Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-20-2017, 01:10 PM

Not that exciting from me either and was many years ago now but anyway at my place of work there was a group of us who would often go out on a weekend just for a few beers and a laugh, was a good spread of ages, sexes and in relationships/single etc and I was single and so was this lady who was about 5 years older than me, probably early 30's.
We used to get on fine but I had no real attraction to her. May have been blonde but pretty much flat chested which if she wasn't would've been an even more memorable time
Anyway we'd all had a few beers, not enough to get messed up but enough for me to forget that there are certain parts of a woman's body which you shouldn't really touch unless you know her really well! Somehow I'd managed to spill something on her top, not sure what it was, don't think it was drink but I was horrified I'd stained or messed up her top so I hurriedly tried to brush whatever it was off, but of course what I was also doing was pawing away at her tits for what seemed ages, it then dawned on me what part I was pawing at and was then even more horrified I was touching something I shouldn't but she just laughed knowing it was an innocent action. She kept on ribbing me about that for the rest of our friendship until she left work and I never saw her again. I only wish she had a bigger bosom, maybe I'd then gone back to pawing at her after realising what I was pawing at!
Old 04-20-2017, 10:51 PM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 84 Posts
Default Just a quick one

Years ago I was at a rehabilitative therapist, and being seen by a young thing who was fitting my leg for compression gear. I was up on the usual exam table, and she was in the chair at my feet.

Middle 20s (I was about 41 at the time), quite slender, not overly curvy, snug slacks and a smock type top. Very matter of fact, bordering on harsh. She was yammering at me about some therapy scheme while she lifted my leg and rested my foot on her while she examined my condition.

It took me a few moments, but I realized that her legs were somewhat spread and that she had placed my foot on her crotch. In fact, it was square on her pussy. I suddenly could not hear anything she was saying while this sunk in. She didn't really move other than her hands examining my leg - and those hands did NOT move much higher than my knee.

After several moments she removed my leg and my foot off of her. More lecture about some damn thing or other, and then the leg was lifted again and my foot placed again directly on her pussy. The more I tried to ignore it the more I focused on it (and without staring since I didn't want to get caught looking at her).

I am certain she knew exactly where my foot was at- how could it be otherwise? She continued yacking in her matter-of-fact manner and was perfunctory as the session concluded.

I have to say I felt this was at least somewhat inappropriate behavior, but obviously had no reason for complaint since of course I could not be certain what she was up to, only that it was intentional. I really didn't find her attractive, both because she wasn't striking, and because of this weird vibe and attitude she had about her.

Went back to the clinic at least one other time but didn't see her. I was tempted to ask if she was still employed.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SlyBry2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 11:33 PM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 84 Posts
Default Human Scratching Post

Many years ago I had an experience very similar to stevezr1's night club story. We only had on place in our small town that had a live band playing rock most nights of the week. I was there on a Wednesday or Thursday evening for a beer or two, and to listen to the music. I was in my late 20s, recently divorced, working a couple of jobs including one that had regular heavy lifting. My arms were in pretty good shape and though I was starting a bit of a beer bulge I was still trim enough to wearing a snug tank top without embarrassment.

I was sitting at a table there with a buddy, and I noticed this young blonde girl walking around the seating areas, almost stomping around like she was looking for something. Definitely easy to look at - she was slim, reasonable height (5' 6-7" or so), with nice hair and a cowboy hat if I recall. Great tits- D cups, if not DDs, held in a tank top. The way she was jiggling it was pretty clear she wasn't confined in a bra.

The next thing I know, she's standing in front of me wanting to know if I'll dance with her. Well, sure, why not? She turns away and heads for the floor without a look back. I catch up to her through the crowd and we're warming up to the music's groove, you know - the usual swaying and casual waving of arms and glancing at each other. I'm not attempting to touch her and she is holding about two feet away from me as we gyrate.

Suddenly she closes the gap and leans in to me to speak in my ear (over the loud music). "Stay with me", she says. (I'll never forget the exact words.)

Uh, OK- whatever that means (She wants me to go home with her? She's gonna start dancing like a fucking loon and doesn't want me to abandon her? I have no idea...).

Then it happens- she lifts her arms up over her head, comes right at me and MASHES her boobs against my chest. Whoa, what? She doesn't touch me with any other part of her body, just her tits. And then she starts rubbing them up and down my chest and the top of my stomach, kinda doing little squats and straightening back up again. I have stopped dancing and am just standing there, probably with my mouth hanging open just a bit.

She backs off a foot or so and goes back to her casual dancing, so I follow suit. I can see her nipples are now rock hard and pointy in her top. Then, boom, she's right back at it, rubbing her tits on me. This time I could feel her nipples as they dragged up and down on me. I was a little less shocked and able to enjoy that moment.

This pattern repeated a couple more times during the song and when it ended she once more leaned in and said, "Thank you" and then literally turned her back on me again and disappeared into the crowd. I looked around and met the eyes of a few close by people still on the floor who were pretty much smirking at me. They obviously saw it all. I went back to my table and after finishing my drink I asked my buddy if he saw what happened. "Sure did," he said, "What the hell was that all about?" God only knows, my friend. I got him to wrap up his drink, too, because I wanted out of there.

I decided that I was not up for being somebody's masturbatory scratching post, or getting teased like that. It was a good time to go as it was getting late on a work night, so we unassed the place immediately there after.

I found out from a few other friends that she was known at that place for doing exactly that same thing to random guys and then scramming herself before getting cornered by one of her victims. I was at that joint once or twice a week but I never saw her again.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:26 AM

Thanked 3,543 Times in 265 Posts

Slybry's story reminds me of a girl I used to work with.
The company we worked for was known for having after hours functions at bars on a farly regular basis. She and her husband both worked there, and attended most of those functions together. On one occasion she and I were standing talking to each other well into into the evening, so we'd both had quite a few drinks. As we talked she kept moving forward and rubbing her tits against me. At first I thought nothing of it and would just politely step back. Then I realised she would just keep coming forward and rub her tits against me again. I backed up quite a few times until I finally broke off our conversation and moved away. Her husband was sitting at a table right next to us and either didn't care or didn't notice, but it sure made me uncomfortable!
Old 04-22-2017, 11:31 PM

Thanked 21,501 Times in 1,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slybry2010 View Post
Many years ago I had an experience very similar to stevezr1's night club story. <snip>

I found out from a few other friends that she was known at that place for doing exactly that same thing to random guys and then scramming herself before getting cornered by one of her victims. I was at that joint once or twice a week but I never saw her again.
Reminds me of a story I hear years ago about a Las Vegas showgirl. She wanted her nipples to be perky when she went on stage, so she'd rub them on a cute stage hand just before she went on.

DR
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 03:56 PM

Thanked 26,491 Times in 1,271 Posts

We were playing around in the pool the other night, we don't have complete privacy in our yard, so we can only skinny dip after dark. I was teasing her nipples and I asked her if any of our friends ever groped her, she said "yes, but I don't want to tell you you might get mad".

Now a statement like that is just asking for further questioning, I knew she was teasing me. So I'd play with her clit, tease her, then stop and ask again who it was. Finally she gave me a hint, 'hot tub'. Now we've been in a lot of hot tubs over the years, especially when they were very popular, but none lately, not in the last 10 years. I told her I can't think of any recently that we've been in, she said 'I didn't say you were with me'.

"Ohhhh, that party I left early at Jerry's house", she smiled. I was very surprised, Jerry was not the groping type, "Jerry? I asked.

"No, remember that guy Jerry used to work with, that guy". I hardly remembered, this was at least 5 years ago. She said five of us were in the hot tub, Jerry, Elaine (Jerry's wife), Jerry's friend that we don't remember his name, and that guy's wife. She said she was sitting next to him, his wife was on the other side and he kept sliding his hand over to her thigh and she kept pushing him away, not wanting to cause marital discourse, she kept her mouth shut. He was persistent and she finally just left his hand there, the bubbles his everything. Then he moved his hand over her pussy, and the push back battle started again, until he won. She said she let him caress her clit through her suit, and it felt good, but when he tried to get under her suit she got up, said she had to go to the bathroom. When she returned she sat someplace away from him.
Old 05-10-2017, 02:18 AM

Thanked 1,808 Times in 74 Posts

I am one of those guys that has a serious pregnancy fetish and love seeing pregnant women at the beach.

One day while at the beach I saw a very attractive heavily pregnant woman wearing a white and black stripped bikini top and blue jean shorts and found a secret place to watch her.

She had long blonde hair and about c-cup sized breasts and absolutely had that "pregnant" glow to her. What most fascinated me was the size of her belly. It was huge.

She left her camp on the beach to go to use the restroom and I followed her. A few minutes passed and I was getting bored and decided to go back to the beach and had an incoming call and went to answer it. As soon as I turned the corner of the bathroom where I was waiting to see her again I accidentally bumped into her and out of concern my free hand feel right on top of her very pregnant tummy.

I said I was sorry and she said "no worries" and went back to the beach. I couldn't believe my luck as I am very shy around pregnant women.

Wanting to remember that experience I took a quick picture of her as she was leaving. Her husband sure is a lucky guy!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ocguy55 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2017, 09:59 AM

About two years ago my wife told me about an experience that happened while we were out of town. We had gone to Chicago for a weekend and went to a club for drinks and to dance. I was sitting at the table and my wife was on the dance floor. A younger guy came up and started to dance with her. A slow song came on and he stayed and moved closer. She was wearing a denim skirt that came about half way to her knee. She said during the dance he had his hands around her lower back and then reached up under her skirt and got his hand inside the leg opening of her panties. He rubbed her ass the rest of the dance. I didn't see this and she says it probably went unnoticed by most people because the dance floor was so crowded. She didn't tell me about it until we had left for the night and were back at our hotel. She says she thought it was hot that a young guy found her attractive and wanted to touch her but she felt really guilty and somewhat sl*tty for letting it happen.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:05 AM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 220 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
We were playing around in the pool the other night, we don't have complete privacy in our yard, so we can only skinny dip after dark. I was teasing her nipples and I asked her if any of our friends ever groped her, she said "yes, but I don't want to tell you you might get mad".

Now a statement like that is just asking for further questioning, I knew she was teasing me. So I'd play with her clit, tease her, then stop and ask again who it was. Finally she gave me a hint, 'hot tub'. Now we've been in a lot of hot tubs over the years, especially when they were very popular, but none lately, not in the last 10 years. I told her I can't think of any recently that we've been in, she said 'I didn't say you were with me'.

"Ohhhh, that party I left early at Jerry's house", she smiled. I was very surprised, Jerry was not the groping type, "Jerry? I asked.

"No, remember that guy Jerry used to work with, that guy". I hardly remembered, this was at least 5 years ago. She said five of us were in the hot tub, Jerry, Elaine (Jerry's wife), Jerry's friend that we don't remember his name, and that guy's wife. She said she was sitting next to him, his wife was on the other side and he kept sliding his hand over to her thigh and she kept pushing him away, not wanting to cause marital discourse, she kept her mouth shut. He was persistent and she finally just left his hand there, the bubbles his everything. Then he moved his hand over her pussy, and the push back battle started again, until he won. She said she let him caress her clit through her suit, and it felt good, but when he tried to get under her suit she got up, said she had to go to the bathroom. When she returned she sat someplace away from him.
Jerry and Elaine? Was the friend Kramer?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BaconBot For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2017, 03:20 AM

Thanked 3,487 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBot View Post
Jerry and Elaine? Was the friend Kramer?
You beat me to it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows