One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #341  
Old 12-27-2017, 04:45 PM
flubbb flubbb is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 7
Thanks: 7
Thanked 262 Times in 7 Posts
Default

I've seen my sister naked or semi-naked a bunch, so here are some stories. When we were younger, we would play games like card games, chess, video games, whatever. We were really competitive, but we didn't really have anything to bet, so a lot of times we'd agree that the loser of whatever game we were playing would have to do a forfeit. And a lot of the forfeits ended up involving nudity.

Usually this didn't mean all-the-way nudity. For example, one of our favorites was "cover yourself with an object." Either she or I would have to take off everything below the waist, and then we'd get some object to cover ourselves with, like a pillow, or a book, or a stuffed animal. The loser would go in their room and come back out pantsless, holding the object carefully in front of our nether regions, and then stay like that for some period of time. We would always pretend like we were going to sn*tch the other one's covering object away, but we didn't actually do it. A couple times I made her go topless instead, and cover herself with her hands.

Another one was "run through the room naked." This required complete nudity, but you were still allowed to cover up with your hands. My sister tried to do the "one hand over her chest, one hand between her legs" thing, but she didn't always get the chest part completely right, as my sister is a fairly well-endowed girl.

When we got a bit older, we started specifying that you weren't allowed to cover up with your hands when you did the naked run. So the loser would take off their clothes in the other room and then blaze through completely exposed, usually shouting while we did it.

We also had a pool in the back, so another one was "swim a lap naked". The loser would get in the water, take off their suit, then swim across the pool and back before putting their suit back on. Then we modified this so that you didn't get to put your suit back on in the pool, but you had to hop out and run naked back into the house to get dressed. The one time she did it, my sister covered only her boobs, which was funny.

A lot of the time it was just the two of us, but sometimes there were other people there. Sometimes we did this when either her friends or my friends were over at our house, and then the friends got to see (and join in) the show. And a couple times we made each other do a forfeit in front of our mom. I had to do "naked except for a pillow" in front of mom, and I made my sister do "naked run" through a room where our mom was reading. Our parents knew we did this kind of stuff, but they didn't mind. Mom just laughed at us.

One time when we were at my sister's apartment, I beat her in a high-stakes game of Mario Kart, and made her do an extreme forfeit. She had to drop her towel in front of the pizza delivery guy, while I hid in the closet and watched. To my great surprise she went through with it, and the pizza guy got quite an eyeful. She was really embarrassed by that one. In revenge, the next time she beat me in Mario Kart, she demanded I do a forfeit even though we hadn't been playing for forfeits. She made me walk from one end of the apartment to the other completely naked and blindfolded. I did it, even though it wasn't fair, just because I figured she needed some revenge after the pizza delivery stunt, and by then we only very rarely did the forfeit thing anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #342  
Old 12-28-2017, 05:57 PM
Moonist Moonist is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 59
Thanks: 109
Thanked 969 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Great stories Flubb!

Reminds me of one of my wife back in the day, before we were married. They would do things like that too.

She’s with her brother and one sister. They were playing some card game and the loser would have to run through the house naked and go in every room upstairs and down stairs, was not a big house. Their mom was in one of the room though lol.

So anyway I was praying the other sister lost. Always wanted to see her naked. But my wife loses of course. She quickly takes her clothes off. She runs upstairs first, her ass looked great going up the stairs. Came back down and went through the house. She made kinda feeble attempts to cover her breasts. But everything was out there. They hid her clothes for a minute too.
I found out after the game was rigged for my wife to lose. Which makes sense cause I doubt her sister would’ve gotten naked in front of me or her brother. For my wife it wasn’t a big deal being naked in front of him.
Reply With Quote
  #343  
Old 12-28-2017, 06:55 PM
flubbb flubbb is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 7
Thanks: 7
Thanked 262 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Thanks, Moonist! It sounds like your wife's family was more open about nudity than mine was. My sister and I weren't too embarrassed to be seen naked by the other as long as it was just a fleeting glimpse, or we made a good-faith effort to cover ourselves, but not for any extended period of time. Same went for our parents.

We did do a few naked forfeits with friends, similar to your story. It was usually either a card game or Mario Kart, and the winner got to make the loser do a dare. Two times she made me run through the room naked (once uncovered, past her and two of her girlfriends). I made her go topless except for two Harry Potter books, and do a sexy dance in front of her friends, including a couple guys. She actually hammed it up by turning her back and tossing away the books before walking out of the room. Another time I made her and a friend of hers do a naked lap in the pool when they lost a team game. And in front of my friends, I didn't make her get naked, but I did make her serve us snacks in her underwear.

The most female nudity was actually a friend of mine. When she lost, we were going to make her do a naked run, but she asked us if she could do double-or-nothing. And she lost again. So she had to do a fully naked lap around the back yard, no covering allowed. That was pretty sexy, actually. She had the most fiery red bush...
Reply With Quote
  #344  
Old 12-29-2017, 12:51 PM
funinva's Avatar
funinva funinva is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 2,940
Thanks: 6,247
Thanked 151,211 Times in 3,907 Posts
Default Christmas

Wanted to share this Christmas "memory" with everyone.

My Father in law bought me a sweatshirt that matched his and my wife thought it would be funny if we took a picture together in them and posted it somewhere on social media for all our friends and family to see.

Earlier that day I enjoyed some private time with my wife while she modeled the new panties I bought her for Christmas and I snapped away .

So after dinner dinner I sat down next to him on the couch and proceeded to take a few pics of us together. When I went to turn the camera on to selfie mode I hit the wrong button. I hit the icon of the last picture taken which was a fantastic picture of my wife bent over in all her glory. Obviously I quickly realized and turned my camera off while he let out a "Oh my God".

Wife still doesn't know about this and her dad hasn't said a peep lol. This is an actual true story.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...57#post2553457

Here is the link of the picture he saw. The one he saw was Picture 8.

As I always say,
Enjoy as always, and say thanks if you do lol.
Reply With Quote
  #345  
Old 12-29-2017, 05:20 PM
Moonist Moonist is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 59
Thanks: 109
Thanked 969 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Flubb, I would not her family was that open about nudity. But my wife had no issues being naked in front of her brother. Her sisters would never do that. Much more than fleeting glances. They shared a basement. She’d come out of the shower naked for extended amounts of time. No doubt he loved it. She would frequently moon him. He’d often pantsed her. whenever in the pool he’d be tugging at her bathing suit. Stuff like that.

Funinva, your girl has a great ass. What an awesome picture and funny story. You’re a lucky guy. Awesome pictures!
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
  #346  
Old 12-29-2017, 05:39 PM
Couple6872's Avatar
Couple6872 Couple6872 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 848
Thanks: 391,429
Thanked 16,681 Times in 823 Posts
Default Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonist View Post
Flubb, I would not her family was that open about nudity. But my wife had no issues being naked in front of her brother. Her sisters would never do that. Much more than fleeting glances. They shared a basement. She’d come out of the shower naked for extended amounts of time. No doubt he loved it. She would frequently moon him. He’d often pantsed her. whenever in the pool he’d be tugging at her bathing suit. Stuff like that.

Funinva, your girl has a great ass. What an awesome picture and funny story. You’re a lucky guy. Awesome pictures!
Would love to hear more about her and her brother. Such a fun taboo
__________________
Life's to short not to have some fun!
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
  #347  
Old 12-29-2017, 05:43 PM
DiegoJames DiegoJames is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Europe
Posts: 324
Thanks: 529
Thanked 4,251 Times in 324 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couple6872 View Post
Would love to hear more about her and her brother. Such a fun taboo
Not so taboo in naturism.

My sister's seen all of me, me all of her, as adults as well as being kids in a bath.
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
  #348  
Old 12-29-2017, 07:18 PM
Moonist Moonist is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 59
Thanks: 109
Thanked 969 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couple6872 View Post
Would love to hear more about her and her brother. Such a fun taboo
Thank you. Gotta jog the old memory as this was all over 10 years ago and was very frequent. She mooned him pretty often. Sometimes the views seemed pretty expilicit. I was quite taken aback when I saw her so free around him. She always said a brother doesn’t think of a sister that way but he very much liked it, obvious to me. I did Not at the time.
There was a time we came back from the beach. We are in the basement. He undoes the strings on the top in the back. So as she trying to re tie it, he completely pulls the bottoms down. Always joking manner to him. She just said was going to shower anyway so she just went into the bathroom.
Reply With Quote
  #349  
Old 12-30-2017, 11:31 AM
JohnSmithJones JohnSmithJones is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 25
Thanks: 19
Thanked 306 Times in 24 Posts
Default My sister never knew I saw her boobs

My sister was always very shy about being seen by the men in the family when she was undressed, so I hardly ever saw her exposed.

Though my mum was quite comfortable wandering around in her bra and knickers (or bra and half-slip) in the mornings, my sister didn't like to be seen in her underwear. A few times I did catch her in her bra and knickers, and she would hurry back into her bedroom and close the door. She often wore thongs so her knickers were quite revealing, which is probably one reason she didn't want her brothers seeing (I did once or twice get a good view of her bum in her thong).

My sister has big breasts (I think a D-cup), but I had hardly even seen them in a bra. Though one day I happened to see her topless. It was a summer day and I came home from my summer job (I was on holiday from university and my sister was 19).

I didn't realise anyone else was at home, but when I went upstairs I saw my sister out of the window. She was sunbathing in the garden and had taken her bikini top off. She was lying on her front so her boobs didn't show. Our garden was fairly private, though if the neighbours on one side came out they would have been able to see her.

She clearly didn't know I was there, so I watched for a few minutes. Suddenly, I realised my sister had heard a noise from nearby and was worried the neighbours had come back and might see her. Clearly concerned about being seen topless, she got up, frantically grabbed her bikini top and rushed back to the house. Not realising I was watching from upstairs, she gave me a great view of her big boobs, bouncing as she rushed inside.

As it was my sister it wasn't sexy, but I was more curious to know what her breasts were like. She had curvy boobs, and I saw that she had quite big areolas but they were pale pnk, not darker. I had to admit she had a very nice pair of tits.

I had to laugh, thinking of she was shy about me seeing her in her panties and bra, and I'd just had a great view of her bare, bouncing tits.
Reply With Quote
  #350  
Old 12-30-2017, 02:16 PM
Brock Landers Brock Landers is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 58
Thanks: 222
Thanked 836 Times in 55 Posts
Default My cousins's wife

A few years ago I was driving somewhere in central Europe with my then girlfriend, and we were spending one night at the house of one of my cousins. He lived with his wife and kids in a house in a small village close to the Danube.

We arrived when it was already very dark (it was also winter), so my cousin and his wife welcomed us warmly, offered us a small meal and drinks, and we went upstairs to the guest room.

My cousin's wife was around 40, a very good-looking blonde. The easiest way to describe her is that she had an overall resemblance to Doris Day.

My gf asks, "did [your cousin's wife] just go on holiday somewhere on her own"?
"I don't know. Why do you ask?"
"Well she is tanned, in the middle of winter, but not your cousin. Or their girls".
"I guess she goes to tanning salons, lots of women do around here."
"Ah. Makes sense".

(My gf was an Irish redhead, very pale and with face and shoulders full of freckles. That's exactly what she'd immediately notice in other women, and she'd never conceive of going into a tanning salon herself. I have one story with her, for another time).

So we go to bed. At around 6am I wake up and can't get to sleep again. I carefully get my book, get out of bed, and go downstairs to the kitchen to make some coffee and read my book without disturbing my gf. I was wearing t-shirt and shorts. It was still pitch dark, and as I enter the kitchen I notice that there is a light on further downstairs, in the basement. I hadn't been there but I guessed that my cousins had their washing machine etc down there and had probably forgotten to switch the light off the day before. I turn on the light in the kitchen, get the water boiling for the coffee and go down the steps. I notice that the basement itself has no door and that the light is on there, so I go inside to switch off the light.

What I saw next lasted only 1-2 seconds but it's burnt in my memory. My cousin's wife is standing there completely naked, with her right foot resting on a stool as she was applying some cream or lotion to her leg. I see her from behind and from the right, so I got a perfect view of her ass, her back, and a side view of her right boob. On her lower back she had one of those open-wings tattoos. Perfectly even tan all over her body. The room did have a washing machine etc and, behind her, a now-closed tanning bed. She catches me entering with the corner of her eye and looks at me.

I go "oops. Sorry" and start going up the stairs again. I hear her saying "hey. Good morning. I'm almost finished", so I turn back and I see her, looking at me, just leaning out of the room so only her face, left shoulder and left arm were visible. She was smiling.

I go back to the kitchen and sit down to drink my coffee and try to read my book. Some 5 min later she comes up into the kitchen, no clothes on but wrapped (decently!) in a red towel, smiling. She says:
"Hey. Good morning. You're up very early!"
"Good morning. Yeah I couldn't get back to sleep. Sorry, I thought someone had let the downstairs light on and - - "
"It's nothing. I like using the tanning bed at this hour because I won't be disturbed".
"Huh. Then it didn't work this time. Sorry".

She laughed and repeated, "it's nothing". She then started to go upstairs and said, "I'll come back in about half an hour to start cooking breakfast. You'd better take a shower now before anyone else gets there first". I did look at her walking up the stairs, catching a glimpse of her legs and back.

To make a long story short, my gf and I got ready, we all had breakfast, etc, and soon afterwards we were on the road.

At some point I tell my gf, "well the mystery of [my cousin's wife]'s tan is solved".
"What do you mean?"

So I give her the facts of what happened. My gf asks, "and she wasn't embarrassed or concerned?"
"No. She was very cool and relaxed about it."
"Huh. I guess she's a bit of a show-off then. She liked it that you saw her naked".
"Not necessarily - - "
She scoffed. "Ha. So she didn't notice you turning on the lights in the kitchen, moving about there, and walking down the steps?"

I wasn't sure about the answer to that. I did tell my gf that in that country people are generally less concerned about nudity but she wasn't convinced, so I dropped it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
non fiction


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.