their own. Mom doesn't have to hide from them, but respect their right not to see her nude if they don't want to. I used to avoid going to a friend's house because his mom would frequently walk around the house partially dressed. I know it embarrassed him also.

It would have made me uncomfortable if my daughter had walked around the house topless or in see thru clothes.
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
  #376  
Old 09-09-2018, 06:08 PM
Moonist Moonist is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 59
Thanks: 109
Thanked 968 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I agree with your wife, in our culture nudity is viewed as sexual, let the girls make up their minds on their own. Mom doesn't have to hide from them, but respect their right not to see her nude if they don't want to. I used to avoid going to a friend's house because his mom would frequently walk around the house partially dressed. I know it embarrassed him also.

It would have made me uncomfortable if my daughter had walked around the house topless or in see thru clothes.

I certainly think it’s a very uncomfortable situation. When my wife lived at home she was sometimes naked with her father around. I’ve seen a couple of times shes come out of the shower naked with maybe a towel on her head with her father in the room. One time we were in a hotel heading to the beach and she changed into her bathing suit in the middle of the room with her parents right there.
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
  #377  
Old 09-09-2018, 06:21 PM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 34
Thanked 19,614 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default

It's different for every person and every family, of course. My family was always very prudish. My best friend growing up grew up where everyone in his family was seen naked at least daily. Not uncomfortable of unusual for them at all, and certainly not sexual.

My wife and I used to travel a lot with her family and share hotel rooms. Her mother and I would change in front of everyone (usually just 4 or 5 people, but sometimes 10 or 11) and be naked for a brief time and just not care on those trips. 10 years later, and now her mom will be naked around me, but not anyone else.
Reply With Quote
  #378  
Old 09-10-2018, 06:15 AM
Couple6872's Avatar
Couple6872 Couple6872 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 848
Thanks: 391,435
Thanked 16,681 Times in 823 Posts
Default Miss your adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
It's different for every person and every family, of course. My family was always very prudish. My best friend growing up grew up where everyone in his family was seen naked at least daily. Not uncomfortable of unusual for them at all, and certainly not sexual.

My wife and I used to travel a lot with her family and share hotel rooms. Her mother and I would change in front of everyone (usually just 4 or 5 people, but sometimes 10 or 11) and be naked for a brief time and just not care on those trips. 10 years later, and now her mom will be naked around me, but not anyone else.
We really enjoyed your stories about your MIL and what you did and that your wife was into it made it very hot! Hope you will post more soon
__________________
Life's to short not to have some fun!
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
  #379  
Old 09-10-2018, 08:35 AM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 34
Thanked 19,614 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couple6872 View Post
We really enjoyed your stories about your MIL and what you did and that your wife was into it made it very hot! Hope you will post more soon
Lots more has happened! Lots more of everything except having the time to post about it!
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
  #380  
Old 09-10-2018, 09:23 PM
Moonist Moonist is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 59
Thanks: 109
Thanked 968 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
It's different for every person and every family, of course. My family was always very prudish. My best friend growing up grew up where everyone in his family was seen naked at least daily. Not uncomfortable of unusual for them at all, and certainly not sexual.

My wife and I used to travel a lot with her family and share hotel rooms. Her mother and I would change in front of everyone (usually just 4 or 5 people, but sometimes 10 or 11) and be naked for a brief time and just not care on those trips. 10 years later, and now her mom will be naked around me, but not anyone else.
My family was very prudish too. I had two sisters that would never ever be in any state of undress with me around. They would be beyond embarrassed if there was anything close to it. Then I see my wife almost daily naked with her brother around. And sometimes in front of her parents and sisters. I know her brother really liked seeing her naked. Unfortunately for me her sisters did not do the same. Really wanted to see one of them.

When I was pretty young I would try and sneak a peek on my sisters. but never saw much. I wasn’t really interested in seeing my sisters. There was a cousin I desperately wanted to see. Once we are in a public pool and she’s going up the ladder and my brother pulls her bottoms down. Exposed her ass. He had a great view. Half the pool probably saw her bare ass. I was so mad I couldn’t see it. I was off to the side and saw him do it, but I missed. I know my brother thoroughly enjoyed it. Still ticks me off haha.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
non fiction


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.