Login
or
Register

Old 06-14-2017, 09:23 PM

Thanked 3,916 Times in 185 Posts
Default Partial story was told here previously

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenxyz1 View Post
Your wife is beautiful! Have you ever told the full story of your boss and wife. Was it just that he was allowed to take pictures?
I think some guys here might remember as I partially shared yet regrettably removed due to a member had bad manner. About 3 years seeing Miyuki at wedding, he finally had her on his bed. I was with them a day before yet was sent back to my house by boss. It was supposed to be one night yet boss did not let it go next 3 years. Photo is from a day before..
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki-beach07.jpg   miyuki232bos.jpg  

Old 06-14-2017, 10:00 PM

Default Sharing a photo boss took on the day he had her

Years later after boss was sent to other branch, he started to send me photo from during 3 years he enjoyed her. This is one of many he later sent me. It was taken early day of the first time he had her. He was shooting her nude in his beach house before taking her to first bathing with her in the afternoon. He prepared many costume for her to pose for him.
Attached Thumbnails
myuki-sun1.jpg  
Old 06-15-2017, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
I think some guys here might remember as I partially shared yet regrettably removed due to a member had bad manner. About 3 years seeing Miyuki at wedding, he finally had her on his bed. I was with them a day before yet was sent back to my house by boss. It was supposed to be one night yet boss did not let it go next 3 years. Photo is from a day before..
People seem to use the anonymity of the internet to be rude. Especially bad on a forum like this one where people are sharing intimate details of their life.
I understand English is not you first language and I am not trying to criticize but did you mean that after 3 years he had sex with her? That it went on for 3 years? Or did he just take pictures of her in various revealing outfits?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2017, 04:52 AM

Thanked 1,182 Times in 76 Posts
Default Working at the truck-stop

My wife, long before we met, used to help her uncle at his truck-stop with waitressing.
It made her some pocket money during her high school.

One day her uncle caught them in the back-office. The boyfriend with his hands in her panties.

Uncle called them in his office. When he was finished telling the boy off he send him away.

Told his niece he would have to tell her dad, which scared her a lot.

She ended up showing him her boobies, already size D by then..........and that is how it all started.
Old 06-15-2017, 09:18 AM

Quote:
People seem to use the anonymity of the internet to be rude. Especially bad on a forum like this one where people are sharing intimate details of their life.
I understand English is not you first language and I am not trying to criticize but did you mean that after 3 years he had sex with her? That it went on for 3 years? Or did he just take pictures of her in various revealing outfits?
Thank you. Boss asked for one night with my wife in exchange. He gave me his plan which to invite us to his beach house during weekend & casually lead to 3p sex. On first night after kids went to bed he made us so drunk at night. Late night he asked me to go buy cigarette. When I returned Miyuki was on sofa with her short skirts were upped. Boss was massaging her tights with his eyes viewing inside her skirts. He later carried her into his bed room and locked the door telling me stay in living room. He then started to convince Miyuki to undress and let him take nude. He have already told her about exchange I made with him while I was outside.

On 2nd day, he told me to go home with kids leaving Miyuki with him at beach house. On that day, he had first sex wit her. It did not end one night. Next 3 years, he kept sexual relationship with her by sending me to business trip about 2 weeks every month. Photo from 1st night..
Attached Thumbnails
myuki-sun4.jpg  
Old 06-15-2017, 10:26 AM

Default Thanks

Quote:
Thank you. Boss asked for one night with my wife in exchange. He gave me his plan which to invite us to his beach house during weekend & casually lead to 3p sex. On first night after kids went to bed he made us so drunk at night. Late night he asked me to go buy cigarette. When I returned Miyuki was on sofa with her short skirts were upped. Boss was massaging her tights with his eyes viewing inside her skirts. He later carried her into his bed room and locked the door telling me stay in living room. He then started to convince Miyuki to undress and let him take nude. He have already told her about exchange I made with him while I was outside.

On 2nd day, he told me to go home with kids leaving Miyuki with him at beach house. On that day, he had first sex wit her. It did not end one night. Next 3 years, he kept sexual relationship with her by sending me to business trip about 2 weeks every month. Photo from 1st night..
Great story and even better picture. She is very attractive.

I guess your wife must have liked it too if she kept seeing him or did he keep threatening you? Was she angry with you for giving her to him?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2017, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Great story and even better picture. She is very attractive.

I guess your wife must have liked it too if she kept seeing him or did he keep threatening you? Was she angry with you for giving her to him?
She agreed for one night for saving us. When he wanted it again, he brought up about my job so she had no choice. He started to visit our apartment weekly which is a few minutes away from his home. After the beach house sex, he started to act like he is in charge of our house. During my business trip, he kept coming to see her.

He played all kind of kinky sex on her in 3 years. She only knew sex with premature ejaculation husband (me) before having sex with boss who had so much experience. She never had real orgasm with me which boss kept giving her multiple times every time and positions. We did not have much sex in the 3 years, maybe less than 5 times.
Old 06-15-2017, 12:40 PM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts

Wasn't a boss but instead the landlord she had when I first started dating her. He tried everything he could to get in her panties but to no avail.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2017, 08:48 PM

Thanked 3,726 Times in 192 Posts
Default wife did it with my best friend, also her boss

My wife and kids went to my wife's company family day. It was all set up in the park next to her office. While I was tending to the kids, my wife went to her office to use the toilet. Inside the office she met her boss which also happened to be my best friend. My best friend has had the hots for my wife so a very long time and has flirted with her many times in the past in my presence. He's talked about how hot my wife is and always saying we should swap wives for a night.
After doing her thing in the toilet she said she saw her boss' office light on and went in to say hi. She said that once she was at the door, he asked her to come in and he closed the door. I'm not sure what was said but he fucked her on his office desk and took photos of her on his desk with her legs up and pants down
Old 06-15-2017, 09:47 PM

Quote:

would love to hear more details about the following 3 years! did he send anymore pictures?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tunasalad For This Useful Post:

Tags
boss, non fiction

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s