uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2015, 03:04 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

You still busted a nut thou, eh? Its not like she had a bag over her head the whole time until the swap night...

Quote:
At least in my eyes, bad sex or lack of sex is not enough of a reason to break up.
If you have a couple in which both or sexless or lame-fucks... then sure.

As he stated, since their honeymoon... they had intercourse 4 times in 5 years.. if you would call it "sex" - whatever it was - it sure wasn't "MAKING LOVE". She did the bait and switch... okay, we're married - time to lock up the pussy.

I'd divorce such a b*tch within weeks of that game. I wouldn't bother trying to recover that marriage - in case she fakes it for a year or so... then slowly starts NOT having sex, then a divorce becomes messy, money issues, etc.

I'd say in the past 12 hours, while we did not have any sex today... I've grab or felt her butt at least 6~8 times in public and at home. I even bit a cheek. At least 3 times, I've given her hugs from behind -wrapping my rams around her ribs and cupping her breasts.

heheh... ModelT... I think you're showing off!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2015, 03:19 AM

Thanked 8,591 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitty View Post

heheh... ModelT... I think you're showing off!
You are right. the ongoing frustration builds up, destroying everything in the relation, as it is doing in ours art the moment.

The least we need is ModelT with his showing off his good marriage!
The Following User Says Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2015, 03:26 AM

I find your avatar... odd... naaktstel.

The woman in it constantly reminds me of two different exes... (meet both when 20yrs old yet 7yrs apart)
hair and eyes is one girl, the nose and below, another.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2015, 05:11 PM

Thanked 1,192 Times in 68 Posts
Default One dead fish lay.....

This happened in the mid 80's when I was still in college... I lived in an apartment complex near school and we had a 7-11 near us. I used to frequent the store for beverages all the time and soon became good friends with Michelle the 2nd shift cashier. Michelle was average in looks and she was a little pudgy bodywise. Her boobs were on the smallish size also. But none the less, she was nice and we ended up always chatting for a while when I went in.
Well, she finally got the nerve to ask me out since I was clueless about her feelings. So, we ended up going out a few times. Nothing serious but we had fun times.
Then one night she got invited to a big drinking party and she invited me along, we got there late because she had to finish her shift off and by the time we got there, there were people passed out all over the place. I also seen others engaged in make out or some type of sexual activities.
Well, we started to drink and talk and drink some more and soon we were making out on the floor and rolling around and touching and what not.
Well, soon she was sucking my pecker and for some reason, (the alcohol I believe) I wasn't going to pop my load. So, I started to strip her of her clothes and started making out with her more and finally moved in between her legs and put the head of my cock in her slit and pushed forward and slid right in because she was so wet. Well, that was about the best of it right there. She became unresponsive after that. Just laid there like a dead fish. No life in this fuck whatsoever. I was determined to unload my load in her and pumped her good for at least 15 minutes before I came inside her. Still no response from her.... she just laid there.

Well, we continued to go out for a while longer, but with no further activity. We remained friends as I seen her at the store all the time and we never talked about fucking ever again.

She was the worst lay that I had ever had for sure....
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to willieone For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2015, 08:17 PM

I really don't get why some women do Dead Fish Syndrome... Do they know they suck at it? Do they think that *its a turn on* to lie there.

Wonder if any of them ever ask a friend or whoever "Everytime I have sex for the first time with a guy, its the last- why?"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2015, 07:02 AM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitty View Post
I really don't get why some women do Dead Fish Syndrome... Do they know they suck at it? Do they think that *its a turn on* to lie there.

Wonder if any of them ever ask a friend or whoever "Everytime I have sex for the first time with a guy, its the last- why?"
You ever think that it may be their peculiarly bad way of saying, "NO!"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2015, 08:57 AM

Considering that many people who reported (shared) stories of dead-fish women, are dating them or things were HOT up until the point that they actually started having sex.

I usually got bored with most women after a few times... its just sex, or a one righter... make the best of it.

But yeah, some people simple SUCK at sex. Then above that is sexual compatibility. I've talked to many a women who say their ex-husbands or whatever was a 3min fuck, then roll over. Little to know foreplay.

I've had a few that were ugh in the sack, I tried a few times to teach the art of love-making - but in general, if she (or anyone for that matter) cannot learn or not interested in learning sexuality, sensual, etc... they may never. I've had a 24yr old woman grab my penis gave a few pumps as if it would bite her, and thats it - stick it in her.

I'd say one of the biggest sellers of my wife, the first time we meet and had sex for what was likely to be a one-nighter - was excellent sexual compatibility. We still talked and looking for ways to add more, etc... but overall - we're not teaching each other how to do things.

I've had some excellent lovers in the past, very exciting clothe ripping hot sweaty mess sex. My woman thou, is the best for me.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2015, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraignurser View Post
Absolutely no way you are serious. Why did she get married? So you two could be buddies?

Why wouldn't he be serious? for a while there, I thought he was talking about my wife.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazy legs For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2018, 02:00 PM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 411 Posts
Default girlfriends

I've had a few.

A girlfriend, who when I came in her mouth, spit it out like it was a rotten egg. She came out later as a Lezzy.

I fucked my editor boss in college. For birth control she stuffed her pussy with some kind of foaming, anti-sperm agent. Smelled and burned. She was also a horrible lay.

Dead fish are the worse. Had two that didn't make a single sound or movement of any kind. Much less exciting than masturbating. I've been with several multiple orgasming women; that's the gold standard.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2018, 02:05 PM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 411 Posts
Default college

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigbo View Post
friend of my wifes before we were married - 2 of us took her in turns one night did her about 12x between us.

A week later I had her again - worst fuck ever - she was as dry as a bone. Didn't bother with her again.

1st girlfriend ever - couldn't even get into her she was that tight. Mate of mine went out with her for ages after and even got engaged to marry her - but it all fell through. Not many months after he started going out with her, he asked me if I had fucked her as it was rumoured I had. I told the truth & said no. His reply - 'You must have had a small dick if you did !'

I didn't further the conversation, but she went on to get serious with 2 more guys before marrying. She has 2 grown up kids now. I caught up with her via FB 4 years ago. My green-eyed dragon missus went ballistic !!!
There was a very good looking girl like that at my college. Everybody tried to fuck her, but nobody could. Word got out...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143