One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #131  
Old 08-26-2018, 09:41 AM
bobbyj712 bobbyj712 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 215
Thanks: 37
Thanked 5,375 Times in 227 Posts
Default wife braless in front of her friends husband.

A few months ago, we had my wifes high school friend and her husband visit. First time we met him. The first morning of the visit, I know she kept her robe opened on purpose. She has always been kind of a show off. I also knew she wanted to make her friend a little jealous. I took a few candid photos of the conversation they had.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 27259745828_cf4abbe1a0_o.jpg (647.9 KB, 261 views)
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 08-26-2018, 11:25 AM
Dthom20120725 Dthom20120725 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Carolina
Posts: 120
Thanks: 5,301
Thanked 1,652 Times in 136 Posts
Default

Love this bra less pic...
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg CAAB5D1D-2B43-4F11-875F-453166FF7E44.jpeg (851.5 KB, 115 views)
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 08-27-2018, 03:34 PM
HedoRocks's Avatar
HedoRocks HedoRocks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 441
Thanks: 3,420
Thanked 10,159 Times in 506 Posts
Default

I dared Mrs. HedoRocks to wear this outfit out yesterday as we ran some errands. We got the car washed and then she vacuumed it out, stopped at another store, etc...

That was all exciting enough, then as we were driving home we drove by a comic book / hobby store. You know the ones, with guys playing D&D and all that? Well, I had a good idea in that moment, and turned around. We parked at the store, and she just looked at me and smiled. She knew what I was doing.

So we went in. It was just as cliched as you would imagine. a few guys playing Warhammer, some others browsing comic books, etc... We walked around looking at books and stuff. I was following behind her a few feet, and man the looks on these guys' faces was priceless! She even went over to the Warhammer table, watched a bit, and asked a few questions. We spent about 20 minutes in there. I think we made their day

This is a screen capture of a quick video I took of her later at home, lifting her top.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg braless.jpg (202.4 KB, 190 views)
__________________
Ask about Mrs. HedoRock's OF Page!!!
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 08-28-2018, 07:03 AM
collector5757 collector5757 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 327
Thanks: 13,471
Thanked 3,864 Times in 318 Posts
Default comic book store

Great place to find an appreciative audience! Several years ago I took my FB out for some fun showing; her in a pretty sheer top. One of our stops was a hobby store- much the same reaction from the several shoppers and staff there. Not too subtle staring, lots of eager chat, etc. My FB thought it was "cute" that they were so eager to see a nice pair of tits but not confident enough to really take a good look. Left them happy, though- and went back another time or two
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
  #135  
Old 08-28-2018, 08:35 AM
HedoRocks's Avatar
HedoRocks HedoRocks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 441
Thanks: 3,420
Thanked 10,159 Times in 506 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
I dared Mrs. HedoRocks to wear this outfit out yesterday as we ran some errands. We got the car washed and then she vacuumed it out, stopped at another store, etc...

That was all exciting enough, then as we were driving home we drove by a comic book / hobby store. You know the ones, with guys playing D&D and all that? Well, I had a good idea in that moment, and turned around. We parked at the store, and she just looked at me and smiled. She knew what I was doing.

So we went in. It was just as cliched as you would imagine. a few guys playing Warhammer, some others browsing comic books, etc... We walked around looking at books and stuff. I was following behind her a few feet, and man the looks on these guys' faces was priceless! She even went over to the Warhammer table, watched a bit, and asked a few questions. We spent about 20 minutes in there. I think we made their day

This is a screen capture of a quick video I took of her later at home, lifting her top.
I posted the video gif here, in case you're interested: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=399
__________________
Ask about Mrs. HedoRock's OF Page!!!
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to HedoRocks For This Useful Post:
  #136  
Old 08-31-2018, 01:05 AM
oztn's Avatar
oztn oztn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 690
Thanks: 183
Thanked 17,746 Times in 706 Posts
Default Always braless

My wife has never worn a bra - right from when I first met her in her late teens to now. She loves the attention that she gets when she goes out without a bra. Her nipples also like it as they become permanently hard.
Here are a selection of photos from late teens to now.
We have more if you would like to see them
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT0029.JPG (77.9 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0040.JPG (366.0 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg pixzsn210212042aa.jpg (962.6 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg more014a.jpg (1.80 MB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg 0000--sn210212026 (24)a.jpg (2.51 MB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 0000--sn210212026 (23)a.jpg (3.41 MB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 060411c016 - Copya.jpg (172.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg coll1.jpg (3.96 MB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg 0000--sn210212026 (20)a.jpg (1.96 MB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg aa10pixsn050810013a.jpg (1.15 MB, 37 views)
__________________
Love Shirloztn@gmx.com
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 09-01-2018, 12:41 AM
breastexp101 breastexp101 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 42,870
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Remember

I remember her fromanother site we were on.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to breastexp101 For This Useful Post:
  #138  
Old 09-01-2018, 01:16 PM
piecenick piecenick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,354
Thanks: 171
Thanked 28,846 Times in 1,392 Posts
Default Neighbor's treat

My wife only wears a bra when she goes out, she is about a 34B so she jiggles a little, but no sag. Last week she was outside watering the garden on the side of the house. A neighbor, Stan, came over to ask if I was finished a PC job I was doing for him, he saw my wife and went over to talk to her. My wife was braless and wearing this top that looks ok inside, but in sunlight it's gets transparent. Stan is very religious, never drinks, a deacon in the church, but my wife said even though he was wearing sunglasses, she could tell he couldn't take his eyes off of her boobs.

She said at her age it's nice men still like to check her out.
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 09-28-2018, 08:33 AM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 34
Thanked 19,626 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default

Have a new family in the 'hood. The mom has been very careful about being prim and proper and not letting her guard down as she gets to know everyone. They came from a different area in both culture and climate, so I am sure the culture shock (and climate shock) has her being very aware and careful about everything. (Examples: where the family came from, you never let your kids further than a foot away. Where we are, kids roam free at all ages without worry. She came from an area that never gets below 70 degrees. We had freezing temps last night.)

As I was saying, she is definitely hyper aware and careful about everything. Except this morning.

At the bus stop, the mom comes out wearing jeans and two shirts and a jacket, but the jacket was open and she clearly braless. Her extremely pointy breasts were bouncing all over the place, and I was looking. She was very well aware of it, too, because she was staring at my eyes the whole time, seeing where I was looking. Eventually she put her arms over her breasts and then zipped up her jacket.

But then she unzipped her jacket and her absolutely enormous nipples were poking through both shirts without any effort, and she was staring at where my eyes were looking again. I didn't bother hiding my gazes, either.

I am not sure what her body language meant, but she didn't seem to mind. We will see what she wears tomorrow morning now that the ice has been broken, so to speak!
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 09-28-2018, 08:58 AM
Omega88 Omega88 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 383
Thanks: 18,827
Thanked 2,929 Times in 371 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141
But then she unzipped her jacket and her absolutely enormous nipples were poking through both shirts without any effort, and she was staring at where my eyes were looking again. I didn't bother hiding my gazes, either.

I am not sure what her body language meant, but she didn't seem to mind. We will see what she wears tomorrow morning now that the ice has been broken, so to speak!
Love it! You just know she became so much colder with her jacket zipped that she had to unzip it again...

It took me too long to learn a friendly smile often works wonders in those situations and is returned with a reciprocal smile and, more importantly, an extended view if not more. Hope she continues to become more comfortable in the neighborhood...
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
braless


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.