Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2017, 08:33 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
The was a girl I used to live near that was rumoured to be into the swinging scene. Like many of these rumours I just assumed it was an exageration of something a lot tamer. Anyway, i was chatting to a work colleagues wife one evening on line who I knew was friends and thought id ask if she knew anything about the rumours. What I should point out is that me and this girl I was chatting to flirted. A lot. She then dropped a bombshell by not only confirming the rumours were true but went on to say she knew it first hand because they'd all got drunk one night and started having sex in front of each other before swapping. Needless to say, over the following weeks I pushed for more info (both girls were hot) and said how I'd love to have seen it etc etc. long story short but she then went on to say that this other girl was a regular on a certain site that had chat rooms. So I logged on, searched and sure enough there she was. On cam and naked. Sadly it looks like those days are long gone and she has either stopped or changed her user name because I looked recently and can't find her. But how I wish I'd saved some of the images. She was stunning!
Great story, but you gloss over the point about you chatting with a work colleages wife with whom you filirted with "a lot".... and she had first hand knowledge and experience with this other woman. Seems to beg the question - what have you done with this wife of a work colleague? She sounds like a real hottie and was giving you a perfect opening [pun intended] to play with her...

Inquiring minds and all...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2017, 04:45 PM

Thanked 21,503 Times in 1,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smit10 View Post
I knew "J" since she was a child, around 6 years younger than I and living in the same congregation as me. She was a cute, young teen when I moved away, and I found out much later she'd had a crush on me. I moved back to the area many years later, and became pretty good friends with J and her hubby and three kids. I used to counsel with them and really loved the family. At the same time, I really loved her figure and would sometimes fantisize about her.
<snip>

My guess is that she keeps her hot wife world and conventional world completely separate. Your making a move on her would threaten that separation and would lead her to completely remove her on-line presence.

DR
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2017, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttle View Post
Here she is as a 33-year-old German named "Annika": https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...postcount=7780
I'm pretty sure that's not the same woman.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Do My Wife For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2017, 01:42 PM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

That's actually how I found OCC many years ago. I have a friend that took pictures of his wife in just some sexy boudoir shots and on cars and stuff. And I did a bunch of searches and low and behold someone posted her pics here, but I've long since lost the link to protect the innocent. And I never did tell him about it. But all these years later I should have thanked him.
Old 12-19-2017, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Yeah, who is it?

Thanks

Fango
Lol. Would love to share but still too soon. Gonna let some time pass first
Old 12-19-2017, 10:47 AM

Thanked 3,545 Times in 265 Posts

I'm always afraid I'm going to see myself, in the background and totally oblivious to some hotty flashing for a camera right next to me!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2017, 01:28 AM

Thanked 2,182 Times in 138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Great story, but you gloss over the point about you chatting with a work colleages wife with whom you filirted with "a lot".... and she had first hand knowledge and experience with this other woman. Seems to beg the question - what have you done with this wife of a work colleague? She sounds like a real hottie and was giving you a perfect opening [pun intended] to play with her...

Inquiring minds and all...
Sorry to disappoint, but all we ever did was flirt. I'm 100% convinced more could have happened between us but well, you don't shit on your own door step as they say. So it never went beyond flirting.

Her first hand experience was that they had same room sex and swapped partners in the same room. While she never admitted if it was a one off or if they routinely went swinging she certainly hinted that for the friend it wasn't a one off! Maybe one day I'll search for the other girl. She was always very popular in this chat room on the other site. In fact I looked at the 'previous winners' section of it recently and saw her user name. Didn't link to any more though
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2018, 08:14 PM

Default Someone you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promouth2008 View Post
Darned if I haven't been looking for years, hoping to find that former teacher, classmate, friend's wife, etc. Especially hopeful when perusing the vintage/film/polaroid threads. No luck. How many of you have come across such a post? Randomly, or are there search tricks you used? What a thrill it must be. Thanks for your time.

I’m increasingly convinced the odds of seeing someone you know or having someone you posted recognized are pretty close to zero based on common experiences
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ohioredlover For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2018, 07:22 PM

Thanked 4,654 Times in 263 Posts

Yes, an ex-gf of mine. I saw her here as well as many other sites back in 07. She was pretty famous for a while.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ev1l0ne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2018, 03:39 PM

Thanked 59,714 Times in 1,885 Posts
Default Have run into this one....

Have seen her out and about twice....once at a Lowe's, once at an "outdoor" function. Pretty sure we live in the same area...
Attached Thumbnails
looks like A3.jpg   2post.jpg  

Tags
friend, girlfriend, i knew her, in-law, recognize, sister, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies