uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-15-2017, 09:48 AM

Thanked 2,305 Times in 311 Posts
Default Your Wife Telling You About Another Man's Cock Inside of Her

We have to go back to when we were dating and about to be engaged. We had a few MMFF foursomes and some ****y role play, including a couple of events with guest stars. To be fair to my wife, she always balanced it out. She knew I wasn't a cuck or anything like it, and that our sharing came from my getting turned on watching her have sex and my ability to have another woman by way of the foursome. We did have some threesome aspects, MFM, but they came out of ****y role play.

I got to discussing with her why I was turned on by it all, and it came back to the psychological enjoyment on my mind. How it all turned me on - the scenarios and the thought of her being victimized or some other man's sex toy. Then I asked her what she especially enjoyed about it. She said, "Having another man's cock inside of me, of course. Duh."
Old 08-16-2017, 09:57 AM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts

It was a ways back, but my wife was once telling me about a married guy she was dating before we met. She said he had a ten inch dick and would take her into the mountains and fuck her as hard as he could, then afterwards would make her suck him. She said it felt good at times and that she would squirt all over his dick, but over time he started getting way to rough with her and really demanding. She ended up dumping. She as well told me about an incident when she was in high school. Two boys took turns fucking her, one waited outside while the other one fucked her. After he was done with her the other one came in and fucked her while the one who had just finished waited outside. It was the first and only type of threesome she ever had. She told me how they felt in her. After her telling me about all this, I had some of the dirtest nasty sex with her that you could imagine.
Old 08-16-2017, 08:21 PM

Thanked 25,334 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default W/ friends

Every time we swing, either with our "select" friends, or with our Swing Group.. she always tells me how it felt to be getting fucked and how it felt with cocks other then mine.

From telling me:

how deep it is.

how big it is;

how she can feel his cock-head flaring in her pussy.

and how warm it feels when they cum in her pussy.
& usually when they cum, she tells me, "honey, he just came in my pussy, it feels so nice"

we've told about it in our real stories on -- OPEN- share your wife- thread.

Attached Thumbnails
blugchek1 (3).jpg  
Old 08-21-2017, 04:43 PM

My girlfriend and I love to talk about her exes' cocks and how she felt when they were inside of her. Sometimes we just talk, others, while we are fucking, I ask her about the differences between my cock and theirs.

She has told me so far that one of her exes had a very thick but short dick; and that's the one she has enjoyed the most because she could feel it filling her, even if it didn't go too deep into her.

Other ex was extremely hard when erect, she said that it was a rock. You know, most cocks blend a little even when erect; but she says that this one couldn't even if she tried. It made her feel quite desired.

But what I love to hear the most is when she tells me the amount of cum that her exes deposited into her body. It makes me super horny.
Old 08-26-2017, 03:19 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

my ex, that I am fucking again, told me that she said her young now ex would swell up before he came. she would tell him that she could feel it.
Old 08-27-2017, 01:21 AM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts
Default His cock

So, I arranged a sensual massage for my wife, while I watched. (Details in another post) He had about a 7 inch, extremely fat cock. Afterward, I asked her about it. She told me how great it felt inside her. She said she was completely filled and wouldn't want anything bigger. She told me how it felt when he came in her. AWESOME!
Old 08-31-2017, 11:29 PM

They do love being fucked by the big ones and talking about it. To their girlfriends too, who tell me!
Old 09-01-2017, 12:44 AM

Omg. I can't believe how turned on I am with those guys cumming in her
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2017, 07:30 PM

by far the thing that turns me on the most is when D talks about getting fucked by the massage guy in Mexico
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2017, 09:19 AM

Thanked 5,802 Times in 771 Posts

I can't believe how turned on I get when I press her for details about the other guys she's been with. Usually, it turns into dirty talk while we fuck; their size, what positions they liked to do, did she suck him and swallow.

She was very reluctant at first to tell me, thinking I would be jealous. Anything but.....

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s