One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register

View Poll Results: Pubic hair preference
Full Bush 307 30.55%
Trimmed 134 13.33%
Trimmed and shaved labia 125 12.44%
Landing Strip 120 11.94%
Fully Shaved 319 31.74%
Voters: 1005. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 01-05-2018, 03:12 PM
Sharis's Avatar
Sharis Sharis is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 93
Thanks: 28
Thanked 2,867 Times in 97 Posts
Default Thank you

I am trying to share some more of her but for some reason it won’t let my upload any more??
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-05-2018, 03:28 PM
openthe4thseal's Avatar
openthe4thseal openthe4thseal is offline
Former Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 14,030
Thanks: 10,264
Thanked 352,805 Times in 14,654 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharis View Post
I am trying to share some more of her but for some reason it won’t let my upload any more??
There seems to be a problem and right now we have no idea what's going on. We are trying to get a hold of the Admin to resolve this issue. Please be patient.
__________________
'Seal 3:16 - "Give a man some porn and he'll jerk off for a day. Teach a man how to search for porn and he'll stop making requests over and over again."
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to openthe4thseal For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 01-05-2018, 06:57 PM
ragnar787 ragnar787 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 89
Thanks: 1,614
Thanked 844 Times in 66 Posts
Default While we wait

My first had a landing strip and she'd often tease by having just a little peek out from her waist band. If I'm going down, I prefer the lips to at least be bare and ready for a kiss. Beyond that, any shape or fashion will do.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ragnar787 For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 01-05-2018, 10:37 PM
travelguy travelguy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 357
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 996 Times in 283 Posts
Default

this is a great thread! something I often wondered about.

I'd like to pose a question, while the pubic hair trend seem to go and come between the 1970's and then go and come back now in present day, Can we assume this was in western countries ,i.e the U.S etc.
Was shaving a common trend in Europe to. From the pictures i've seen etc, asian women are always usually hairy, I think this is safe to say, is this a culture thing ?Are their any other cultures who generally don't shave? or. are their countries where women always shave? I don't know if this is the right place to pose the question , but it seems relevant .
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to travelguy For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 01-06-2018, 12:35 AM
Sharis's Avatar
Sharis Sharis is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 93
Thanks: 28
Thanked 2,867 Times in 97 Posts
Default Holly

Some more of her bush
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 241_1000.jpg (77.3 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg #13.jpg (298.0 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg BL3.jpg (50.8 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1752.jpg (521.7 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg HB1.jpg (225.9 KB, 68 views)
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-06-2018, 06:07 AM
ripoulejo ripoulejo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 9
Thanks: 4,736
Thanked 146 Times in 9 Posts
Default

I like full bush first.

I was a teenager in the late 80's so that's all you could see in magasines and movie so...
Also, the first women I saw nude by accident (Mother, aunts, strangers at the beach ooops) have full bushes.

And when I started to have a sexual life, I loved the feeling of hair on my cheeks.
Alors the smelling and the taste of hairy pussies and asses are stonger, which excites me more.

Full shaved pussy are not very exciting for me, but I won't turn a woman for that!

So when I have a long term relationship, I ask my girl to not shave down here.

To the opposite, I prefer to suck shaved dicks, I don't like much hairy men.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ripoulejo For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 01-06-2018, 06:42 AM
Everard Everard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 489
Thanks: 581
Thanked 6,092 Times in 451 Posts
Default

Reposted due to technical problems yesterday - photo of my last girlfriend before she started shaving in earnest (at my suggestion).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P8262015.JPG (751.0 KB, 49 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 01-06-2018, 10:24 AM
Mark_2000's Avatar
Mark_2000 Mark_2000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 3,529
Thanked 69,898 Times in 1,414 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelguy View Post
this is a great thread! something I often wondered about.

I'd like to pose a question, while the pubic hair trend seem to go and come between the 1970's and then go and come back now in present day, Can we assume this was in western countries ,i.e the U.S etc.
Was shaving a common trend in Europe to. From the pictures i've seen etc, asian women are always usually hairy, I think this is safe to say, is this a culture thing ?Are their any other cultures who generally don't shave? or. are their countries where women always shave? I don't know if this is the right place to pose the question , but it seems relevant .
Good question. Certainly Asian girls are more likely to be sporting a Bush. Definitely a cultural thing. I did a google search of amateur pussies to see what different countries girls are wearing under their skirts.

First up Japanese Pics 1-5, no surprise, all bush. Chinese Pics 6-10, all bush, but not as bushy as the Japanese girls.
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark_2000 For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 01-06-2018, 10:54 AM
Mark_2000's Avatar
Mark_2000 Mark_2000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 3,529
Thanked 69,898 Times in 1,414 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelguy View Post
this is a great thread! something I often wondered about.

I'd like to pose a question, while the pubic hair trend seem to go and come between the 1970's and then go and come back now in present day, Can we assume this was in western countries ,i.e the U.S etc.
Was shaving a common trend in Europe to. From the pictures i've seen etc, asian women are always usually hairy, I think this is safe to say, is this a culture thing ?Are their any other cultures who generally don't shave? or. are their countries where women always shave? I don't know if this is the right place to pose the question , but it seems relevant .
Next up is Thai girls Pics 1-5. Count is 2 bush, 1 shaved, 1 trimmed and shaved and 1 trimmed. So a definite change from the Japanese& Chinese girls.

Pics 6-10 Filipina Girls. 1 Shaved, 1 trimmed and shaved and 3 trimmed.

I suppose one postulation has to do with the Western sex tourism trade in these countries. Causing a cultural shift in regard to catering to Western tastes.

I understand that the Western sex tourism is increasing in China as more Westerners travel there. Will we see another cultural shift.

Also looking at porn originating from these two countries, most of the girls are trimmed or shaved as compared to their hairier counterparts in Japanese/ Chinese porn.
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mark_2000 For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 01-06-2018, 11:46 PM
Mark_2000's Avatar
Mark_2000 Mark_2000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 3,529
Thanked 69,898 Times in 1,414 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelguy View Post
this is a great thread! something I often wondered about.

I'd like to pose a question, while the pubic hair trend seem to go and come between the 1970's and then go and come back now in present day, Can we assume this was in western countries ,i.e the U.S etc.
Was shaving a common trend in Europe to. From the pictures i've seen etc, asian women are always usually hairy, I think this is safe to say, is this a culture thing ?Are their any other cultures who generally don't shave? or. are their countries where women always shave? I don't know if this is the right place to pose the question , but it seems relevant .
Now to Indonesia, a predominately Muslim country.

Pics 1-5. 1 Shaved, 2 trimmed and shaved, 1 trimmed and 1 sparse bush.

Pics 6-10 Arab Girls 1 bush, 1 landing strip and 3 Shaved.

Some answers from Quora on the subject.

Both women AND men are encouraged to keep themselves clean and trim whatever that you need to trim... armpit hair and pubic hair for both men and women.

This is not required per the Quran, but the Hadith (if I'm not mistaken). There are a lot of Hadith out there that stresses the importance of cleanliness.

There is nothing mentioned in the Qur'an that doesn't permit the practice, and since it is essential for Muslims to be hygienic (as this is part of the Sunnah), I'm assuming it would be encouraged that Muslim women shave their arm pits and pubic hair.

We are enjoined to shave at least once every forty days. Except for eyebrows. We are enjoined to avoid eyebrows.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.