or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2018, 02:40 PM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sith11 View Post
you are both great friends
Better than you think. Jake was our neighbor then friend for years. Then he got transferred to the west coast and we thought we would never see him again. Then my wife's cousin, who she was very close to, was getting married in L.A., I couldn't go but my wife went. I told her she ought to call Jake and have lunch with him while she was out there, so she set it up for them to meet.

This was 10 years later, and while we weren't "swingers", we had each had spouse approved sexual trysts, I got off on my wife telling me about her adventure. Remembering how shy and awkward Jake was with women, it didn't dawn on me that anything might happen between them.

My wife was on her trip and she called me, she said Jake was a changed guy, he had become much more confident, they were at lunch and the flirting was heavy, they even talked about the ways she used to show off for him. She said Jake asked her if she wanted to see his ocean view house, she said if she goes was I ok if something happened? Hell yes I told her.

The next call was hours later, she was getting ready to go to the wedding, she said I want to tell you what happened, but not until she could tell me in person. But as a teaser, she said Jake has a pool and they skinny dipped.

I have posted this before, but when she got home she said they dried each other off and she could tell that he wasn't going to do anything more due to his friendship with me, so she practically dragged him to bed, trying to explain that I didn't mind at all.
Old 06-19-2018, 02:11 PM

Thanked 4,616 Times in 557 Posts
Default Chiefs wife...

Few day ago my chief (44) and I (54) drank many beers and some cocktails... Then - totally drunken - he showed me his wife (31, very pretty, very slim, very horny) at smartphone... A beautiful woman, first sexy clothed, then topless, after this completety naked, masturbating (soooo hot) and by doing sex with him...

I think it's okay for me, bur not for her... Surely I masturbate, but next day he doesn't want to know... I never had shown my wife (51) to him... :-)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2018, 02:18 PM

Thanked 29,758 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default that's what id love to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyfl View Post
I'm currently on vacation right now, and a couple of days ago I 100% spotted a guy taking photos or videos on his phone of my wife as she walked round the pool and climbed in. He saw me looking and suddenly tried to make out he was doing something else, but it was clear what he was up to.

I would be thrilled in some guy did that. I don't see that happening so I can't imagine anyone jerking off to my wife.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2018, 08:52 PM

Thanked 2,746 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
I can't imagine anyone jerking off to my wife.
what are you talking about! she is smoking hot!!! and i was just doing it to her pics.
Old 06-19-2018, 09:03 PM

Thanked 1,110 Times in 52 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thealbaarea View Post
what are you talking about! she is smoking hot!!!
^^ this right here ^^
Old 06-20-2018, 01:39 AM

Thanked 4,616 Times in 557 Posts
Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
so I can't imagine anyone jerking off to my wife.
What do ya think? She looks very lovely, sexy, horny, does a good blowjob, does deepthroat, let herself spray, lovely open c*nt, horny tits, sexy legs, fuckable ass, hot body...

In the evening I'll take time, download your albums from her and masturbated two or three times at her pics - Okay?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2018, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thealbaarea View Post
what are you talking about! she is smoking hot!!! and i was just doing it to her pics.
Amen to that!
The Following User Says Thank You to solva193 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2018, 02:31 PM

Fact is..It's pretty hot KNOWING your friends wax on my wife. Actually broke guy code..and TOLD her all men size her up at some point in hopes. I told her which as well. 😎 if all guys were honest enough we could save alotta time and trouble
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to romikk32 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2018, 03:01 PM

Wife wore a pretty short skirt for a trip to the city. As day turned into evening, we happy houred on the way back to the train station arriving as the last push off commuter trains packed us on fairly tight. Shortly before the doors closed, I saw a young guy grab a couple beers on platform alcohol vendor. He just made the doors and afte66r searching..he came back and squeezed between two riders, puttung him directly across from..and struggling to establish knee space..my wife. While initially she gave space, he took more, and soon she was comfortablly touching knees. Eventually sliding back down the seat as the t6rain rocked. I pretended to read my paper, as she was distracted in her book...she easily looses atention when she reads. He downed a quick one, then immediately the next. It occurred to me that 2 quick beers on an empty stomach at the end of a workday can give quite abuzz, so wondered what woud happen. Turns out made him much more interested in my wife. I watched as he slowy slid down angling a knee furthet between my wife's. Then after some jostling, he somehow got his other knee between hers...and from her slow recline..her skirt rode higher. He had started following her legs highef andworked a way to voyeur her. As the alcohol emboldened him he failed miserably at trying to hide it from me. Guys breathing increased some and the hard on he was trying to hide became evident. I'm SURE she had to know.. he spent the next half hour staring dire tly at my wife's spread pussy through her practically sheer lacy panties .after we arrived at our stop, I spilled thebeans, told her how shehad the guy so worked up. She feigned surprise..and laughed itoff
Old 06-23-2018, 09:53 AM

Thanked 1,813 Times in 68 Posts

I “accidentally” included this pic of my wife in a group of pics I sent to a friend. I certainly hope that he enjoys a few tugs over it.
Attached Thumbnails
4276A1A9-5464-4319-85CF-CFEDC6B33FEE.jpeg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009